Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His (23615 Views)

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by tunary(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Fight go soon start...
E don already burst na to throw missile remain
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Akharmony: 10:16am On May 09, 2021
Man prefere darkness to light. so automatically gve satan the rulership of this world.. Man even manipulate spirit{ fear Man Oo} God himself see the taught in man and regretted.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by tunary(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
No he was not lieing did you read 1 John 5 vs 19?
Immediately Adam and even rebelled against God,they made the decision to follow Satan lie and accusation that God can’t rule them well

But soon Jehovah God is going to use his Som to take back the control of the world and rule it as the rightful owner
Satan is the father of lies,. No truth ever comes out from his rotten mouth, NEVER believe Satan whatsoever he said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by gentlegenius(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2021
BuharFulani:
How does Satan loose in this battle for eternity? Clearly he'll get more souls than God.

*food for thought.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by jpmoriarti(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:
Daniel 2:37-41
[37]You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory;
[38] and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold.
[39]But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
[40]And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.
[41]Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

DID YOU NOTICE FROM THE ABOVE VERSES THAT, GOD HAS GIVEN THE RULERSHIP OF THIS EARTH TO MAN? THE KINGDOMS OF THIS EARTH BELONG TO MAN.

THOSE WHO CLAIM SATAN RULES THE EARTH, SHOW US WHERE THAT AUTHORITY WAS GIVEN SATAN? THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

See Satan's lies below

Luke 4:5-8
[5]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6]And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
[7]Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
[8]And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

JUST AS THE DEVIL DECEIVED EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, HE TRIED DECEIVING THE LORD JESUS, BUT HE FAILED. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

John 8:44

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

IN SPITE OF THE BOLDED, MANY STILL BELIEVE SATAN SPOKE THE TRUTH WHEN HE CLAIMED HE OWNED THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD
If the kingdom of the world is not devil's, don't you think the Christ would have immediately rebuked him for claiming what isn't his? But Christ didnt do that because he knows that the devil is the god of this world. Instead, Christ said only God should be worshipped. This earth is kingdome of satan.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Hier(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:
[37]You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory;
[38] and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold.
[39]But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
[40]And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.
[41]Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

DID YOU NOTICE FROM THE ABOVE VERSES THAT, GOD HAS GIVEN THE RULERSHIP OF THIS EARTH TO MAN? THE KINGDOMS OF THIS EARTH BELONG TO MAN.

THOSE WHO CLAIM SATAN RULES THE EARTH, SHOW US WHERE THAT AUTHORITY WAS GIVEN SATAN? THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

See Satan's lies below

[5]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6]And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
[8]And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

JUST AS THE DEVIL DECEIVED EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, HE TRIED DECEIVING THE LORD JESUS, BUT HE FAILED. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

IN SPITE OF THE BOLDED, MANY STILL BELIEVE SATAN SPOKE THE TRUTH WHEN HE CLAIMED HE OWNED THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD

The world truly belongs to man, but as long as man remains a sinner, he lost that right to the devil.

We are servants to who we are slave to

Please remember, Jesus said, we are in this world, but we are not of this world

The same scriptures speaks about the god of this world

My point is, as long as man remains a sinner, the portion that belongs to him would be hijacked by the devil, whilst any man who is Christ who have all his properties and asset all secure as in the case of Job who said hath you not surrounded all his with your mighty hand.

There is a balance to it, the balance is in the fact that with Jesus we can lay claim to our rightful possession, but those who are outside the liberty to exercise such power can not lay claim to their possession as touching the earth
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by dazzlingd(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2021
Yahweh aka Satan the deceiver
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:

See Satan's lies below

We had many arguments regarding this issue back in theology college.

Did Satan lie?

Not really.

Satan has a kingdom. Even Christ admitted it.

But this kingdom is temporary just like everything Satan gives.

Satan rules the evil system of this world.

Many scholers believe Christ defeated him at Calvary and has reclaimed the world.

But the world is still evil, and is still being dominated by flesh (Satan).

In fact, we believers have been warned that this world is not our home (even though it was originally meant to be).

A new Earth will come, and this old evil dominance will pass away.

Satan did not really lie.

There is actually nowhere in the Bible where Satan actually told a lie.

