Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church (53029 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by MadelnNigeria: 7:43am On May 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Occupational/Religious hazard....... grin
grin
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by VicM6: 7:43am On May 09, 2021
wahala dey o, Desmond Elliott don cause anoda wahala now.... after dem go say village people no get wahala.... see as dem call the man from dubai come zoogeria come fry am.... dem no want dubai death, na zoogeria death dem need..... nawa o
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by adenigga(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2021
Authentic source, please!
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2021
so he flew all the way from dubai to naija
na him chelobim & kerosine come burn am
embarassed
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by MadelnNigeria: 7:45am On May 09, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
See what mumu dey cause. You light candles surround person and pour inflammable perfumes for the person body. Even if the prophets na illiterates, you wey dem dey pour perfumes for your body, you no get sense too? Wetin religion dey cause for this country ehn.
They didn't want him to escape that was why they surrounded him with candles
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by dalongjnr: 7:45am On May 09, 2021
Kai,African man is doom,if not for the mercy and grace of God.
Can you imagine spraying alcoholic perfume close to fire(candle) having the knowledge that's highly inflammable? The warning is well written on the canister or bottles! This is sad and unjustifiable. RIP to the dead.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Elock1: 7:46am On May 09, 2021
Miner13:
don't you know he's a breadwinner for extended body not only his family.definitely you'll not spew the same rubbish if you're connected.inflammable and naked light.may God Forgive you
I can see you have problem with understanding

if you can read you then you should know I was calling out those dragging religion into this

How will I be happy for the death of a man, a good man at that
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by lexy2014: 7:47am On May 09, 2021
birdie:

It is reported that he was asked to kneel down in the middle of the church with many candles lit all around him while he was also holding one candle.

@naijaonthego disclosed that the prophets then poured perfume on his body from his hair to toe.
His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he Died.

The incident happened on Wednesday, May 5 2021.

D prophets just committed manslaughter due to their unforgivable ignorance. Perfumes contain ethanol which a highly inflammable substance
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Sterope(f): 7:47am On May 09, 2021
This couldn't be the first accident in these C & S churches.

Perfumes and fire don't mix!
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Farki: 7:48am On May 09, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
sad

I'm always afraid of white garment church

They will practice blood rituals but because they do it in the name of Jesus people will defend the rubbish. grin
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by MadelnNigeria: 7:48am On May 09, 2021
Cutehector:
Yoloba church
Even you too
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Ayiman001: 7:49am On May 09, 2021
How you go take candle surround me,say you want pray for me#i dey mad#,false prophet every were,come to think of it scientists wey write highly inflammable Na mumu#local man deceiving people
Sad for the good man may his soul rest in peace cry cry
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by EmzyKing(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2021
birdie:
Lagos socialite #KayodeBadru has reportedly died after being involved in a fire accident at a Celestial Church of Christ in Lagos.

The deceased was said to have flown into the country from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to Academy For Innovative Art And Technology (ACIATECH).

Kayode Badru breathed his last on Wednesday, May 5.

According to @naijaonthego on Instagram who broke the news of Kayode's death, the socialite was in the church for Isegun (Victory) church service.

It is reported that he was asked to kneel down in the middle of the church with many candles lit all around him while he was also holding one candle.

@naijaonthego disclosed that the prophets then poured perfume on his body from his hair to toe.
His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he Died.

The incident happened on Wednesday, May 5 2021.

Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Ferdinandu(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2021
He has now become burnt sacrifice. Just kneel, lie or stand and pray, No they will prefer to be dragging incantations with witchcraft
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Tremple8v: 7:50am On May 09, 2021
This is not about white garments church , Remember one thing must kill a man . RIP to the deceased.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Elock1: 7:50am On May 09, 2021
zeedrous:
blame d pastor and move on? criosly? does human life nt mean anything to u? I dnt know y we r so blinded by religion in dis country
The problem is that in nairaland, we like looking for fault to bash people.. I told you b4 that I'm not happy about people using things like this to attack church and religion

I'm not a religious person myself but don't look for a way to blame religion sir.. Let's be rational, dunno if u get my point
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Bankalert(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2021
Church don kpeff this one... R. I. P ooo... You can continue from where you stopped in the afterlife
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2021
MadelnNigeria:

Even you too
catch cruise bro/sis. Wahala no dey ever finish.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Mutemenot(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2021
A burnt offering
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Hamiltonii: 7:55am On May 09, 2021
timesup234:
oga shut up. Jesus is a bastard smelling Jew from Israel and Israelis don't even believe in Jesus but stupid Africans carry the bastard on top head. Stop being a slave and honor your ancestors
For talking disrespecfuly against the Lord Jesus Christ, you'll encounter a supernatural action in 7 days.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Miner13: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
I can see you have problem with understanding

if you can read you then you should know I was calling out those dragging religion into this

How will I be happy for the death of a man, a good man at that
then you shouldn't be more bothered on the religion aspect..reasonably this's a very avoidable death.this type of call will let most religious body adjust or rather abolish most practices that doesn't work the present.remember rev. king?
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by mukthar2000(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Imaging
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Max24: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
1000 ways to die. RIP,brother.
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by DSC7: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Mehnnn
This one no follow for a thousand way to die oo

Asin just imagine ooooo.....

Kneel person down, surround am with burning candles, still give am one to hold, then come carry Alcoholic perfume dey spray am grin...

I no fit allow dat kind nonsense when i no blind...
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Ferdinandu(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
angry I see a lot of people here trying to link his death to the church or religion at large,

come on! accident happens.. Fire no dy burn people for their bed room??

So because it's inside a church, more so a church majority don't agree with their methods

I don't like the church personally.. But we should learn to free people and their beliefs as Long as it doesn't affect us.

Come on nairalanders, we can do better
It is accident, but foolishness caused the accident, they will be praying for heavenly sense but common sense that is easily available to them they will refuse to grab them first. Practice whatever religion you choose with common sense before you become a nuisance to the society
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by Ezmans: 7:59am On May 09, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
sad

I'm always afraid of white garment church
this is how cele wasted his life
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by otabaotaba: 7:59am On May 09, 2021
I once told my wife that even if I'm about to breathe my last in ten minutes and they said one white garment church will bring me back she should just let me go ge ge
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by OlujobaSamuel: 8:00am On May 09, 2021
What me wan know Na the prayer point, hope it's not for the enemy to not kill him?
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by captainamiedi1: 8:01am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
angry I see a lot of people here trying to link his death to the church or religion at large,

come on! accident happens.. Fire no dy burn people for their bed room??

So because it's inside a church, more so a church majority don't agree with their methods

I don't like the church personally.. But we should learn to free people and their beliefs as Long as it doesn't affect us.

Come on nairalanders, we can do better

This is an avoidable accident. Perfume has alcohol inside and it's highly flammable. It's like carrying petrol close to fire and call it accident. Some perfume contain as high as 5% alcohol. And you are bringing it close to fire �. You are definitely gonna be BBQ
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by zeedrous: 8:02am On May 09, 2021
it seems u dnt get my point. That pastor or whatever he is called should be arrested nd b prosecuted.
Elock1:

The problem is that in nairaland, we like looking for fault to bash people.. I told you b4 that I'm not happy about people using things like this to attack church and religion

I'm not a religious person myself but don't look for a way to blame religion sir.. Let's be rational, dunno if u get my point
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by DSC7: 8:03am On May 09, 2021
otipoju:

You just like to display ignorance.
If them start to drill you about what you know about Jesus Christ and God now, you go begin to stammer.

Jesus use candle and perfume pray during his days?......
Re: Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church by favour32(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2021
When illiterates are pastors,
what do you expect?
Most perfumes are alcohol based.
Alcohol is inflammable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.