Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church (53127 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On May 09, 2021
LordReed:

Homicide by negligence.
This is even more like it!
Apt!
Thank you Reed!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2021
Yoloba church
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by bayelsaowei(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
angry I see a lot of people here trying to link his death to the church or religion at large,

come on! accident happens.. Fire no dy burn people for their bed room??

So because it's inside a church more so a church majority don't agree with their methods

I don't like the church personally.. But we should learn to free people and their beliefs as Long as it doesn't affect us.

Come on nairalanders, we can do better
the problem here is that his death was highly avoidable..common sense would have completely eliminated any chance of his untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by tfelicityk(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace...

Who killed him?

Is it himself?

The prophet?

Or the church?

Who is to be blame here?

May God continue to protect and guide us right. Amen
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Elock1: 7:26am On May 09, 2021
bayelsaowei:
the problem here is that his death was highly avoidable..common sense would have completely eliminated any chance of his untimely death.
True.. Even some people for aso rock no get common sense but does that mean na every Nigerian?

one man's mistake can't be used to judge everyone
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Maski87: 7:28am On May 09, 2021
If this is a real country someone should go to jail for manslaughter

1 Like

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by geewean(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2021
See what Desmond Elliot has caused now. RIP my brother
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Miner13: 7:29am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
angry I see a lot of people here trying to link his death to the church or religion at large,

come on! accident happens.. Fire no dy burn people for their bed room??

So because it's inside a church, more so a church majority don't agree with their methods

I don't like the church personally.. But we should learn to free people and their beliefs as Long as it doesn't affect us.

Come on nairalanders, we can do better
don't you know he's a breadwinner for extended body not only his family.definitely you'll not spew the same rubbish if you're connected.inflammable and naked light.may God Forgive you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by BigDawsNet: 7:29am On May 09, 2021
Science gone wrong
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Aforxzy(f): 7:30am On May 09, 2021
How can they use spray perfume and then lit candle..

TRUE THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED so this will serve as a deterrent to others practising this erroneous act..

Life has no duplicate.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by iguita: 7:30am On May 09, 2021
I agree with homicide by negligence. I hope the lawyers can help ouy, can the deceased be equally liable since he got involved with his full consent?
LordReed:

Homicide by negligence.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Mftivi: 7:30am On May 09, 2021
They don't know that perfumes are inflammable ?
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by otipoju(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2021
peteregwu:
I don tell una. Praying with candle is more like a wifchraft practices. Give your life to jesus and have faith in God Una no go here. Go to babalawi, occult kingdom, marine kingdom and every occult practices, they use candles for spiritism.

I don sign out.

You just like to display ignorance.
If them start to drill you about what you know about Jesus Christ and God now, you go begin to stammer.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Nobody: 7:31am On May 09, 2021
lastpage:

Your Life is truly Nonexistent! undecided grin grin grin

Lastpage!
To foolish people, yes I choose not to exist.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by miraculousGod(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2021
We should be careful the kind of church we attend. Some pastors are careless
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Trybes(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
See what mumu dey cause. You light candles surround person and pour inflammable perfumes for the person body. Even if the prophets na illiterates, you wey dem dey pour perfumes for your body, you no get sense too? Wetin religion dey cause for this country ehn.

Anyways RIP
It has happened anyway and very sympathetic. We hope the general church or churches that use candles learn from this terrible tragedy.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by bayelsaowei(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
True.. Even some people for aso rock no get common sense but does that mean na every Nigerian?

one man's mistake can't be used to judge everyone
I think the church should desist from using or creating an environment that establishes a fire triangle (heat, oxygen, and fuel). It is outrightly not safe. Let them employ common sense and avoid things like this..if they continue like this then persons will have no choice but to blame the church.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by zeedrous: 7:33am On May 09, 2021
blame d pastor and move on? criosly? does human life nt mean anything to u? I dnt know y we r so blinded by religion in dis country
Elock1:
yeah.. I understand that, but why drag church and religion.. Trying to drag them into it... Just say the pastor is at fault and move... My own problem is with them attacking people's church and religion sir
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Joshuam1(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2021
It could be a setup, does not sound ordinary.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Nobody: 7:33am On May 09, 2021
Ignoramuses
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by chaloskyx: 7:35am On May 09, 2021
YOU CHRISTIANS WHEN WOULD YOU HAVE SENSE AND USE YOUR BRAIN RELIGION IS A SCAM SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGIOUS BELIFS YOU IGNORED THE LAWS OD SCIENCE POURED A FLAMABLE LIQUID ON AN INDIVIDUAL SURROUNDED HIM WITH FIRE TO PROVE WHAT EXACTLY? NOW YOU KILLED A GOOD MAN JUST FOR WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRACTICING RELIGION I CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY SHEEPS HAVE DIED IN THE NAME OF OBEYING ONE INSTRUCTION FROM THEIR PASTOR PLEASE PEOPLE WHEN GOING TO CHURCH ENDEVOUR TO TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG CAUSE NOWADAYS INSTEAD OF FINDING PEACE AND GOD IN CHURCH NAA SORROW AND PAIN YOU GO FIND.........FRAUDS EVERYWHERE
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Nobody: 7:35am On May 09, 2021
NIGERIA IS A HOME OF MENTAL HEALTH DEFICIENCY SINCE LAST TEN YEARS ______SO NOW THIS FAMOUS GUYS JUST DIE UNDER THE MODERN DAY IGNORANT ____WHEN THE BLACK PEOPLE DOING WELL IN THEIR STUPIDITY BEHAVIOR THE WHITE PEOPLE WILL LAUGHING AT US ____WHAT MAKES YOU LIGHT UP CANDLES REALLY STRONGER THAN YOU BADRU
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by humilitypays(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2021
White garment Churches should stop answering Church.

They should answer

Celestial Mosque of Muharideen or something

They should stop pretending to be Church when in reality they are disguised Ifa house angry
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by TheAlchemist: 7:36am On May 09, 2021
An autopsy needs to be done. The fire may be a trigger while an undisclosed ailment may be the actual cause of death.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by MadelnNigeria: 7:38am On May 09, 2021
Why did I laughed reading this. Did they not know perfume is ethanol and spirit based
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by timesup234: 7:40am On May 09, 2021
peteregwu:
I don tell una. Praying with candle is more like a wifchraft practices. Give your life to jesus and have faith in God Una no go here. Go to babalawi, occult kingdom, marine kingdom and every occult practices, they use candles for spiritism.

I don sign out.
oga shut up. Jesus is a bastard smelling Jew from Israel and Israelis don't even believe in Jesus but stupid Africans carry the bastard on top head. Stop being a slave and honor your ancestors
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by GodisFirst: 7:42am On May 09, 2021
He was offered as a burnt offering sacrifice. May God accept the offering and grant his soul peaceful rest.

I don't understand, he is wearing a Rosary bead on his neck, and in a white garment Celestial Church being poured flammable Perfume while surrounded by burning candles.

Was he a Catholic or just an abuse of the Holy Rosary bead.

Was he burnt to cover up or snatch some business deals. Investigators need to look at this critically.

RiP to him.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Nobody: 7:43am On May 09, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Keep wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.