Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby (47473 Views)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by FBIBOT(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
Full chic grin shey dem return all the meat wey dem Don chop from her ni

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Men should fight small!! You see Nigerian wives looking old and stressed. Jumping from one church to another, no single rest because right from Day 1, all they do is FIGHT FOR THE MARRIAGE.

I wonder why the so called HEAD OF A HOME will intentionally scatter something and the weaker vessel is expected to FIGHT.
Loud it for those at the back. I wonder why men find it hard to take responsibility later they will call themselves leaders how can a leader not know how to take responsibility for their actions and be held accountable why try to deflect and blame other people

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Goldiness: 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Men should fight small!! You see Nigerian wives looking old and stressed. Jumping from one church to another, no single rest because right from Day 1, all they do is FIGHT FOR THE MARRIAGE.

I wonder why the so called HEAD OF A HOME will intentionally scatter something and the weaker vessel is expected to FIGHT.

Yes you are right, in some cases some of these men don't even know what they are doing, when they cheat so wisdom is needed when fighting, not necessary fighting and doing your self harm as woman. Some women easily let go of their marriage all because of another woman. So they should fight for their home. Look at now it's an actress that want to sccatter the home. They should call her out and disgrace her, so the world will know who she is.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

And a good husband and wise man breaks his home and expects the wife to stay no matter what.If your wife cheat on you please stay as a good husband and keep the home as the head of the family no matter what.

Mr man you are a wicked and selfish person if a man does this to your sister or daughter you nor go talk this nonsense.Stop saying our foremothers were happy they were not stop trying to paint marriages of that time as the best it was not.No human being should take what they cannot tolerate because they must stay married that is a selfish thought.
Dont listen now ooo be doing feminist up and down laslas your future husband go/must cheat on you and if you divorce him the next one you will marry go still cheat on you and so on.Be a wise woman.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by eazzzy1(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

You still did not answer my question. Let's say I'm tired of tasting your preek and I want to taste another man's own for a change, can I go ahead? I love you o, but I need a change of preek to relieve tension. Can I go ahead?

Ishi, since when do women need permission to cheat? Women cheat just as much as men do. Atleast men own up to cheating, women cheat then accuse the man for been the reason for her infidelity.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2021
peepydelano:
Dont listen now ooo be doing feminist up and down laslas your future husband go/must cheat on you and if you divorce him the next one you will marry go still cheat on and so on.Be a wise woman.
My husband will not cheat on me if he does I move on to the next one if the next one does I move on to the next and next and when I am done with marriage I will look for young boys to be pleasuring me when I am done with men and tired of marriage life isn't that hard. wink.

I am actually a wise woman because I know what best for me and I love to be happy at all times and I cannot stay with a cheat that is my deal breaker advice other women I don't need your advice

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Goldiness: 1:50pm On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think it should be addressed to the men after all they say they are the head of the home so it should be their responsibility no need to over burden the wives to start fighting after the man broke his vow and commited misdeeds it should be his job to fix and not the wife

Yes so true, funny enough a lot of men are so weak, instead of keeping their vows and keeping their homes they prefer to move from one woman to the other, if your home is worth it as a woman you fight and win, not minding your weak husband, but the thing is this is it not another fellow woman that will still collect the man.. .? Instead of her to succeed, the woman should fight and win back her man.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Nationale: 1:51pm On May 08, 2021
BareFacedLies:
So?

Should we fry beans because of this news?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Mavrick2012: 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:
There is no smoke without fire.

Some men won't touch their wives when they are pregnant, na then them dey get side chicks.

I hope he is happy now that he has ruined his marriage.
man send for marriage?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:55pm On May 08, 2021
Goldiness:

Yes so true, funny enough a lot of men are so weak, instead of keeping their vows and keeping their homes they prefer to move from one woman to the other, if your home is worth it as a woman you fight and win, not minding your weak husband, but the thing is this is it not another fellow woman that will still collect the man.. .? Instead of her to succeed, the woman should fight and win back her man.
Lol for a man that cheats or breaks a vow it shouldn't be the wife fighting to win over her husband it should be the other way around.
Can two work together unless they agree?if they are both not committed to making the marriage work what then is the point of staying and wasting your time lol nobody liberates or fights for the unwilling.
That said another woman is free to take a man who breaks his vow and ruined the marriage nor be that kind man me go dey waste my time fight for the other woman is free to collect the trash I dash am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by CXLVII: 1:57pm On May 08, 2021
Timagex:
A professional football player with Chinese super league is "squatting" at a friend's place in ajah? undecided or is it my eyes? cool

He definitely needs company in times like this.

