Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) (57266 Views)

Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by francisisking: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Buhari why? You are a disaster to the world.... Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by bluefilm: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
After their covid, they still want to dump another bullshît on us.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by generalwo(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
China will never do anything that will last..... Even their sense no dey last
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by honestivo(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria exempted
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Maj196(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
These Chinese no won get sense. Na only them waka come.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by ivolt: 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
Nothing unusual about this.

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by vengertime: 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
A lot of morons already praying it should fall in one president villa. Mad people everywhere

At least it will solve not only Nigerian problem but African countries worries

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by spy24(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
Na China go end this world Las Las

They are always directly involved in everything that puts human life at risk

2 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by demoBaba: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Nah wa oo
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
The other thread says it will crash Next Week.. Which one are we to believe
..but it should crash in the sea, if it ant crash in the sea, there is enough space in aso rock
For your daily income, visit my signature.. You will thank me latter
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Kolinakano: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
So help me God!

Amen.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by pauloskie38(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Hope this won't start a war
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
China again....Smh
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Make eh go crash for Aso Rock grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by izospindle(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Lord can it land in d sambisa angry grin
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
vengertime:

At least it will solve not only Nigerian problem but African countries worries
Most importantly, there'll be peace after those Villa occupants are gone

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
I just hope the Nigerian Government will tell us to lock down again or stay indoors.....we did like oversabi do here...

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by nkwoemeka(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
China products don't last long QED.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
Would be nice if it delayed its fall to Tuesday and land on the National Assembly

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by puremaker7(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
Something wey just landed on our backyard
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by PennywysCares(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
A lot of morons already praying it should fall in one president villa. Mad people everywhere
that should me a nice landing place for it

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by nkwoemeka(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
nkwoemeka:
China products don't last long QED.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
China don dey launch space rocket anyhow, even completing a space station in orbit, Nigeria is still here grappling with UGM,Boko Haram, Fulani militia herdsmen, bandits, and finally APC and PDP, chai My Africa when will we see the light?Na during rapture?

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Chepos1:
China and fake things sha

If Nigeria can make fake things like that i would be glad. At least everyone knows it's going to fall . They will eventually improve. Far better than not doing anything, sitting around just to buy foreign goods to consume. I weep for this country, Nigeria. Theirs is going to fall ..everyone knows but Nigerian own varnish from air. Till today , no one knows where it is. It was even imported

2 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Akpuobi1 post=101502511]Let it crash in China oo, one man can't be eating junks and others just be inhaling the fart.
Covid 19: Na dem eat meat, na others dey wash hand.
So, shit happens bro.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Ororocelemi(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
It can be dangerous to airplanes flying during re-entry �
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
idprosper:
Sambisa forestry is available
Dem say Abuja !
You no dey hear?
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Successmind(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
Hmnnn....China product no dey ever last.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2021
I hope it material fall in my area so that I can sell it for Aboki so that i will be rich...

2 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by runningriot: 7:59pm On May 08, 2021
A champion is always a champion no doubt! in economic and technology race US is by far ahead of the whole world put together! History has it America create others only modify or by stealing their intellectual properties. The 20 and 21 century would have been a big mirage without America, hate it or love it no country like it economically, democratically, militarily and technologically! the produced Aeroplane, Atomic bomb, electricity, Internet, cell phone and almost all modern vaccines and drugs are made by them with many more things.

China although good but you can't compare a Car and a motor, na lie your father na your father! so China keep on trying but doff your cap for America because NASA, Elun Musk Space X, Jeff Bezox Blue Origin etc never had a crashed rocket!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.