Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (71973 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by anthropizzy(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Gift52 post=101496123]Afe babalola University male student beats up female lecturer of same institution, seen holding him in this video.

His reason was that the teacher forced him to put on his tie

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XA8iRs2HbM[/quote

No body is blaming the woman for harrasing man or boy. Is so wrong for a womsn woman to hold a man by his shirt. That is an harassment.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
vickydevoka:

I won't support de guy. Buh if someone holds me wrongly I might hit her hand

I won't support assault from a woman either but there are reasonable ways of solving issues in life and until guys start to learn that the earlier they change their ways the better.
Many end up being woman beater and even wife killers with this kind of attitude.

I will tell a little story of a friend of mine who lost his life through characters of this kind. I will try and make it snappy.

His name is Gbenga (real name)
He was a very quiet guy. He travelled to the UK, left wife and a kid in Naija.

Gbenga spent some years and found a way for the wife and kid to join him.

Wife came to the UK and started having affairs. My guy didn't know until one day.

He left for work and forgot something at home.
He came and met one of his friends fuccckking the wife right on his bed.

Instead of being calm, he started beating the wife and his betrayal friend escaped.
While descending the stairs, the friend called the Police, gave them the flat address etc. That a man is beating his wife bla bla bla.

Police came, saw the wife beaten and crying. They whisked my guy away instantly. And to cut the story short, he was eventually deported.

Gbenga arrived Naija and after some months he ran mad.

Lastly, he fell sick on the street , rushed to UCH and died.

My point.
He must have grew up with this kind of attitude though a quiet person.

If he was calm and settled the issue some other way, he wouldn't have suffered such a fate.

It is highly stupid beating a woman like that guy did.

Let's all follow this incident up.

This guy is going to jail.

Afe Babalola is one of the foremost SAN in Naija.

He will see him through his trip to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by neyohh: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
Omo you can't even try this with a senior in secondary school let alone uni.

Start flogging these kids before they get out of hand. Flog with sense though.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Naija4love(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2021
SmartProf:

With the energy he has to beat up who he was admitted to learn from, he should not be hurriedly expelled...rather he should be given a one year night shift at the security post to guard the whole school. After serving the punishment and having hope of resuming, he can then be expelled.
I need to take you to night club for this...

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

This is not being too emotional.
Why must a grown up man beat a woman like that. Even in a environment where knowledge is dispensed .

One of his likes said he was trying to free himself. How does that look like that?
Did you watch the video at all?
Those blows are too much for a woman. If not that the woman is strong she should have fainted. Some women can't take two of those punches without going down.

Ask yourself, what if that woman was your elderly sister, aunt or mum. Would you have been calm?
Won't you have beaten hell out of that guys life?

Until we put ourselves in other people's shoes, we would continue to be partial in our judgement.

That's not been emotional.
I would have killed anyone doing such to my wife, Aunt or Mom without thinking about the consequences.

Happy weekend
yes , let's not forget that being a woman is a license to be stupid , being a woman gives you the right to assault men because you're too fragile.
The punches are too much for a woman but they're not too much for a man abi ?. A man's body is designed to take punches but a woman's body is not ?.
There is nothing logical about your analysis

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

This is not being too emotional.
Why must a grown up man beat a woman like that. Even in a environment where knowledge is dispensed .

One of his likes said he was trying to free himself. How does that look like that?
Did you watch the video at all?
Those blows are too much for a woman. If not that the woman is strong she should have fainted. Some women can't take two of those punches without going down.

Ask yourself, what if that woman was your elderly sister, aunt or mum. Would you have been calm?
Won't you have beaten hell out of that guys life?

Until we put ourselves in other people's shoes, we would continue to be partial in our judgement.

That's not been emotional.
I would have killed anyone doing such to my wife, Aunt or Mom without thinking about the consequences.

Happy weekend

Yet nothing happened to her. Doesn't that point you to the conclusion that those blows never landed on her body? Is her body made of iron to suddenly become so resistant?
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by OLULAW: 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
With this video evidence he should be charged p and prosecuted for public nuisance, disturbance of public peace, physical assault, GBH, and be given jail sentence. He should also be expelled from the school and blacklisted in all private and public Nigerian and African universities, preventing him ever from matriculating and graduating from any universities. No matter the cause of the event, you don’t act in this manner. He should seriously sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

I won't support assault from a woman either but there are reasonable ways of solving issues I life and until guys start to learn that the earlier they change their ways the better. Many end up being woman beater and even wife killers.

I will tell a little story of a friend of mine who lost his life through characters of this kind. I will try and make it snappy.