You dont expect him to head to hotel. Dude`s world crashing right in front of him

The painful part is, look a the beautiful wife and see the Mercy Eke he cheated with

Some men are doomed! Even if you will cheat... It should be an upgrade.

Crashed your marriage for an all time Olosho!

This guy can never get admission to YDA. CGPA too poor
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
Mercy Eke and her mother right now

But she say

“I Don’t F*ck Small Boys” – Mercy Eke Responds To Allegations That She Destroyed Aaron’s Marriage

www.ghgossip.com/i-dont-fck-small-boys-mercy-eke-responds-to-allegations-that-she-destroyed-aarons-marriage/
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gabe427: 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
See the way the man's bio remaied even after a split but the ladt after removing the man from the equation

Has gone back to been a fowl at the mercy as the next man with grain in his hands

a full chic? grin grin remind me what the future is again
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by UDUJ(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
dominique:
There's more to this story. I don't think the wife left him because he was cheating. She left because he's now broke and homeless. The lady looks like an high maintenance lady who won't lower her standards of living to suit the pockets of an out of work footballer.

Intelligence personified. Devoid of gender bias. I will start following your posts henceforth. I admire minds like yours cool

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by lurex2rhyme(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
Because people are entering into marriages for the wrong reasons.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Goldiness: 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol for a man that cheats or breaks a vow it shouldn't be the wife fighting to win over her husband it should be the other way around.
Can two work together unless they agree?if they are both not committed to making the marriage work what then is the point of staying and wasting your time lol nobody liberates or fights for the unwilling.
That said another woman is free to take a man who breaks his vow and ruined the marriage nor be that kind man me go dey waste my time fight for the other woman is free to collect the trash I dash am.

Well said, that is if they are not committed in making the marriage work.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Nnadi2020(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
Very unfortunate the level of infidelity in marriages those days is just mind-blowing

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by kenny160: 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
This is not supposed to be strange or funny. The guy is a footballer he just passed the girl to another dude ni
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Loud it for those at the back. I wonder why men find it hard to take responsibility later they will call themselves leaders how can a leader not know how to take responsibility for their actions and be held accountable why try to deflect and blame other people

I don’t get it. They claim they benefit nothing from the marriage, but when the party that supposedly benefits all wants to leave their cheating ass- they come up with a 1001 reasons a virtuous/wise woman shouldn’t leave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by UDUJ(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

But wait o, what does she have that the one in your house doesn't have? Don't tell me vegetable and okro please, because us too would also like to taste carrots and cucumbers, but we decide to stick with the carrots because we are loyal. angry

Ishi I can't speak for all men but I for one used to cheat when I was younger because I kept getting away with it. It was a classic case of eating my cake and having it. The blame falls on me, don't get me wrong, but since the ladies I was with never broke up with me, I was like, 'Well, why wouldn't I cheat? What's the downside?''. I am older and wiser now wink

And it doesn't help when ladies just throw themselves easily at these sports stars, rich and handsome dudes. We don't all have the power to resist pretty women's invitation to a no holds barred sex wink. And like someone stated earlier most men are moved by the physical before getting emotionally involved, sadly it's more emotional when it comes to women.

That's why I stated earlier that most of us think with our third legs, lol cheesy
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by keypha1: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
Living your husband cos you hear and they say he is dating one lady and you divorce him cos Dem say, you are mugu. Ask your self why he did not marry her but he chooses you among all the chick he date.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ishilove: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
kiss
UDUJ:

Ishi I can't speak for all men but I for one used to cheat when I was younger because I kept getting away with it. It was a classic case of eating my cake and having it. The blame falls on me, don't get me wrong, but since the ladies I was with never broke up with me, I was like, 'Well, why wouldn't I cheat? What's the downside?''. I am older and wiser now wink

And it doesn't help when ladies just throw themselves easily at these sports stars, rich and handsome dudes. We don't all have the power to resist pretty women's invitation to a no holds barred sex wink. And like someone stated earlier most men are moved by the physical before getting emotionally involved, sadly it's more emotional when it comes to women.

That's why I stated earlier that most of us think with our third legs, lol cheesy
Interesting. Would you have retraced your steps if they had broken up with you when they found out?

