Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari (822 Views)

“Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video / "Ambode Now A Lame Duck, Can't Present Budget" - Jimi Agbaje / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by weezyk(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2021
Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His Secondary School Certificate - Northern Youths Protest Against Buhari Despite Heavily Armed Military Presence In Aso Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNmZMJDbkPk
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2021
I laugh in my local dialect ooo. So they just got the information about the Waec now. We all need to face the consequences of our action in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Gaga156: 10:13am On May 08, 2021
Una eye just day open?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by christejames(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2021
Everyone is tired of the inept leader even his kinsmen...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by RereDesign: 10:15am On May 08, 2021
They are now awake grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Burtonj: 10:16am On May 08, 2021
Sai Barbarians

So you guys didn't know that he doesn't have a Waec certificate when you went enmasse to vote in this failure?

Or you guys were blinded by hate for the Igbos?

Why are you guys disturbing this peace of this country?

Enjoy your Buhari and stop disturbing us

When you guys were voting for him to spite the Igbos, chanting sai baba everywhere you didn't know.

Una mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Daveambition(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2021
I remember 2019 election, i was so paranoid bout Buhari rigging the election for the 2nd time & my aboki paddy said (no matter how rough dey drive motor inside Tv, e no fit jam who dey watch'am) i asked what he meant (he said, na See Finish make Buhari no fit panic). All Nigerians do is rant online or verbally, no serious Action taken; reason why these atrocities continues
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by TarOrfeeek: 10:32am On May 08, 2021
Political strategy to denounce PMB

Foist another blood thirsty demon from the arid wastelands

And have us buy one satchet of Indomie for maybe N5,000

Because God knows the stupidity that will come from the North in 2023, will be stupefying.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by PissfulProtester: 10:33am On May 08, 2021
Obviously the handiwork of some frustrated politicians grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by SmartPolician: 10:46am On May 08, 2021
Hello Northerners,
Good morning.
Some of una don dey get sense small, small
With love from the south
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Mightyhaiz: 10:46am On May 08, 2021
Make them go siddon for gutter.. na now day break?

We are counting down to 2023 to heave a sigh of relief at this nonsense
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by fergie001: 10:48am On May 08, 2021
Story......... Put him on the ballot again....he will win more comprehensively sef...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by hisgrace090: 10:49am On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
Hello Northerners,
Good morning.
Some of una don dey get sense small, small
With love from the south

Not so, they are just looking for opportunity to pressent another presidential candidate to nigeria come 2023.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Grace001: 10:50am On May 08, 2021
Good morning arewa youth
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by BigBrother54321: 11:04am On May 08, 2021
Whatever they are called or stand for, the best they can do for me at this moment is to get lost!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by IGBOSON1: 11:29am On May 08, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh in my local dialect ooo. So they just got the information about the Waec now. We all need to face the consequences of our action in 2015.

Don’t mind them and their crocodile tears! Why didn’t they get this epiphany BEFORE 2015 or 2019!?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Elonmuskfan: 11:42am On May 08, 2021
hisgrace090:

Not so, they are just looking for opportunity to pressent another presidential candidate to nigeria come 2023.
truth
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Elonmuskfan: 11:43am On May 08, 2021
hisgrace090:

igboson1 this is the truth
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Can't Present His WAEC - Northern Youth Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2021
It takes aboki 6 years to process something that happened in 2015.

I can see why they can't speak up against insecurity in the desert north

They would need 2million years to process it since it happens every day continuously

(1) (Reply)

'Permutation' In Politics. / BREAKING: DSS Reportedly Arrest Sunday Igboho At Guru Maharaji’s Temple. / Igboho Is NOTHING Like Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.