Wife came to the UK and started having affairs. My guy didn't know until one day.
He came and met one of his friends fuccckking the wife right on his bed. Instead of being calm, he started beating the wife. His friend escaped and while descending the stairs called the Police. Gave them the flat address etc that a man is beating his wife.
Police came, saw the wife beaten and crying. They whisked my guy away and to cut it short, he was eventually deported.
Gbenga arrived Naija and after some months ran mad.

My point.
He must have grew up with this kind of attitude.
If he was calm and settled the issue some other way, he wouldn't have suffered such a fate.

It is highly stupid beating a woman like that guy did. And let's follow this incident up. This guy is going to jail.

you won't support assault from a woman but you would support it on a man

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
notok:

yes , let's not forget that being a woman is a license to be stupid , being a woman gives you the right to assault men because you're too fragile.
The punches are too much for a woman but they're not too much for a man abi ?. A man's body is designed to take punches but a woman's body is not ?.
There is nothing logical about your analysis

grin

You got me laughing.
But my guy if you have this kind attitude. Please change. The end no dey dey alright.

Beating a woman like that is wrong.
This is not being a Simp.

grin
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by OLULAW: 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

I won't support assault from a woman either but there are reasonable ways of solving issues in life and until guys start to learn that the earlier they change their ways the better.
Many end up being woman beater and even wife killers with this kind of attitude.

He came and met one of his friends fuccckking the wife right on his bed.

Instead of being calm, he started beating the wife and his betrayal friend escaped.
While descending the stairs, the friend called the Police, gave them the flat address etc. That a man is beating his wife bla bla bla.

Police came, saw the wife beaten and crying. They whisked my guy away instantly. And to cut the story short, he was eventually deported.

Gbenga arrived Naija and after some months he ran mad.

My point.
He must have grew up with this kind of attitude though a quiet person.

It is highly stupid beating a woman like that guy did.

Let's all follow this incident up.

This guy is going to jail.

One of the most sensible posts I’ve read on NL in a very long time. Seems like NL is the playground for homeless, brainless, weed smokers, these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Perseverance127: 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
Foolish boy, and the students shouting 'she's a woman' instead of them to come beat the foolish boy up they were there ranting nonsense. This country is full of fools angry angry angry
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by OLULAW: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=anthropizzy post=101501373][/quote]

How many wraps have you smoked today.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

Yet nothing happened to her. Doesn't that point you to the conclusion that those blows never landed on her? Is her body made of iron to suddenly become so resistant?

Non of the punches landed on her?
grin

I wonder how you guys feel comfortable disputting what is clearly visible.

So the guy was just waving his hands like the green white green flag.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul

grin
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by calcal: 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Why should the teacher force him to put on his tie? the teacher deserves beating jor.

The way we are taking university education in this Africa is not understandable.

A university is just a place to have some training within few years and get out, nothing special about it.

Gift52:
Afe babalola University male student beats up female lecturer of same institution, seen holding him in this video.

His reason was that the teacher forced him to put on his tie

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XA8iRs2HbM

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

Yes I knew this would play on people's minds. In fact, the mods have phrases this headline in order to trigger the memory of that incident and draw a parallel, thereby causing you to sub consciously link the two events.

Yet, one would watch that video from beginning to end and all you will see there is a young man who is being assaulted by a woman who refuses to let him go.

He does not once strike her body but merely attempts to break free. Now to test your earlier position, if the genders were reversed who would you blame in this situation?
change your username sir. Nothing smart in your pants. You are likely a little boy anyway. That boy in the video has just graduated. He will be beaten like a theif for days after which he will be worn a gown and forcefully graduated (expelled). Make him pray say that woman no born cultist
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

Non of the punches landed on her?
grin

I wonder how you guys feel comfortable disputting what is clearly visible.

So the guy was just waving his hands like the green white green flag.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul

grin

I asked a simple question. If the punches landed, and you claim the punches were too much for a woman, then which is it:

1. She is not really a woman but a man in disguise
2. The punches didn't land?

Use your head.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2021
Eddygourdo:
change your username sir. Nothing smart in your pants. You are likely a little boy anyway. That boy in the video has just graduated. He will be beaten like a theif for days after which he will be worn a gown and forcefully graduated (expelled). Make him pray say that woman no born cultist

Get the faq off my mentions you poorly educated clown.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
Moneyboyz:

In future, monkeys like you will contest for a public post and start harassing people, you can't be a policeman or a soldier, I can only fathom how many lives would have been wasted by you stupid trigger happy baboom.

Hey Baboon,
I would have killed many senseless guys like you.
Infact I might be forced by my feelings to look for the idiots that raised you as their kid and wipe them up too for not killing you as a fuetus.

