Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures (79812 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 4:42pm On May 08, 2021
Ashi gbagbuo ekwensu!
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
Tookool:
The man you put up there is the face of a different man and not the killer Uduak Akpan

What does this mean? I beg you not to say what you don't know coz people are really boiling now. If people can get hold of that killer guy, it wouldn't take a minute to snap life out of that thing.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by darichlife: 4:54pm On May 08, 2021
Lemme kill this nigga slowly.

Day 1
Chain him on a chair and pour acid on his back and stomach.
Day 2
Cut off those burnt parts with my Jack knife slowly.

Let him heal for one month and Repeat the process again.

Lord am in tears.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ogbonti: 5:04pm On May 08, 2021
27Pushing30:
What’s so difficult about killing people?

Just say you don’t move around their circles

No b man dey kill man during communal clashes?

Those who move around these ritual circles will have several contacts of other “dealers” in that state.

The others will probably have learnt from this killers mistake... twitter no be hunting ground

It’s a dog eat dog world out there. Smh

well I am not a killer so I don’t know it’s very easy to kill people. you may be right- what do I know ?

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Rocktation(f): 5:13pm On May 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Share d video

I tried as requested, but nairaland doesn't accept videos of more than 250kb. The video I have is 2.47mb.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by UKBobo(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2021
Naija - serial killer paradise - free lifetime permits available - apply on arrival at border points

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Cromagnon: 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
Anieke39:
Nigeria has many serial killers at large
Murderers not serial killers
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Cromagnon: 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Oh God!

The govt has really failed its citizens big time.
Keep blaming your fellow human beings for your problem you hia

No employment opportunities. Making people to enter into death traps just to fend for themselves.

Be waiting for opportunity o

No security measures and electronic device like security Cameras in place to cover strategic places and possible criminal hideouts for the safety of citizens and prompt intervention of security personnels in case of any danger.

Nobody hol tough from buying these things or shey you know

All they are concerned about is them and their families.
I'm sure they wonder why your aren't concerned with your
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Chidera99(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2021
I just remembered one guy who earlier said that her killer is on Nairaland, and it seems so from his look!

But the truth is that he and cohort will never go scot-free
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Juoflife1(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2021
Red pillers.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by gregyboy(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
Rocktation:

I tried as requested, but nairaland doesn't accept videos of more than 250kb. The video I have is 2.47mb.

Share d link
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Sarsaproko: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Rocktation:
I saw the video of his tiny ding ding, that he uses to do his serial raping and I could not help but smh, nonstop. I'm still shaking it. What a plague to humanity.

Hian!
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by gregyboy(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Mile18:

Bro na true say him dey this forum before

Na true d last login na last month as people many for he hand to kill
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Engraced80(f): 6:23pm On May 08, 2021
Sin is a reproach. Know this and have peace.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Exodora: 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
ikorodureporta:
grin

Una ladies too, make una stop that follow follow attitude.
U go think say this kyne guyman go b cannibal
My friend shut up there. She wasn't follow following him she was just searching for job like every other reasonable person does .

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by imagrg(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2021
Love your neighbour as yourself.
This is a golden rule...share Love!
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by vineyardfarms: 6:52pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Layormiii post=101484205]According to one Dr Penkking on twitter, Uduak Frank Akpan specialized in luring and kidnapping job seekers, youth Corp members, students and pupils, killing them, cutting off their sensitive parts, bury them in shallow graves then exhume their bones after decaying to sell off for more rituals.

To speed up the decay process, he would pour acid on his victims’ body after killing them before burying them. Several Containers of raw acid were found in the crime scene.

'I will be released soon. Don’t you know me?” Those were his first words when he was arrested.

I WISH THE YOUTH SET HIS ENTIRE FAMILY ON FIRE - THIS EVIL FAMILY CANNOT CLAIM INNOCENT.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Lekq2: 7:09pm On May 08, 2021
Jesus
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ECHICHE: 7:24pm On May 08, 2021
Crimes hv gained ground in Nigeria because of weak institutions and lack of will-power for a successful prosecution of offenders by Govt
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by petermichaels(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
20yrars old pikin!!
Anyway, if you dey eat person meat.... Anything can be of you.
D country just taya person.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
Gadaluck:
This guy just has to be sick in the head. He should be subjected to unimaginable pains for the rest of his miserable life cry
He should be put in electrical chair

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Oh God!

No employment opportunities. Making people to enter into death traps just to fend for themselves.

No security measures and electronic device like security Cameras in place to cover strategic places and possible criminal hideouts for the safety of citizens and prompt intervention of security personnels in case of any danger.

All they are concerned about is themselves and their families.
How I wish the government will hear this statement, just imagine please, all there children are abroad in Dubai with investments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
Vyzz:
lipsrsealed

Mehn

Things dey happen
I swear bro
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
May God have mercy on us, just imagine what this one is doing to human beings
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by ikwikwi: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
Wicked act. Such a young man to be so heartless. He will rot in hell fire
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by generalud: 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
This guy according to his preliminary confessional statement made available to the press before he was gagged, said that he has been working for House of Assembly members from Akwa Ibom State and some Clergy men in the state.
When he was arrested, he placed a call to one of the council chairmen in the state which his local government area starts with "U".
From the way things are going, this serial rapist may either be poisoned to die so as not to mention those involved or he may be flown abroad so that the case may die.
The blood of this innocent and orphan lady should not be allowed to go unpunished.
I humbly call on my learned Lawyers in this noble forum to petition the IGP and President Buhari to transfer the case to Abuja so that this serial rapist may mention all those House of Assembly men and clergy men he has been working for. Just check out the latest Toyota Avensis that he is driving.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Rocktation(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Share d link

No such link..for now, I guess. Send me your email if you are that interested in the video.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by harmony75: 9:47pm On May 08, 2021
God innocent souls?! No need of court he should be killed also fast fast!!!

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by wiseone28: 9:58pm On May 08, 2021
Sunnyb10:
The heart of an average calabar/akwa-ibom man is wicked.
Man from the good heart tribe...

Where are you from?

ebot.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Fashionista01(f): 10:05pm On May 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Oh God!

All they are concerned about is themselves and their families.
And how to win the next election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by BENEAMATA: 10:31pm On May 08, 2021
gregyboy:

And he is a nairalander
what's his moniker ? !

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by gregyboy(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2021
Rocktation:

No such link..for now, I guess. Send me your email if you are that interested in the video.

Osamede4life@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.