Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? (36596 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
Well I am not in any relationship so I would pass.......
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
zimbolaa:
ND 2, 2012. First time I sucked pussy. Woke up the following morning with painful rashes and blisters all over my mouth. Didn’t know the best explanations for people asking what’s wrong. I don’t know if the pussy was responsible but trust me, I’ve never sucked any pussy ever since.
Lmao.. No be all plate dem dey lick oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by wildikeman(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
Here to read funny stuffs coz I've had a bad depressing day. And yeah never been in a relationship.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by gungab(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Legalcriminal: 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
zimbolaa:
ND 2, 2012. First time I sucked pussy. Woke up the following morning with painful rashes and blisters all over my mouth. Didn’t know the best explanations for people asking what’s wrong. I don’t know if the pussy was responsible but trust me, I’ve never sucked any pussy ever since.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
Well, that'd be gagging on his huge, fat and long dick. The longest I have ever seen. When the dick is flaccid, it gets to his knees, now imagine it when it's erect. No jokes. I was still a learner then, so while sucking this idiot's dick, the fool was enjoying it so much and was moaning so loudly that he forced his long infested dick down my throat and it got stuck.

It went deep down my throat and into my stomach. Neighbours had to come to rush us to the hospital. They took us that way (his dick in my mouth). I almost died of embarrassment and pain.

We were operated on and pitifully, his dick had to be cut off since it wouldn't come out on its own. Wheeew. Those doctors tried.

I wore a neck plaster for 8 months and broke up with him thereafter. Sadly, he lost his dick and everything, I had to dump him later on. I dumped his sorry ass like a hot pot.

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by rowosky(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
Guy grin grin grin
So you funny like this
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by TotoGame(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
R
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by rowosky(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
TotoGame:
R
Booking space on second page
But why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by wildikeman(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2021
ecomalchemist:
I don't do relationship cause its waste of time.

I channel my energy into profitable ventures, thank you.

Like what... masturbating ??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by TotoGame(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
zimbolaa:

Na dick you dey suck now ?

Forget niggar ! Pussy wey dey sweet like mad..plus the uninterrupted moaning from the owner of za pussy

Yuu dey miss things o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
never been in a relationship
to avoid stories that touch...wit the way nigerian girls hoe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Chris2863(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
Mine was cuming under 30 seconds. That was the end of the relationship shaa. I still feel embarrassed up till date

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by TotoGame(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
rowosky:

Booking space on second page
But why

Is a simpu stuffs
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Tem8080: 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
I introduced his brother to him as my cousin, he diidnt take it likely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by pozehnani(f): 8:34pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:
We must have had one embarrassing thing we've ever done in a relationship.

What was it?

Me: It was in year one... we were having a freshman night.

I ate different combinations of food. I became pressed.

Lied to bae I was feeling sick and had to go home to rest.

Baba, as I leave there, I locate one bush near one gate likedat enter dey pass time unto fresh breeze things o. It late getting darker by the day. Mehn, see relief. I backed the road.

Wetin I see na torch light illuminated at my angle with a voice saying: “...so this na the hostel where you dey sleep baa?”

She called my name twice so that I responded.

Her friend with her was laughing.

Mehn, that call made me know she wasn't sure I was the one, plus the light wasn't too bright to reveal the person hiding behind the icheku trees.

Mehn I begin crawl enter inside inside bush to escape the brightness of the torch.

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

They took off too o saying “you no go fit escape this one.”

They were trying to affirm truly it was me.

We ran around the bush for about five minutes before I dribbled them and came to the main road and super-ran to the hostel, changed my clothes, and feigned deep sleep.

Lol. Fine boy like me no fit just gree fa.

This wahala babe still come my hostel. Now, they were four. Lol. Trust me, I denied all allegations.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.

Lol... Fine boy my foot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:

What was it?

Baba, as I leave there, I locate one bush near one gate likedat enter dey pass time unto fresh breeze things o. It late getting darker by the day. Mehn, see relief. I backed the road.

Wetin I see na torch light illuminated at my angle with a voice saying: “...so this na the hostel where you dey sleep baa?”

Mehn, that call made me know she wasn't sure I was the one, plus the light wasn't too bright to reveal the person hiding behind the icheku trees.

Mehn I begin crawl enter inside inside bush to escape the brightness of the torch.

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

We ran around the bush for about five minutes before I dribbled them and came to the main road and super-ran to the hostel, changed my clothes, and feigned deep sleep.

This wahala babe still come my hostel. Now, they were four. Lol. Trust me, I denied all allegations.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.
For your mind u outsmarted her, story story...She only allowed the back and forth to die down...Don't joke with a woman's determination.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Reex12(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2021
just last year
was giving excuses of how broke I was to avoid the topic of meeting her parents after several rounds of pounding, i starting giving the obvious excuses of covid19 and buhari when immediately alert entered, while she was surfing wit my phone

It issss not my own..it is..for..pellaitive i mean ..wait...ehm..NEPA bill..but the car transmission...

We broke up there and then

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Well, that'd be gagging on his huge, fat and long dick. The longest I have ever seen. I was still a learner then, so while sucking this dick, the fool was enjoying it so much and was moaning so loudly that he forced his long infested dick down my throat and it got stuck

You may need this for a permanent cure

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by wizod(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
Iyaalakarra:
Dashed him my whole akara
what's d meaning of dis trash u posted here. Children filtering d blog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
Chris2863:
Mine was cuming under 30 seconds. That was the end of the relationship shaa. I still feel embarrassed up to date

Gosh. I hate one-minute men like you.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Kandeed: 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

was giving doggy and the toto was making farting sounds

fingered and the smell was like rotten fish put it to her nose and she was asking me what was smelling

Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by lookingfly: 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
zimbolaa:
Bros you try ooo, you carry yourself go de suck kitten grin.......I go fit ever do that shit so?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by zimbolaa(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
TotoGame:

Na dick you dey suck now ?

Forget niggar ! Pussy wey dey sweet like mad..plus the uninterrupted moaning from the owner of za pussy

Yuu dey miss things o!
Nah... I have given my life to Christ. I suck only lollipops now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2021
mespusinglez:
grin
u dey laugh. Wats ur own story
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by wizod(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

was giving doggy and the toto was making farting sounds

fingered and the smell was like rotten fish put it to her nose and she was asking me what was smelling
that's always d smell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by tuboi: 8:48pm On May 08, 2021
chatinent:

What was it?

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.

This is the funniest post I’ve seen on Nairaland...Thanks for sharing and ur creativity is top notch

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nkiruka35(f): 8:49pm On May 08, 2021
That was 2019 i offended my boyfriend i pleaded he refused so had to follow him and enter toilet and was stil begging him there

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by AutoRedux: 8:49pm On May 08, 2021
zimbolaa:
Yeah I can relate. I got what is called oral thrush after eating the pussy of one lady.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.