Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? (565 Views)

Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? by james078: 4:53pm On May 08, 2021
A Twitter account @naija_reform posted a document that caught my attention.
If this is to work it has to be supported by the politicians itself.
See the content of the document below:

Nigeria Reform

This is a document which makes an attempt to present a positive way of dissolving the regional security crisis in Nigeria.
This is intended to be just a template, to be used to address some arrogant political and executive power disorders and it's inefficiencies.

INTRODUCTION:
The block chain has shown us that there are better ways to solve security issues.
The block chain to which some know as a digital ledger, an example of which is Bitcoin, has security as one of its asset by dissolving powers.
Each server is responsible for itself and not the entire network, if you hack a server you have not hacked the whole network and you can not manipulate a transaction on the network cause it has to be verified by other servers.
Let me explain how this can help the current security situation.
If the powers are dissolved into regional and state heads, every region is responsible for it's own security and would control it’s financial and security resources.
The state can develop it's own security outfit to it's standard and secure it's region.
No region has power over the next region.
Every government accountable to it's people.
So I say let's dissolve/decentralize the powers and give the power to the people (populace).
This plan will create more employment and check mate the excesses of corruption.
God (Allah) gave us the power of Free Will and freedom, so no man born of a woman should dare take it, for God (Allah) is not a fool!
If the government is transparent then it has to be Open Sourced!
Note: This is not an All-in-one solution, it is subject to review!
You have the right to review and edit some texts that you don’t accept or isn't acceptable, after-which you can submitted for further review.

See the full document in the link below
https://mobile.twitter.com/naija_reform/status/1391028073978605569

Re: See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? by optionalY09: 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Go and read all the constitution
Re: See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? by james078: 5:19pm On May 08, 2021
optionalY09:
i no understand
Re: See What I Saw On Twitter Today Is It Possible? by james078: 5:20pm On May 08, 2021
optionalY09:
Do you think it is not feasible?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: VP Osinbajo Declares Position On ‘2023 Presidential Interest’ / APC Warns Nigerians Against Resort To VPN, Says Private Investments At Risk / Gunmen Attack Nuhu Bamali Poly, Abduct Students, Lecturers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.