Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike (597 Views)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Officialhorlah(m): 4:50am On May 08, 2021
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, says the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government has dragged Nigeria 50 years backwards due to its “abysmal” performance.

Wike alleged that the APC had mismanaged the opportunity Nigerians gave them to make a difference and deserve to be voted out in 2023.

The governor also alleged that Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State was reaping from the evil he plotted against Rivers State in the past

He stated this when the Vice President of the Rotary Club of Port Harcourt, Obiageli Ejezie, led other leaders of the association to the Government House, Port Harcourt, to confer on him the 2019/2020 Good Governance Award for his outstanding achievements in project execution in Rivers State.

The governor, in a statement by his media aide, Kelvin Ebiri, told the delegation that in 2015, the APC convinced Nigerians that they were going to offer better governance than former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He argued that after assuming the top office, the ruling party had continued the country on the path of retrogression.

“There can’t be good governance without security and this is based on the rule of law. All of us are living witnesses that in 2015, it was alleged that the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan could not perform.

“So, Nigeria needed a change. What has happened to the change? They have taken Nigeria back by 50 years,” he said.

Wike wondered for how long the APC-led Federal Government would allow the needless killings and abduction of innocent Nigerians to continue.

The governor said, “Now, you wake up every morning, students are being kidnapped in so-and-so state university; people have been killed in so-and-so state. It has become the norm.

“Just wake up in the morning and the first thing you will see on the front page of the dailies is ‘10 people have been kidnapped in Niger State; 20 have been killed in Zamfara State, five have been killed in Imo’ and this happens virtually every day. So, where are we heading to?”

He accused the Federal Government of instigating security crises in Rivers, saying the APC governors had visited the Presidency to demand the withdrawal of a commissioner of police from Rivers.

“Now, in order to cause crises in our state, they brought the CP they wanted. At the end of the day, God did not allow them to have their way. But see what is happening in his state now. When you are plotting evil against somebody, evil will visit you. And that is the problem Governor el-Rufai is facing today in Kaduna State.’’

“I remember when I came in 2015, when they were honouring one of their friends as a minister on live television, Channels, el-Rufai had the temerity to say (my) election could not stand in Rivers State and that they would kick me out,” Wike said.

Earlier, Ejezie said the Rotary board of directors had approved Wike as best suited for the 2019/2020 Good Governance Award for his sustainable projects, saying there were “many laudable and sustainable development projects of your government scattered across Rivers State.”

Meanwhile, efforts to get the reaction of el-Rufai’s Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Muyiwa Adekeye, to Wike’s allegation proved abortive as multiple calls to his number did not go through, while a text message sent to his number was still not answered as of press time.

Cc Myynd44
Cc Lalasticlala

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-reaping-from-evil-plotted-against-rivers-says-wike/

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by complexBoss12: 5:08am On May 08, 2021
Nawah for Desmond Elliot

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Holamic: 5:15am On May 08, 2021
This man WIKE he no dey gree

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Resurrection212: 5:18am On May 08, 2021
Two idiot's playing to gallery trying to cause confusion among their gullible followers, they will still place a phone call and laugh at the fools one fall to their gimmicks. Month of may will soon end and two of them have already been waiting for national cake.
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by mayklef(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2021
E rufai, the short man devil himself.....Kaduna don enter one chance na

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Skmoda360(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2021
mayklef:
E rufai, the short man devil himself.....Kaduna don enter one chance na

.lol
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Nobody: 5:30am On May 08, 2021
Wike shut up, APC is not doing well but it cannot be compared to PDP failure for 16year, with the whole allocation coming to your State, you never did half of what Elrufai did, some of failure quickly run to media to say trash, 16 yrs in power, wike , can you point one rifery buit by PDP, tell me job created , show me road constructed, show me one solid university buit, please just face your IPOB followers, I am too educated to be deceived... I better vote for APC candidate who accepts they have failed than to vote for acclaim saint PDP, for your information, APC have more presidential materials than PDP, a side from ATIKU, Tambuwal is not a material.APC have Jagaban, Osibanjo, Dave umahi, Elrufai, Kanu, and so many of them.
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Nobody: 5:33am On May 08, 2021
We hear
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Nobody: 5:59am On May 08, 2021
supportnija:
Wike shut up, APC is not doing well but it cannot be compared to PDP failure for 16year, with the whole allocation coming to your State, you never did half of what Elrufai did, some of failure quickly run to media to say trash, 16 yrs in power, wike , can you point one rifery buit by PDP, tell me job created , show me road constructed, show me one solid university buit, please just face your IPOB followers, I am too educated to be deceived... I better vote for APC candidate who accepts they have failed than to vote for acclaim saint PDP, for your information, APC have more presidential materials than PDP, a side from ATIKU, Tambuwal is not a material.APC have Jagaban, Osibanjo, Dave umahi, Elrufai, Kanu, and so many of them.

You are ill-informed....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by liajosh(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2021
So, Nigeria needed a change. What has happened to the change? They have taken Nigeria back by 50 years,” he said.

200% correct.
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Pmpm: 6:14am On May 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2021
You no get sense, probably dem don use am,bunkum angry
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by KahlDrogo(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2021
Ipob idiots wouldn't know how to respond to this because Wike hates them more than he hates anything else. grin

Anytime he sees anything that looks, talks, walks, or smells like ipod, he's like... grin

Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2021
Everyday talk talk..yet no solution
Re: El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike by Mynd44: 6:48am On May 08, 2021

(1)

NPA Didn’t Give Dangote Group Special Favours — Hadiza Usman / The Inflated Ego Of Chief Tom Ikimi, Deflated By His Actions- PDP Fires At Ikimi / Gov Emmanuel Ignites Industrial Revolution In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.