When you don't agree with other people's points there is no need to rain insults on them.

My opinion is mine and you can't take that from me idiot.

The animals that raised you should have instilled that in you.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

grin

You got me laughing.
But my guy if you have this kind attitude. Please change. The end no dey dey alright.

Beating a woman like that is wrong.
This is not being a Simp.

grin
Assaulting people who have not assaulted you is wrong.
But if a woman hits me first and thinks having a vagina in between her legs and two dry oranges on her chest gives her the right to assault me I would punch her like a man with hairy balls.
This has nothing to do with simping .

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

Get the faq off my mentions you poorly educated clown.
lol. no matter the degree you have, I have more. you are a small boy. Ranting like a fool
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by sisisioge: 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
Who raised this edit! Well....that's his end in that school. Whatever she did to annoy him so much just got dwarfed by his crude action. What an edit! His parents should cover their eyes in shame!

On a brighter note,by the time the system is done with him, he will never lay his hands on a woman again! Anofia!
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
Eddygourdo:
lol. no matter the degree you have, I have more. you are a small boy. Ranting like a fool

You've been noticed. Now away with you!
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

You've been noticed. Now away with you!
the little dunce is running away.. I thought you wanted a dick measuring contest so I could disgrace you. You must be an orphan or you will soon be, since you are hopeless enough to sanction the attack on a mother. Blind bat
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2021
emmnprince:

And you will also rot in jail for commiting murder.

You can bet it abi! So this case is now Bet9ja abi?

Not hearing the other side of the story (the student's) and you just concluded emotionally get as e be!

That's why I said not minding the consequences. But who says I would be caught after doing what I did. Though what I did was stupid too. I know.

But you don't know there is a way someone who is on his right ends up to be the one serving a jail time because he didn't treat the issue well. If that guy was on his right, he has spoilt it completely with his action.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2021
Eddygourdo:
the little dunce is running away.. I thought you wanted a dick measuring contest so I could disgrace you. You must be an orphan or you will soon be, since you are hopeless enough to sanction the attack on a mother. Blind bat

Lol... I said I have noticed you. What more do you want? A pat on the back? There you go.. that's a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Dotkeyz: 7:32pm On May 08, 2021
Abroad ways
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
vickydevoka:

I love your analysis. Buh someone. Like my mum , ones u hit her once she leave u bcuz she loves her life. Buh dat woman is a very very strong n stubborn women.
What if she died as a result of her resistance. Stubbornness.

Probably she thought, the guy will escape if she leaves him. And you can see the guy tried to escape later.

Anyways, the law will take it's course.

The owner of the University was the Chief Attorney General of Naija during Obasanjo time. Let's see what happens

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
Na this kind madness dey make country sweet sometimes cheesy grin. But I don't think he will be expelled, their school fees alone is enough for you to respect any student
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2021
notok:

Assaulting people who have not assaulted you is wrong.
But if a woman hits me first and thinks having a vagina in between her legs and two dry oranges on her chest gives her the right to assault me I would punch her like a man with hairy balls.
This has nothing to do with simping .

What if she dies?

You think your peeps will be proud of you. And hail you for being a MAN.

All your ego can't last thirty minutes after the did is done.

The aftermath is gnashing teeth behind bars.
Life calls for wisdom and calmness.

I pray you won't suffer such.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 08, 2021
SmartyPants:

I asked a simple question. If the punches landed, and you claim the punches were too much for a woman, then which is it:

1. She is not really a woman but a man in disguise
2. The punches didn't land?

Use your head.

I should use my head?
And you think you are using yours?

You sound grossly stupid guy.
You watched that video and said "what if the punches didn't land"

Where were they going when they didn't land?

Guy if you don't have data to watch video tell us. But If you watched that video and asked that kind of question then, something must be wrong.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

I should use my head?
And you think you are using yours?

You sound grossly stupid guy.
You watched that video and said "what if the punches didn't land"

Where were they going when they didn't land?

Guy if you don't have data to watch video tell us. But If you watched that video and asked that kind of question then, something must be wrong.

I never said anything like "what if the punches didnt land". Are you hallucinating now?

I have pointed out that he was hitting her hands. You said he was punching her body. You also said the punches were too much for a woman.

So I am simply asking you yet again, how come she was able to withstand such heavy blows that would have felled another of her gender? Is she only pretending to be a woman?

You consistently refuse to engage what at this point merely passes for a brain in that head of yours.

Your're not doing me though! wink
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Coolgasman(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
Congratulations fool, you just threw 4 years of your life away in just few seconds of total madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.