Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures (79821 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Victoria938(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2021
The best punishment for this uduak of a person is to lock him up in a dungeon and let him starve to death.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Tapout(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
"I will be released soon. Don’t you know me?” Those were his first words when he was arrested.

it will never be well with whoever (& his/her Generation) tries to obstruct justice in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by UltimateSpice: 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
Oh what a wicked soul.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by chieni(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
To be sincere he has to be released to the masses for him to have his own share of the atrocities he has committed. I really dont understand how humans do this. its crazy. I cant imagine what she must have gone through before her death. Lord save your people please.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
If I was the judge...
I will recommend death by hanging upside down..
Shit is slow but painful..
All the blood in your body will accumulate in the brain.. Slowly u began bleeding from the nose...

Painful.. The death will be coming small small.. He will be feeling it and be remembering his miserable life.. Before you know it, e Don kpuff

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ChengHun(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2021
Because of money you are killing your fellow human beings like rat. Thank God you are caught.
Learn white board animation and e-commerce website creation.see my number below this comment
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
One useless lawyer will still come out to defend this bastard in court all in the name of “I am only doing my work.”

Happy birthday to you mynd44

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ecomalchemist(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2021
This guy is a psychopath, no be today.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by UDUJ(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
If I was the judge...
I will recommend death by hanging upside down..
Shit is slow but painful..
All the blood in your body will accumulate in the brain.. Slowly u began bleeding from the nose...

Painful.. The death will be coming small small.. He will be feeling it and be remembering his miserable life.. Before you know it, e Don kpuff

Or tie him to a chair and be slicing small parts of his body with razor blade every 10 minutes. He will have a very slow painful death as he bleeds to death with the associated pains.

And the beauty of this is that he won't die immediately. It will take like 48 hours of serious pains and loss of blood before his body becomes numb and the grim reaper comes to collect.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
UDUJ:

Or tie him to a chair and be slicing small parts of his body with razor blade every 10 minutes. He will have a very slow painful death as he bleeds to death with the associated pains.

And the beauty of this is that he won't die immediately. It will take like 48 hours of serious pains and loss of blood before his body becomes numb and the grim reaper comes to collect.

Please they should release him to me and you so we can do the needful
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Djyucee1(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
I wonder why someone ll think of just being evil. He should be jailed but be sentenced to death ASAP
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Benrosaria(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2021
To speed up the decay process, he would pour acid on his victims’ body after killing them before burying them. Several Containers of raw acid were found in the crime scene.

That acid container was found in the crime scene don’t mean that could be part of his killing process.

Has a sample of sand buried sites been taken to the lab for test. The other day I watched an interview from someone in the neighborhood I guess directly from the same crime scene.

Making the case seem like he is a smart serial killer. Take this to the fucking government someone out there has a hand in this and not that boy you see..

Mind over matters

The more you look the less you see

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Page 3 and no mention of tribe or childish mud Slinging??

Idonbilivit!

If it were any of the usual 2 suspect tribes involved, this place will have been littered with depraved insults, generalising and stereotyping. Bottom barrel, sub-human, gutter rants. Pompous deluded moralising.

The 2 suspect tribes whose kinsman and kinswoman make a fortune from the traffic generated by their hellish word trading

What does that tell me about the issues and problems in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Rocktation(f): 1:26pm On May 08, 2021
lastchild:
alot of this is going on in different parts of Nigeria, there's a place that I'm suspecting, my fear is the foolishness of Nigerian police, if you give them info and it turns out that I'm wrong, they would not remember that I said it was just a suspicion

they would want me to go in for it, even if my assertion is right, the people can bribe police to show them who brought the info, by then my life would be in danger

