Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? (36594 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by RedChiefPriest: 3:51pm On May 09, 2021
AiiVee:
So ooo before youna marry, youna no date abi? All these traits were not there when you were dating! Ogbeni koshi danu joor... Carry your lamba away from here... Just to bad-mouth Yoruba ladies.... Oponu oshi
Exactly bro
The dude is just a wonderful idiot
No life,no ambition, no future Just tribalism and hate
Sons of damnation!
It's not so hard to know half brain tribalist morons like him.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Oshokalo: 3:52pm On May 09, 2021
zimbolaa:
ND 2, 2012. First time I sucked pussy. Woke up the following morning with painful rashes and blisters all over my mouth. Didn’t know the best explanations for people asking what’s wrong. I don’t know if the pussy was responsible but trust me, I’ve never sucked any pussy ever since.
puke pussy smells like smoked makerel
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by PatAnselm(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
obembet:

Send wetin?

The nudes na
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Well, that'd be gagging on his huge, fat and long dick. The longest I have ever seen. When the dick is flaccid, it gets to his knees, now imagine it when it's erect. No jokes. I was still a learner then, so while sucking this idiot's dick, the fool was enjoying it so much and was moaning so loudly that he forced his long infested dick down my throat and it got stuck.

It went deep down my throat and into my stomach. Neighbours had to come to rush us to the hospital. They took us that way (his dick in my mouth). I almost died of embarrassment and pain.

We were operated on and pitifully, his dick had to be cut off since it wouldn't come out on its own. Wheeew. Those doctors tried.

I wore a neck plaster for 8 months and broke up with him thereafter. Sadly, he lost his dick and everything, I had to dump him later on. I dumped his sorry ass like a hot pot.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clown

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by creamyanne: 8:10pm On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:
It was in the year 2011.. Took her out, we ate, drank and ate again. When it was time to pay, I found out my atm no dey my wallet.. grin. Let me just stop here. Thinking about that day still sends chills down my spine.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by chatinent: 10:37am On May 10, 2021
Ginaz:
Lol, he wasn’t my boyfriend though but he was my crush at that time . grin

I happened to be scratching my ass jeje inside my house when he walked in with his sister to visit my aunt .
My right hand was deep inside my pant , skirt don shift go down , scratching like I don’t give a damn .

Then I heard a sound behind me, on turning I sighted him and sis. I walked away in heavy shame. grin grin

I was 16yrs then. grin

May I interview you on Nairaland? Doing some interviews lately. Look up my topics.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2021
[code][/code]
Biglittlelois:
Belched loudly, a bad trait I'm still trying to control.
Wait..you normally belch loudly on purpose or it's kinda part of your unconscious self and it's often (like In an hour u could belch like 3 times) ?
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by promisedeco(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
chocboi78:
Omor.... went on a date with a crush.. had a running ticket (bet9ja) remaining just one game to win 10k.. out of confidence we ate chicken, popcorn ice creams and the lots..
Was hoping to make a cash out midway through the date and Pay, only to login to my bet account and discovered the game has cut .

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by AuroraBrls: 8:08am On May 16, 2021
obembet:
When one idiot guy was asking for my nude pic...

Lol..good you didn't oblige him.
Asides that your profile pix clearly shows you will be very hairy-chested. Won't be nice to see in a female nude.

Don't blame my observant eyes, blame your semi nude profile pix
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Saw your thread about the gigm guy, and about meeting bad guys. Funny you cheated in the past, and the guy could have been a good person. Let the bad women marry the bad men.
Candycrushy:
When my ex caught me cheating on him... It was so weird
Dont ask me for details
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
illumined999333:
Saw your thread about the gigm guy, and about meeting bad guys. Funny you cheated in the past, and the guy could have been a good person. Let the bad women marry the bad men.
Did you read wat you just posted
Because how does this write up add up to anything
Smh
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by EngrGeorge: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nkiruka35:
That was 2019 i offended my boyfriend i pleaded he refused so had to follow him and enter toilet and was stil begging him there
married now?
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
AfroKnight:
Shift for me. You want popcorn? grin

How it started...

vs.

How it's going... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by AfroKnight: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

How it started...

vs.

How it's going... grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy It started with popcorn? Damn! I’m so romantic grin

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy It started with popcorn? Damn! I’m so romantic grin

Woz doing this one? cheesy

It's because of popcorn ya raising shoulder like this? If e come pass popcorn nko? Anyway, it's fine. Even if it's small, it's sweet. grin
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Candycrushy:
When my ex caught me cheating on him... It was so weird
Dont ask me for details
Ashawo dey your eyes. You look like a prostitute
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by LINSAR: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:

She be like all those okpo wey dey Warri.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
LINSAR:

She be like all those okpo wey dey Warri.
Most of these anambra and imo girls na ashawo work dem dey do. Tueh. They will open an Instagram account, to advertise food they prepare and sell, and how they do home delivery. Unknown to people thwy hawk sex to clients as well. Am ashamed. This one too will say men are scum, angry.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
toujurs:
All the females in ur generation are prostitutes
Ur mom inclusive if u have one
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by ekitimanalways(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
chatinent:
We must have had one embarrassing thing we've ever done in a relationship.

What was it?

Me: It was in year one... we were having a freshman night.

I ate different combinations of food. I became pressed.

Lied to bae I was feeling sick and had to go home to rest.

Baba, as I leave there, I locate one bush near one gate likedat enter dey pass time unto fresh breeze things o. It late getting darker by the day. Mehn, see relief. I backed the road.

Wetin I see na torch light illuminated at my angle with a voice saying: “...so this na the hostel where you dey sleep baa?”

She called my name twice so that I responded.

Her friend with her was laughing.

Mehn, that call made me know she wasn't sure I was the one, plus the light wasn't too bright to reveal the person hiding behind the icheku trees.

Mehn I begin crawl enter inside inside bush to escape the brightness of the torch.

Dey followed me o.

I took off.

They took off too o saying “you no go fit escape this one.”

They were trying to affirm truly it was me.

We ran around the bush for about five minutes before I dribbled them and came to the main road and super-ran to the hostel, changed my clothes, and feigned deep sleep.

Lol. Fine boy like me no fit just gree fa.

This wahala babe still come my hostel. Now, they were four. Lol. Trust me, I denied all allegations.

Enough respect.
grin

Please share yours.
grin
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by toujurs: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Candycrushy:

All the females in ur generation are prostitutes
Ur mom inclusive if u have one
it is at that anambra that you are, that gbola will scatter your vagina for you. Olodo! Don't go and find work, continue sleeping with men for money.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
toujurs:
it is at that anambra that you are, that gbola will scatter your vagina for you. Olodo! Don't go and find work, continue sleeping with men for money.
Efulefu…curse of a child
Continue wallowing in your stupidity
Ur mama should continue sleeping with men for money.. na the gbola go scatter her vagina
All the females in ur generation will die too
Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.