Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) (39161 Views)

Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Once-bustling Street In California / MAX Okada :Motorcycle Ride-hailing - Smart Way To Get Around In A Bustling Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
Though some belligerent fellows here are assiduously trying to paint a inimical image of owerri as a rundown, war torn, melancholy city but the reverse is the case.

The city is bustling with activities and as always, it’s beautiful as always.

Here are some recent images of owerri

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
More from owerri

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Dcube212: 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
I hope it doesnt become another Brono in the making. because this was how it all started

Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or LETTERHEAD for your Product or Company for 2k Only

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:07pm On May 08, 2021
Owerri

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by SmartPolician: 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
I just love planned settlements like this

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
More

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
Owerri skyline

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by emmanuel596(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
Beautiful city

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
We love IMO no matter what

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Ngorbungor(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2021
raker300:
Though some belligerent fellows here are assiduously trying to paint a inimical image of owerri as a rundown, war torn, melancholy city but the reverse is the case.

The city is bustling with activities and as always, it’s beautiful as always.

Here are some recent images of owerri

My O-TOWN,

42 Likes

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by vengertime: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Only those in Oshogbo believe Owerri is burning cos UGM are dealing with the useless Zoo Police and Army

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
New locations sprouting...

Govt needs to catch up fast

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Okorocha made owerri beautiful i wonder why imolites started hating him

Now see the Useless Wicked governor u have

I finished my University in Imo state. FUTO many years ago. Visiting owerri again during the last government i saw how beautiful owerri has become with enough decorative structures even during the Christmas okorocha made owerri lightened up just like a beautiful city in china called hangzhou

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by flowsir(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Wow

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Kandeed: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Some of those pictures I'm seeing there were excavated from Kano and Sokoto o sad

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by 3pleDAssistant: 2:13pm On May 08, 2021
beautiful indeed! Thanks for the pictures and info

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by BKayy: 2:14pm On May 08, 2021
It's after we left this god forsaken devilish country that the hyenas and vultures will realise the gap we gave them when under bias policy.
Ndigbo are like those kids that will be beating their opponent in a fight while crying.
They never see anything.
Owerri to the world

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:
Some of those pictures I'm seeing there were excavated from Kano and Sokoto o sad
Jealousy

When u don't travel u guys think east don't have beautiful places...Visit owerri at night not only beautiful structures but pretty sweet ladies everywhere

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by BKayy: 2:15pm On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Rare picture of afonja lawmakers calling for the deletion of this thread
We've passed the era of competing with those guys. They don't put up a fight. Now the competition is within. Expect more Igbo cities to come up with their own planning

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Shuzzi(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2021
No place like O-town wink

22 Likes

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by CXLVII: 2:18pm On May 08, 2021
You are showing Ariel view and saying its a bustling city grin grin grin

This is a picture of hot spots in South side Chicago

Its beautiful right!

Dont let me tell you what happens there.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
Some honorable mentions from owerri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Winnerforever: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021

16 Likes

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:20pm On May 08, 2021
lovely
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by raker300: 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
Owerri at night

21 Likes

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Ngenge(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
Onye shi ala Owerri arii ya nma, ya kwara liiii

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ablejesus26(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2021
Let the Ohaneze speed up the reconcilation process, all this killings should stop immediately.
Imo is not known for all this rumble and chaos.
God bless Imo state.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by SmartPolician: 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Rare picture of afonja lawmakers calling for the deletion of this thread

Troublemakers! grin grin

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
Meanwhile this is Ibadan metropolis the heartland of Southwest.

This is the Ibadan they won't tell you about

89 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu / Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects / Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders