Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen (26750 Views)

Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Noneroone(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2021
The Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Eboka Friday has confirmed an attack on some police stations and checkpoints in Rivers State during which seven policemen were feared dead Friday night.

Speaking to the press on the matter, the CP said he was leading an investigation team to ascertain what actually happened.

The Rivers State Police boss on Saturday morning said he was leading a team to the place.

“Yes, that is what we heard. I am on my way to the place. I want to confirm it myself,” CP Friday.

Gunmen were on Friday night reported having attacked security checkpoints and police stations in Rivers State, with no fewer than seven security operatives allegedly killed.

A source told Tribune Online that the hoodlums attacked a police station along the Rumuji axis of the East-West Road in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The Rumuji police station was also burnt and two policemen feared killed, while some vehicles were burnt.

The source added that the gun all also attacked a police checkpoint at Ogbakiri junction in the same Emuoha LGA with two policemen feared killed and a vehicle burnt.

A checkpoint of the security outfit called C-4-i along the East-West Road was also attacked, with three operatives were feared killed there.

A spokesman for the State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, also confirmed the attack to newsmen saying he would make details available after visiting the areas attacked.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/cp-confirms-killing-of-7-policemen-in-rivers/

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Dcube212: 12:49pm On May 08, 2021
Something is not just right with this country at the moment
Doesn't matter how much we argue that.
Anyway, please I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Letterhead for 2k Only

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by 3lovelyflowers(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by nairalandankrah: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
The Rotimi Amechi camp will love this news.. grin..
I see Wike relocating to sokoto to be with his husband tambuwal..
This I have sawn grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Aufbauh(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2021
Gov Wike needs to be proactive dealing with these rag-tag hoodlum UGM, push them to their place.
Very predictable hoodlums. they started from Lagos State killing security personnels and touching public properties. The Yorubas quickly got their mischievous intentions and sound them a stem warning.
They relocated to their region with same trend of operations. Now they are creeping into Rivers state.

Another observation is that they tried to cause anarchy in any state they perceived the governor is unfriendly to their warped agenda.
Ebonyi, Imo, Rivers etc.

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Biafrannuke: 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
Whenever you hear wike imposing a rash of curfews and crying out about how the country is collapsing, he simply means that his last line of defense, the army and police are being decimated and UGM are closing in on him.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
Police are now seeing how the intimidation they have been giving people especially young men around the southeast is haunting them.

Most of these UGM are keke riders, bus conductors, bus drivers, park loaders, peaceful ipob protesters then who have suffered so much intimidation in the hands of police ever since...as dem don dey armed now they are revenging but i think they should cool off because over 50 police have died now so far

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Brexxit(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2021
grin

When they finish killing all the police officers I wonder where those ibos cheering them will run to when arm robbers and kidnappers start dealing with them.

I wonder who are the advisers to this ESN/ipob organization.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by 3pleDAssistant: 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Lol....ESN are doing a great job.
This country must break

Are you even serious? shocked

No I'm not taking about the breaking of the country. I'm talking about how it seems you're using that to justify actions like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Armaggedon: 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
Very soon wike will impose land air and sea blockade It doesn't seem like statewide 24hr curfew is working.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by IduNaOba: 12:59pm On May 08, 2021
Shebi them wan intimidate innocent people?
You guys don't understand how hard the igbo man heart can get when he is convinced.

The naija government dey mumu

They will later beg for dialogue

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by nairalandankrah: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Police are now seeing how the intimidation they have been giving people especially young men around the southeast is haunting them.

Most of these UGM are keke riders, bus conductors, bus drivers, park loaders, peaceful ipob protesters then who have suffered so much intimidation in the hands of police ever since...as dem don dey armed now they are revenging but i think they should cool off because over 50 police have died now so far

Words on marble!
But E Remain 1950 grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by ISLAMBAD: 1:01pm On May 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

When they finish killing all the police officers I wonder where those ibos cheering them will run to when arm robbers and kidnappers start dealing with them.

Security Operatives have killed more people in Eastern Nigeria ten times more than the criminals have done..

Stop worrying about Igbos, face your region that's under siege mr adviser..

136 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by IduNaOba: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
For those of you who said wike is wicked
Men Don show for rivers
Let him repeat his obigbo arrogance again nah tongue

How many confrontations has occurred in rivers?
What is wicked wike doing about it?

Una never understand wetin dey game

When they leave that seat na when e go red for them

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by nairalandankrah: 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

Bokoharam killing soldiers up north and bandits ravaging your nothern villages make me wonder and ask,
Who are the advisers of clueless Buhari?

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by goodnessme1(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

We will run and join you people in Benin republicgrin grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Brimstone77: 1:11pm On May 08, 2021
Every thing is not violent...you killed 8 on Tuesday,you bragged about it today they kill seven of your men is the scores not settled?? Let's see how you're going to curtail this excess killings...

Remind me of an adage that says "when a tse tse fly perch on your scrotum you will understand that there are non violent ways of solving problems"

Rip to the dead...

Few months ago you claimed to kill 16 unknown gun men in abia state,the revenge was brutal on the side of the military,few weeks after you went and assassinate ikonso you're still paying till date,just yesterday you claimed to has killed 8 unknown gun men today 15 police men were killed as revenge...so who is loosing

So far the military have lost not less than 50 personels in the hands of the unknown gun men...

Do you still want to continue the fight or are you going to sue for peace??

I wonder how the military on uniform intend Fighting people they can't even identify on the road..

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Warripikine: 1:12pm On May 08, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

Security Operatives have killed more people in Eastern Nigeria ten times more than the criminals have done..

Stop worrying about Igbos, face your region that's under siege my adviser..
Fact!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Brimstone77: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
[s]
Aufbauh:
Gov Wike needs to be proactive dealing with these rag-tag hoodlum UGM, push them to their place.
Very predictable hoodlums. they started from Lagos State killing security personnels and touching public properties. The Yorubas quickly got their mischievous intentions and sound them a stem warning.
They relocated to their region with same trend of operations. Now they are creeping into Rivers state.

Another observation is that they tried to cause anarchy in any state they perceived the governor is unfriendly to their warped agenda.
Ebonyi, Imo, Rivers etc.
[/s] thrash?��

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by revived: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
E go be
Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Warripikine: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
We will run and join you people in Benin republicgrin grin
No! Sambisa

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by BruncleZuma: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
This sucks
Re: Rivers Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday Confirms The Killing Of Seven Policemen by Julianaa: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
Can't they defend themselves?

What kind of nonsense is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Partake In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.