Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo (7253 Views)

Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Bialegend(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBd6eyDUjAI

Biafra: the genocide of ipob in Biafra land by Nigeria soldiers
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=GoodBuhari5 post=101499008][/quote]Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Bialegend(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bbfv2dGqus

LOCKDOWN: Nigerian Police Killed a young boy in Nkpo Onitsha Anambra state
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Bialegend(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_dy-fSyfF8

Killing of biafrans Protestant.
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Elliotwaveforec: 6:33pm On May 08, 2021
nedu666:
Op it beats my imagination how u know about these attacks b4 its reported. You are beginning to look like a suspect

Igbere TV site
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerian military are now endangered species
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Malawian(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

This is the second before attacking report the person has posted... It was first about Anambra and now Imo.

My prayer is for the both story not to be true but if it is, then the op should no sleep with his/her closed cos definitely the person has affiliation with the miscreants UGM.

Those are the enemy of peace... They don't want peace to reign in Nigeria just because they detest Buhari.

They will all be put to shame in the end
All these Nairaland champions. Go to Twitter and get on the clock news as it unfolds. Most of what ends up on Nairaland has first been seen on Twitter. Even Seun is on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
Where was it written or agreed that those ones must attack first?
helinues:

When last have herdsmen attack?

When last have police extort or kill someone unjustly in any of the SE region?

Why are UGM still attacking if there are no recent cases.

Btw, I thought ESN was set up to protect SE region, one would have expected ESN officers to face the UGM as they are the one causing unrest in SE.

Don't you think so?
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by NewDawn2O21: 9:47pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen
Attack Military Check Point At
Ubomiri, Imo state; Many
Feared Dead.

#IgbereTV

Details to follow
what you need is a job so as to keep your foolish self busy.
Try and get yourself engage in something meaningful so you won't be a disgrace to your generations

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by goodnessme1(f): 9:49pm On May 08, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
what you need is a job so as to keep your foolish self busy.
Try and get yourself engage in something meaningful so you won't be a disgrace to your generations
Do you have job for me?
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by NewDawn2O21: 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knq-e2lJf8

Killings IPOB by Nigerian Army
Mr Man stop spamming and derailing this thread

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Ezmans: 10:25pm On May 08, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
That's how we roll grin
fake news
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by 2elliot: 10:38pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

You guys should take not of one important thing, there is nothing like Biafra map in world map... SE is still part of Nigeria territory which is visible in any world map...

Who da hell are the people saying they don't want police and army uniform officers in SE?

On which law or authority are they acting on?

You people better not take your jokes too far...
They are acting on the universal charter of indigineous peoples right to self determination, and the human right to life and self preservation. Both of which your country accepts and signatory to. When bubu was supporting palestinians, he didn't realise igbos to has a right.
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by 2elliot: 10:42pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Oya show us where Biafra is located in any world map
World map can always be edited to include Biafra. It is not cast on stone. No dey stress yourself. Just relax and drink plenty water, u go dey alright.
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by 2elliot: 10:45pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

But that amount you are calling no even cover my monthly alcohol bills now.

No be everybody be Obinna broda
My guy my guy, na im u no empower your boy. Na wa. Sha, I go be like u when I grow up.
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by Africanwardrobe(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2021
Stay safe my pipo...n take a stroll to d park with dz link oo

https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane#101508335
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by hurryup123(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2021
helinues:

This is the second before attacking report the person has posted... It was first about Anambra and now Imo.

My prayer is for the both story not to be true but if it is, then the op should no sleep with his/her closed cos definitely the person has affiliation with the miscreants UGM.

Those are the enemy of peace... They don't want peace to reign in Nigeria just because they detest Buhari.

Bros all this news dey Twitter now. It has been reported on Twitter like hours ago even before the op!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by UwaMmebii(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
Fake news from some deranged people whose region are being held hostage by terrorists.

Is not fake oh, many soldiers were killed yesterday been 8th. One man whose son is area command in imo state told us. It seems media is not covering the recent happenings there
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by SweetiliciousD: 4:10am On May 09, 2021
okeyglm:
nsogbo di kwa

Nsogbu be like burning armoured tank?
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by SweetiliciousD: 4:16am On May 09, 2021
helinues:

“There can be no justice without peace, and there can be no peace without justice.” — Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King

Those who kill unarmed protesters are the real enemies of peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/6544275/nnamdi-kanus-thought-provoking-post
Re: BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo by helinues: 5:10am On May 09, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Lol.. even if u be Yahoo boy or even blogger,blogger dey still dey get time attend even if na naming ceremony,where activities and noise no go let am use fone for at least 2 hours..

Na wa o

You should rather ask what you have been doing with your time.

Do they worth it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Barawa, Katsina, Kill 4, Injure Others / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu / Achebe To Nigerian Youths: Rise And Reclaim Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.