Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) (55907 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by dalass(f): 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I remember telling you to keep your distance...

This is the second time now, I will not be cool next time.

Please avoid me. Thanks

I don't care to know you talkless of avoiding you....

I wonder what you're doing on a social media if you want to be avoided.. Since its not a crime on NL to react to others comments, just kindly ignore my quote then undecided
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by PlayMaker14: 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
dalass:

I don't care to know you talkless of avoiding you....

I wonder what you're doing on a social media if you want to be avoided.. Since its not a crime on NL to react to others comments, just kindly ignore my quote then undecided
It's not a crime to react to others comments, but I don't entertain fools mentioning me.

So do well to channel your reactions to others as you're among those I won't entertain.

You can now fuçk off dear. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by dalass(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
princewarri1985:
Some people are really heartless i swear! 10 years ago i was rushing back home when a 15 year old approached me and pleaded with me to help her with money that her aunty that brought her to lagos chased her out of the house, it was late in the night and she said she has not had her bath for 2 days and she need money to take her back to her family in delta state and i agreed to help her. I took her home so that i can take her to the park in the morning. But i was shocked in the night when she asked me if am not going to have sex with her because that is what every man needed before they help you, and i told her am not like them, because i have 4 sisters and a daughter and karma is real. I took her to the park and paid for her ticket and gave her extra 10,000......The rate at which girls are being exploited sexually is really alarming and something drastic need to be done about it, and it begings with me and you.

Wow.... Finally a sensible guy and a great contribution to this thread... grin

Some would have further exploited that girl by thinking with their dicks instead

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by SweetPoison22: 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It's not a crime to react to others comments, but I don't entertain fools mentioning me.

So do well to channel your reactions to others as you're among those I won't entertain.

You can now fuçk off dear. Thanks again!
Bros, I like d way u dey comment but why you dey harsh to the girl na? grin E be like say una get serious fight before.
dalass abeg make una resolve una problem grin
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by pedrilo: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Na to leave d country for una
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Seriously no need to fear racism in hellfire cos Nigerians will make 70% of its population

Oga talk the one you know.. You think 9ja reach Asian Countries when it comes to slavery, trafficking and illegal sells of organs.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by tamdun: 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
Naughtysex:

Sometimes, the best way to make sense is to keep quiet
Oga, most of these girs are free to leave, come to agboju or jazz temple opposite cbn @ alakija, u will see these girls working freely advertising their product @night, they didn't put chain on their neck so what stops them from running?
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2021
Story come b like one Indian movie like dat
Messed up
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Agbebakun22: 9:12pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmm Nawa ooo I could remember on the new year day after me and my gee don drink's, dey yarn me to excort them out unknowingly to me na same this Kolab of getting there after I found out its olosho I was irritated by the environment, young girls were much especially from Benue and calabar, with the way the olosho take dey disturb me ehnn naso I vex leave my guys for there warn dem no to take me to such place again.. The environment is very bad
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by PlayMaker14: 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Bros, I like d way u dey comment but why you dey harsh to the girl na? grin E be like say una get serious fight before.
Not harsh to anyone.

Thanks.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by dalass(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2021
SweetPoison22:

@SweetPoison, thanks a lot. grin

Its obvious he's a pain in the a$$. I hope I remember his monicker and just waka pass his usual stupid rants against innocent little gals... He's just what he is, a nincompoop! Not worth quoting! grin
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by SweetPoison22: 9:45pm On May 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Not harsh to anyone.

Thanks.
No wahala baba, I just check your profile and you say that you're a caring online agbero and Sunday school Dropout grin
dalass is a nice girl, you can actually make her your friend instead of this.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by SweetPoison22: 9:46pm On May 08, 2021
dalass:

@SweetPoison, thanks a lot. grin

Its obvious he's a pain in the a$$. I hope I remember his monicker and just waka pass his usual stupid rants against innocent little gals... He's just what he is, a nincompoop! Not worth quoting! grin
no need for the insult na. He might be your friend in the long run. cheesy
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by PlayMaker14: 9:49pm On May 08, 2021
SweetPoison22:
No wahala baba, I just check your profile and you say that you're a caring online agbero and Sunday school Dropout grin
dalass is a nice girl, you can actually make her your friend instead of this.
Make her my friend? I rather have Unknown Gun Men as friends please.

End of discussion.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
kurlz:

I will eat you

Some people nor get joy grin grin grin
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by airoport: 10:02pm On May 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes I find it very difficult to believe that most of them are forced into Prostitution as they want to make us believe most times.

I might be wrong though, but this could be as a result of a sour agreement between the two parties involved and she sees this opportunity as an avenue to break free from the bossy madam and start a normal life.

She is a hostage from Calabar, no phone, no phone number known off hand. At 16, minor she can't make a valid agreement albeit illegal agreement. You see, this is a slave system. The Police check these places but collect brown envelopes and lóok the other way. Law enforcement is sick in the country. Uniform is just ATM. They are all merchants.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2021
They should act on time and release the girl and other ladies held in captive engaging in prostitution.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 1:38am On May 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
WTF!! Inhumane

Who are the Morons that go to sleep with this girls??.. some men are just foolish

Can't believe this shit still happens in Nigeria.. 2 meals in a day?? Damn

What a Wicked world.. if they catch that madam they should treat her same way for like 6 months before proceeding to execute her

We have many of them on this forum; always inquiring about brothels.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by ZaddyGO(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2021
Na everyday things dey worsen. Na God go judge human being heart sha.. Most of our young females have been sexually abused either verbally or otherwise. This life no pure again..

One cannot get good judgement from the courts and the police!! Na only God go judge Nigerian police.. Those guys do all sorts of bad bad things..

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Babinski: 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes I find it very difficult to believe that most of them are forced into Prostitution as they want to make us believe most times.

I might be wrong though, but this could be as a result of a sour agreement between the two parties involved and she sees this opportunity as an avenue to break free from the bossy madam and start a normal life.

Entering into a prostitution agreement even as an adult is illegal in Nigeria much less as a minor with whom sex, whether consensual or not, is statutory rape! There is no excuse or defense for the Madam involved.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by BlissGod: 2:56pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
With all due respect your are mad. I saw this countless times in Accra. Most just runs and start theirs because their mental health is destroyed.

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by kurlz(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2021
jeromeekugbere:

Some people nor get joy grin grin grin

A hahahaha. If na you then give periwinkle you no go chop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.