Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures (79788 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by dalass(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2021
Komu1048:
Imagine saying he will be release soon

I said it. The guy is connected... He's probably been arrested and but released several times before...

This case can't be swept under.. His eyes go soon clear
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by 9japride(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2021
pacespot:

Exactly, the lack of feeling for the tragic event that happens and using that to catch cruise is a sign of cold hearted evil person. Even when an armed robber is killed, I've this chilling in me that one unfortunate event might have led to this, that's human empathy. But nairalanders would just throw that up as a joke as if they know when it will be their time.
[color=#006600][/color]

I fear for the future of Nigeria. The foundation is already faulty due to bad governance and it affects families vin a negative way, breeding a angry society.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by Nobody: 4:42am On May 09, 2021
Anieke39:
Nigeria has many serial killers at large

I have always said it that a number of ''ritual'' killings could really be the work of serial killers. This case in particular is very reminiscent of the ABC serial killer case that occurred in South Africa during Mandela's tenure.
Re: Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures by vineyardfarms: 9:36am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Layormiii post=101484205]According to one Dr Penkking on twitter, Uduak Frank Akpan specialized in luring and kidnapping job seekers, youth Corp members, students and pupils, killing them, cutting off their sensitive parts, bury them in shallow graves then exhume their bones after decaying to sell off for more rituals.

To speed up the decay process, he would pour acid on his victims’ body after killing them before burying them. Several Containers of raw acid were found in the crime scene.

'I will be released soon. Don’t you know me?” Those were his first words when he was arrested.

Though l am not from Akwa lbom, l decree on the word of God in: lsa 49 v 26, Psl 68 v 2 you - your satanic customers, your pillars and your generation(S) and (THERE'S )shall not live above your last victim's AGE - may you die slowly in pain and sorrow in Jesus name . Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.