Follow your hunch. Don't be quiet. Invite the press, if you must. Or speak with the local vigilantes. Unless of cos na dem dem again. Then, you would need the help of authorities beyond the area. Just don't sit down. Even if it's to make noise to drive them away from that area, it's something. They can't successfully change location forever. Their waterloo must be met one day one day.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ProudlyNGN: 1:26pm On May 08, 2021
My Question is what is his reason and purpose for doing all these. I need seriouse answer please.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by chukwuibuipob: 1:27pm On May 08, 2021
sad Dey should bath his father, mother/family will the acid.Let him watch dem groan to death and let the baztard drink the acid.Casw closed

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2021
So Literally This Young Man Kills For A Living...Iniobong Umoren Was Only His Recent Victim...Na Only God Dey Shell Person Ohh...The Guy Na Lee Choon-jae.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Gabkosh: 1:28pm On May 08, 2021
gentlestdude:
why is this bastard still alive? please wipe out his whole family and generations
I don't know o.

He even have the gut to say he will be release soon, don't you know me.

He doesn't know if he's released, jungle justice awaits him and his family.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Sunsets: 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
You tried very hard to hide your bigotry but your last paragraph gave you away.
gregyboy:
See the fool basking in the faith of the evil men he works for, those same evil men wont look twice killing him too, if their herbalist request for his head...

The men he is boosting they will free him don comot hand for e matter as e don go cast himself, they wont mind to loose him to d people voice, to safe their own face it would only take them time to get another supplier....

Akwa ibom a tribe that eats human wont be suprise how they find it happy killing humans like goat with no sympathy they be more of his kind in that very state....

Cold shock me.... for humanity

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ostarlink: 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
Did you hear what he said "I will soon be released. Don't you know me". Most crimes in Nigeria continues to grow unabated simply because of the police, navy, army air force are compromised.

He already understands that the moment money exchanges hand, he ia is set free to go and sin more and more
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Rocktation(f): 1:30pm On May 08, 2021
JackBaueress1:
embarassed

This is just like the Hollywood movie Get Out. Bastards.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by 27Pushing30: 1:31pm On May 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Oh God!

The govt has really failed its citizens big time.

No employment opportunities. Making people to enter into death traps just to fend for themselves.

No security measures and electronic device like security Cameras in place to cover strategic places and possible criminal hideouts for the safety of citizens and prompt intervention of security personnels in case of any danger.

All they are concerned about is them and their families.
How dull can a human being be to think it’s unemployment that will make one become a ritualist?? Na wa o

So America where people get work why are there serial killers there too?

People dull sha

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by MarketDispatch: 1:31pm On May 08, 2021
Gadaluck:
This guy just has to be sick in the head. He should be subjected to unimaginable pains for the rest of his miserable life cry

He may be working for other people....I don't think he just kills for the fun of it.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by doyinbaby(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
gentlestdude:
why is this bastard still alive? please wipe out his whole family and generations

They should wipe out his lineage from the surface of the earth...

Unfortunately, this case will run for the next 10 years without any execution...
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Kennitrust(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
NairaIand:
No empathy.
How could humans be so wicked?
he doesn't see it as wickedness
He sees it as business.

This are the kind of people God should prepare his hellfire for.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by GreatDamife(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
This is a wrong picture of the guy in question.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Brushstrokes20: 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
Iyalaya court!....anything other than JUNGLE JUSTICE for this accursed, bloodthirsty baaaaastard is arrant bullocks!

The psycho must be boiled alive!

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Jayrow08: 1:34pm On May 08, 2021
The girl wey im kill last show am say e TYM don reach 4 d world to know d kind person wey Im b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Swingate(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
The police should leave no stone unturned in this matter, I don't really like this media exhibition of the suspect and crime scene until everyone involved is fished out and tried in a court of law and the maximum sentence must be handed out.
Secondly the police should check his social media handle to find out some of his victims so their famiies can also have closure.
May the souls of those beautiful angels rest in peace.. AMEN
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Mavrick2012: 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
gentlestdude:
you sound like a Pentecostal Christian.

Father's sin must be upon his children,and his children children.

Lol
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by purplekayc(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
Komu1048:
Imagine saying he will be release soon
who said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.