Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) (8315 Views)

Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!! / Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by McStoic(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Why was he having his clothes on

They were suppose to strip the baboon naked
God knows how many women he has humiliated and assaulted physically and emotionally.

I feel like inserting a broom stick in his dick.

But I thought the said lady was being disciplined for going nude on Instagram??
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by 9japride(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2021
It looks fake, maybe they are trying to divert our attention. I can't believe this fake acting.

2 Likes

Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by Shokoloko(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2021
Ketchup and good acting
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by ettaetta(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
McStoic:

But I thought the said lady was being disciplined for going nude on Instagram??

That was a made up story by bloggers, how come no one mentioned any detail about her when her face is clearly visible in the video, follow up from my previous thread so u will really understand
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by neyohh: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
There's some Nigerian type of slave trade going on in Libya in 2021.

Hmm
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by Gilgil: 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
I was thinking this was staged too

BassReeves:

If he wasn't stripped naked, just like the lady was stripped naked and viciously beaten up,
then this is staged and arranged with a tomato ketchup stained shirt put on.
Want to Oscar nominate the man for his acting skills

1 Like

Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by MarketDispatch: 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
ettaetta:

That was a made up story by bloggers, how come no one mentioned any detail about her when her face is clearly visible in the video, follow up from my previous thread so u will really understand

One video shows her dancing nude on Instagram, another shows her being flogged...some bloggers say its traffickers...so which should be believed?
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by yimnansunny: 7:34pm On May 08, 2021
MarketDispatch:

One video shows her dancing nude on Instagram, another shows her being flogged...some bloggers say its traffickers...so which should be believed?

go and check the video well, not the same person, the girl that was tagged to the video on instagram even made a video saying she was not the one that was flogged
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
Crush his balls flat
Re: Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) by Emuel: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
What has the girl done? Anywhere if this is a true story, to me i see it that the girl is being kidnapped by the man to torture her. Or may be it might be her father, which ever one, i suggest that the man should be locked up in jail until the girl gets well. And he would also pay a fine for damaging someones body, and also he would pay the girl or compaset her with enough money. If all this is not done, he should not be let out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Indecent Dressing Justify Rape? / 419 Scammers Use Genevieve Nnaji's Picture / Police Shoots Man For Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.