As for the no holds barred part, this is why some are fathers of nations, like Tuface grin
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
But does she need the approval of most men or one man to move on? Please answer this question for me
Gamesmart:

Unfortunately for her, she appears to either be:

a) one of those delusional girls that think (or know) they are still fine and feels it will be easy to replace him because she was used to having a queue of men chasing her before. Im eye neva open say she don born two now and even if men what her, most won't now want her for marriage.

b) attempting to be smart by making him know there are consequences for him sleeping with other women, but she plans to go back to him asap.

If it is (a), I am sorry for her.

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ogidigan1: 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
Everybody's blaming Mercy...its possible his wife has also broken many homes before she eventually got married to him. If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 3:04pm On May 08, 2021
olabrinks:
But does she need the approval of most men or one man to move on? Please answer this question for me

Who said she did?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 3:07pm On May 08, 2021
Gamesmart:

Who said she did?
so why the reference of “most” men will not take her seriously when she only needs the approval of one man if she wants to re marry. The aim for women is never to get the approval from most men, as most men are not even worth chicken on bones. The aim is to get the approval of a man who is worthy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 3:11pm On May 08, 2021
olabrinks:
so why the reference of “most” men will not take her seriously when she only needs the approval of one man if she wants to re marry. The aim for women is never to get the approval from most men, as most men are not even worth chicken on bones. The aim is to get the approval of a man who is worthy.

Sorry, please explain how saying "most won't now want her for marriage" means "she needs the approval of most men or one man to move on"?

Do you know the meaning of "want" and "marriage"?

And do you know the meaning of "approval" and "move on"?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2021
This your advice can't work in our current world. Personally I would have done the same thing if I was the wife as long as he pays child support and I am able to gather as much money as possible, I rather be a happy single mom than tolerate a cheat, today's women are wiser. Mercy Eke didn't push her out, she walked out by herself because she is too good to mingle among a publicc dickkk and a prosti...tute. some ladies can tolerate it, but some can't. In as much as you encourage fighting for marriage, it would still be good if you encourage men being faithful.
Goldiness:
Fight for your marriage and win, instead of that bitch of an actress to take your marriage happiness and peace, fight and win, no woman should succeed in pushing you out of your marriage, instead of you to go, she will go, two things are involved it's either she leave your husband alone or she exit this world, dieing by correction.

Married Women should not surrender to their homes to other fellow women, fight and win, until that man comes back to his senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2021
Gamesmart:

Sorry, please explain how saying "most won't now want her for marriage" means "she needs the approval of most men or one man to move on"?

Do you know the meaning of "want"?

And do you know the meaning of "approval"?
you stating that most men will not be interested in her anymore is insignificant as she doesn’t need to be desired by most men to get what she wants (remarriage) if that’s the goal for her. She’s at a stage where she’s been there and done that, so the selection of men that she may even consider will be low, and very much in line with her circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 3:25pm On May 08, 2021
olabrinks:
you stating that most men will not be interested in her anymore is insignificant as she doesn’t need to be desired by most men to get what she wants (remarriage) if that’s the goal for her. She’s at a stage where she’s been there and done that, so the selection of men that she may even consider will be low, and very much in line with her circumstances.

Okay, at least you have dropped your silly "approval" nonsense.

Now the next lesson is that "Yes, most men will not be interested" is significant.

Someone who has a higher pool of potential suitors is privileged to:

1) Find someone he or she is attracted to.

2) Be with someone more compatible.

3) Have higher confidence and self-esteem because rejection by a lot of men can be demoralising for most women's self-esteem.

So, never again say being in a position of improved choices is insignificant. This refusal to accept facts because of emotional rejection of it is the bane of most females.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by ppogba: 3:25pm On May 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This your advice can't work in our current world. Personally I would have done the same thing if I was the wife as long as he pays child support and I am able to gather as much money as possible, I rather be a happy single mom than tolerate a cheat, today's women are wiser. Mercy Eke didn't push her out, she walked out by herself because she is too good to mingle among a publicc dickkk and a prosti...tute. some ladies can tolerate it, but some can't. In as much as you encourage fighting for marriage, it would still be good if you encourage men being faithful.

A few years from now, you will not talk like this.

Who told you they pay child support in Nigeria? Even when the court says you should pay.

Whoever told you they are "happy" single mom is deceiving you.

What is your definition of "our current world"?

Do you know you need to fight for your marriage to work?

When you get to the bridge, then you will know.

Till then, best of luck......

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Sonoyom(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2021
From wife to a full chic, hahahahhahahaahhaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / Nigeria. Vs Cape Verde: World Cup Qualifiers: (1 - 1) - Full Time / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.