Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen (1441 Views)

Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO / Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS / Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2021
As an Imo State indigene, it gladdens my heart to see that the governor of Imo state, his excellency, Governor Hope Uzodinma has began to do the needful, that which the constitution bestowed upon him, which is simply to protect the lives and properties of those peace loving residents in his domain. For the records, I’m not a fan of the governor, but I support his quest to rid the state of these criminals and terrorists called Ipob/ESN. I will never cut off my nose just to spite my face.
I have since realized that Ipob and it’s runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu, meant no good for the greater Igbo nation. The aim of these terrorists Ipob/ESN is to wreck havoc on Ndigbo, their runaway coward leader said it on his numerous ranting sessions in the radio, that he wants to turn the SE into Somalia. I’ve tried to reason with Ipob members as to how to go about their agitation in a meaningful way, which will prevent the loss of lives of Ndigbo. Nobody wants nigeria to divide more than me, but it must not be at the expense of Igbo lives. We’ve paid the price in the past and must not be in hurry to lead the way. Let every other ethnic group that wants out of Nigeria lead the way and we’ll follow,,,,,, with caution ofcourse. For now, I believe we should maximize our revenue allocation from the centre and allow Nigeria to die a natural death, rather than interfere with nature like some naive Igbo officers did in Jan 1966. Fulani herdsmen was a national crises, every ethnic group was and still being affected. Ipob and it’s tactless leader should have allowed the fulani menace to continue dominating the airwaves, while we work with our governors to fortify our home front, but nnamdi cownu, like a typical scammer, who only sees money to be made, even at the expense of his gullible followers, had to interfere with nature (Fulani herdsmen activities). What these clowns in Ipob and other thoughtless Igbo don’t know is that by their ESN/unknown gunmen actions, they’ve given Nigeria another 75 years to exist, a lifeline that was reduced to 15yrs by Fulani herdsmen activities. Well, I don’t expect Ipob and their runaway coward leader to understand how nature works.
Now, I’ve decided never to feel bad when any Ipob member is killed by Nigerian security forces, because by their actions, Nigeria will exists for another 75+ years. As I type these message now, I’d advise Ipob/ESN to flee from Imo State because all the big guns are now in Imo state. Money is to be made in the following two ways:

1. By the Nigerian military/police:
The Nigerian security forces love these types of operations, where they would expend lots of bullets and ammunition, because that’s the only way they can bill the government, in dollars for more ammunition, then siphon the ones they can. Recent and on going case is Boko Haram war in the NE.

2. By usain bolt nnamdi cownu:
The supreme liar nnamdi cownu needs his gullible members in Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen to keep dying and fighting, that way he can present something to gullible Igbo in the diaspora to donate o his scam. He needs the conflict to continue so as to keep requesting for donations for him and his family to live large in abroad.

Imo state governor must remain steadfast, he must make sure he gives the necessary support to the Nigerian security forces to nip this bud ASAP, less we end up like the NE. Ipob is a one way journey to the grave and those who are in it should rethink their actions. A strong man will never make his homeland a theatre of war, rather you equip yourself to the point where you fight in your enemy’s terrain, so that your enemy should be the one defending his elderly, women and children from you. I’ll rather fight and die in sokoto than to fight and die in the SE.
IMO State must be made the grave yard of these vermins in Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen. Then we go after the fulani herdsmen, because the enemies within (Ipob/ESN) is more dangerous. Ipob and it’s leader kanu is even threatening any Igbo that would join Ebubeagu formed by the SE governors. Then you wonder, are these guys really for or against the security of Igboland? Does anybody know any member of ESN, their names, their family compound? We only get to know them after they’ve been killed or captured. Why will I want someone I don’t know with AK47 to guard my community? More so, one formed by a runaway coward nnamdi cownu, who never consulted any body.

