Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Before You Go Out This Morning Why Not Say These Prayers For God's Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Go Out This Morning Why Not Say These Prayers For God's Help (171 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Declare These Prayers Point Upon Your Family To Overcome Challenges. Click Link. / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Go Out This Morning Why Not Say These Prayers For God's Help by nenyeRitta(f): 7:33am On May 08, 2021
1. Father thank you for your Divine protection, preservation and provisions upon my life and family. Be thou praised forever.

2. O LORD, give me you, satisfy my thirsty soul with your presence in Jesus Name.

3. Father fill me up with your Spirit and power, cause me to have an overflow of your power in my life in Jesus mighty Name.

4. Holy Ghost have your way in my life, soul, spirit, and body. In the Name of Jesus I align to your Lordship in my life in Jesus Name.

5. Father call forth greatness out of my life, make my life great and full of impacts in Jesus Name.

6. O LORD my God, help me to empty every seed of greatness you have deposited in me in Jesus Name.

7. My Father my Father, because you are a great God, in your mercy make me great in life and destiny in Jesus Name.

8. O LORD my God, cause me to make a generational impacts in this world in Jesus Name.

9. In the Name of Jesus, I come out from every generational curse hindering the greatness of people in my linage in Jesus Name.

10. Every power limiting the seed of greatness in my life, I purge you out today in the Name of Jesus.

11. O LORD my God, arise in your power and might and stop every power opposing your works in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.

12. In the powerful Name of Jesus, any power, any man attempting to change my original destiny as God has given to me, I render their plans useless and powerless in Jesus Name.

13. In the Name of Jesus, anyone attempting to manipulate my destiny, may they be confused and out to shame in Jesus Name.

14. Father every thing you created was good including myself, today let your goodness overflow in and through my life in Jesus mighty Name.

15. Father, I refuse to be a vessel unto dishonor, I refuse to live a life without purpose and vision. Today open my eyes to see what you have created me for in Jesus mighty Name.

16. In the Name of Jesus, surely the goodness and mercies of God shall follow me all the days of my life in Jesus Name.

17. I decree in the Name of Jesus, it is well with me, in the day and in the night in Jesus mighty Name.

18. I decree and declare that everything that concerns begin to work out well in Jesus name.

19. I declare that I am unstoppable in the mighty name of Jesus.

Kindly LIKE and SHARE this Prayer.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ACHETS Missionary University / (29+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Next Levels Banquet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.