God bless Imo State
God bless any Igbo youth in Ebubeagu
And finally, God bless and protect the police who are doing their job without molesting the innocent.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2021
[img][/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
As an Imo State indigene, it gladdens my heart to see that the governor of Imo state, his excellency, Governor Hope Uzodinma has began to do the needful, that which the constitution bestowed upon him, which is simply to protect the lives and properties of those peace loving residents in his domain. For the records, I’m not a fan of the governor, but I support his quest to rid the state of these criminals and terrorists called Ipob/ESN. I will never cut off my nose just to spite my face.
I have since realized that Ipob and it’s runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu, meant no good for the greater Igbo nation. The aim of these terrorists Ipob/ESN is to wreck havoc on Ndigbo, their runaway coward leader said it on his numerous ranting sessions in the radio, that he wants to turn the SE into Somalia. I’ve tried to reason with Ipob members as to how to go about their agitation in a meaningful way, which will prevent the loss of lives of Ndigbo. Nobody wants nigeria to divide more than me, but it must not be at the expense of Igbo lives. We’ve paid the price in the past and must not be in hurry to lead the way. Let every other ethnic group that wants out of Nigeria lead the way and we’ll follow,,,,,, with caution ofcourse. For now, I believe we should maximize our revenue allocation from the centre and allow Nigeria to die a natural death, rather than interfere with nature like some naive Igbo officers did in Jan 1966. Fulani herdsmen was a national crises, every ethnic group was and still being affected. Ipob and it’s tactless leader should have allowed the fulani menace to continue dominating the airwaves, while we work with our governors to fortify our home front, but nnamdi cownu, like a typical scammer, who only sees money to be made, even at the expense of his gullible followers, had to interfere with nature (Fulani herdsmen activities). What these clowns in Ipob and other thoughtless Igbo don’t know is that by their ESN/unknown gunmen actions, they’ve given Nigeria another 75 years to exist, a lifeline that was reduced to 15yrs by Fulani herdsmen activities. Well, I don’t expect Ipob and their runaway coward leader to understand how nature works.
Now, I’ve decided never to feel bad when any Ipob member is killed by Nigerian security forces, because by their actions, Nigeria will exists for another 75+ years. As I type these message now, I’d advise Ipob/ESN to flee from Imo State because all the big guns are now in Imo state. Money is to be made in the following two ways:

The Nigerian security forces love these types of operations, where they would expend lots of bullets and ammunition, because that’s the only way they can bill the government, in dollars for more ammunition, then siphon the ones they can. Recent and on going case is Boko Haram war in the NE.

The supreme liar nnamdi cownu needs his gullible members in Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen to keep dying and fighting, that way he can present something to gullible Igbo in the diaspora to donate o his scam. He needs the conflict to continue so as to keep requesting for donations for him and his family to live large in abroad.

Imo state governor must remain steadfast, he must make sure he gives the necessary support to the Nigerian security forces to nip this bud ASAP, less we end up like the NE. Ipob is a one way journey to the grave and those who are in it should rethink their actions. A strong man will never make his homeland a theatre of war, rather you equip yourself to the point where you fight in your enemy’s terrain, so that your enemy should be the one defending his elderly, women and children from you. I’ll rather fight and die in sokoto than to fight and die in the SE.
IMO State must be made the grave yard of these vermins in Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen. Then we go after the fulani herdsmen, because the enemies within (Ipob/ESN) is more dangerous. Ipob and it’s leader kanu is even threatening any Igbo that would join Ebubeagu formed by the SE governors. Then you wonder, are these guys really for or against the security of Igboland? Does anybody know any member of ESN, their names, their family compound? We only get to know them after they’ve been killed or captured. Why will I want someone I don’t know with AK47 to guard my community? More so, one formed by a runaway coward nnamdi cownu, who never consulted any body.

God bless Imo State
And finally, God bless and protect the police who are doing their job without molesting the innocent.
You're a apku eating Igbo Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Madmohamed1: 12:03pm On May 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

God bless Imo State
let me expose this one. Where is your village what is the name of nest village affter your village and first village before your village. Who is your local government chairman what is the name of your igwe (King) If you get it I will give up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by 3pleDAssistant: 12:12pm On May 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
let me expose this one. Where is your village what is the name of nest village affter your village and first village before your village. Who is your local government chairman what is the name of your igwe (King) If you get it I will give up.

You think he can't make something up to answer those if he does some research?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Golan007: 12:13pm On May 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Why not do same ?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Madmohamed1: 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

You think he can't make something up to answer those of he does some research?
the gay is not Igbo he will fail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Sirkingsnado: 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
tongue op u bring out ur time just to waste

Afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 12:31pm On May 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

God bless Imo State
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by IGBOSON1: 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Hell would first freeze over before he answers you! wink

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2021
Graveyard of soliders you meant to say.
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by funkekemi(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2021
The op is from

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
So you that is answering mohammed is asking me, a Nwafor such crappy question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

God bless Imo State
why are u lying... U re not an ibo person

1 Like

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by esnbrutality: 12:53pm On May 08, 2021
WHEN AN 'O' LEVEL ZOMBIE TALKS ....EVEN A FOOL WILL KNOW. ITS THIS KIND OF REASONING THAT EXPOSES YOU FULANI BANDITS.

YOU GUYS THINK LIKE YOUR COWS....VERY SHALLOW AND EXCESSIVELY BRAIN DEAD grin

oilyngbati:
So you that is answering mohammed is asking me, a Nwafor such crappy question?
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
why are u lying... U re not an ibo person
Come to Imo state as Ipob terrorists and die. I don’t have time for foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by ablejesus26(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2021
I don't care who is responsible all I want is for the peace Imo state have always been known for to return.

This happenings in Imo state is not what we need right now.
Killing police men who are in some cases Igbos putting tears in the eyes of their families, That's evil.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by haffaze777(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Reminez:

He's actually a flesh eating osu pig grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by Valkrie: 4:41pm On May 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

God bless Imo State

This op nah mumu and a very dull one at that...in the village of mumu..you would carry the award of the most dullest of all the mumus in the village...nonsense...!!
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by helinues: 4:43pm On May 08, 2021
Back to sender
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by gidgiddy: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
oilyngbati:
[img][/img]

Are you blind to what is happening in Nigeria or just plain ignorant? Do you know that all the insecurity in the Southeast is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina? ISWAP is threatening to overrun Katsina and Governor Masari is running around negotiating and taking pictures with them.

At least with UGM, their beef is with the security forces, not defenceless civilians. But in Katsina, ISWAP is in control of some communities

Why isnt Katsina the graveyard of ISWAP? Why are Soldiers not running all over the place their attacking them. Most of those who were killed and paraded by the security forces have been found out to be innocent civilians.

All these years that the security forces were shooting and killing unarmed Biafran protesters, why didnt people like you condemn that injustice? You people only found your voice when the unknown gunmen did to the security forces what the security forces have been doing to innocent civilians for years.

Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bump! grin grin
I remembered when I warned Ipob/ESN terrorists that for daring Imo state, it will spell doom for them. These cowardly vermins called Ipob thought Imo State is like any other SE state like Anambra or Abia where they can intimidate the serving governor.

Imo state was a state that recorded the most deaths of Nigerian-Biafra war, and Buhari knows this, that’s why the president, being a war veteran himself, decided to nip the problem in bud.

I told these brainless animals/cockroaches called Ipob that Imo state shall be their grave yard and they refused to my warnings. They unleashed their ESN/unknown gunmen thinking they will have victory. These cowards thought by striking the police/army, who were blind sighted, they will win. Today, ordinary Nigerian police unit, headed by the most reverend Abba Kyari, many of these terrorists are now in the mortuary at FMC, Owerri.

Ipob’s unknown gunmen have now been decimated and are buried in unknown graveyard, where they will forever reside with Lucifer. They will be joined soon by the late prince of darkness himself, the hunchback terrorist, nnamdi cownu cool
Re: Imo State Shall Be The Grave Yard Of Ipob/esn/unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
The late lamidi cownu, a prince of darkness and terror, a son of lucifer:

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Live 7pm To Talk About Anambra Elections / Nigeria, A Country Full Of 200million Fools And Useless People. / Breaking: Atiku Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.