So, the idea about Satan being a liar is not founded, but is a dubious inclusion.

Satan is only a tempter. Nothing else.

In fact, Satan does not cause any evil all by himself.

The nature of man is what is evil, and that is what Satan exploits.

There is a saying: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people".
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Mrsoft3(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:

Kindly show us where in scriptures Adam gave the kingdoms to Satan...I am waiting

In this kingdom what your say is very powerful.

So when Adam and eve fell, God came down usually and was looking for man, he called out to him and he(Adam) told God that he was naked;

In this Kingdom, there is an organogram of operation, so it was in this order

God
Man
Woman
Cherub
Seraphim
Arc-angels
Angels.
Until the fall ,that was the hierarchy.

When God came down to see Adam, the bible made us understand he ask the man(the one with authority,the one with the responsibility to be in charge of all things, the head of the woman).
And Adam said the woman you gave me(this was where the transference of authority began), And God ask the woman( since the man as already given her that authority) and she replied the serpent(another transference of authority).
Now the serpent didn't have any body to transfer that authority to,and it remained with him.

In the kingdom of God there is a protocol of order,you have to believe this.

Fast forward to the new testament, the gospel of Our Lord Jesus.

Remember the devil took him to the top of a mountain (mountain that governs the affairs of the earth) and told him bow down to me and this will become yours.

This mountains are;
Mountain of education
Mountain of arts and entertainment
Mountain of family
Mountain of governance (politics)
Mountain of finance/ business
Mountain of religion
Mountain of media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by LoveJesus87(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2021
petra1:

Well Let me still Answer you even though my earlier post is self explanatory.

God gave the dominion of the earth to Adam .

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Psalms 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

As I said earlier man's fall gave Satan the dominion to be custodian of Adamic authority. And prince of the world

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. . . .

Luke 4:6
And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it

How was it delivered. Because Adam submitted himself to the devil. And he became his master.

Romans 6:16
Are you not conscious that you are the servants of him to whom you give yourselves to do his desire? if to sin, the end being death, or if to do the desire of God, the end being righteousness.
intelligent

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by musicwriter(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:

See Satan's lies below

The problem is not Satan. The problem is that you've taken the story about Satan and Jesus literally!!. So, you don't understand that Satan is an allegorical metaphor. This's the general problem within Christianity.

Satan means KNOWLEDGE. That is a radical new type of knowledge too hot to handle. But it doesn't mean evil. Satan is a principle denoting KNOWLEDGE, LIGHT, INFORMATION or something of that nature. Again, it doesn't mean evil. In Indian Buddhist or Hindu tradition its called SHIVA and it's very well understood by Indians. Indians even bear the name Satan (Shiva) and it's a common Indian name.

If a Satan promised the kingdom of this world, to someone, it means that the person was promised KNOWLEDGE, LIGHT, NEW INFORMATION.

The bible was not meant to be taken literally!!

Satan as evil is a misunderstanding by Euro-gentiles who took over early Christianity from the time of Constantine and polluted the original message that the ancient people were trying to pass to humanity.

Christians have been mislead to thinking that there was or there is a literal Satan. And this problem began from a misunderstanding of the allegorical story of a garden of Eden in the book of Genesis.

Properly understood, Satan and Jesus means the same thing. Both are principles representing LIGHT, NEW KNOWLEDGE- the type you cannot handle at first.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2021
Nephilim:
This is exactly what the Holy Spirit was explaining to me some days ago. Satan doesn't have any kingdom, the kingdom he operates on is the one that belongs to Adam which Adam ignorantly delivered to Him. Check Luke 4. This is the same kingdom he operates and rules on with his demonic forces, giving powers to the human subjects to live as they have, and all these ones have to pay with blood before they can get anything from him, that's no kingdom that's just a business transaction. They operate in the second heaven, that's where they were cast to, and in there is pandemonium and no orderliness. They operate in hell, hell is just a prison for fallen spirits and lost souls, how can you establish a kingdom inside prison. Yes he did just to copy God and rule over lesser spirits and torment souls of lost men.

Moreso he filled the kingdoms of men with darkness since he assumed rulership and that's were the word kingdom of darkness is coined from. Spiritually the world is engulfed with darkness, dark arts and operations of the demonic hordes. Only the true children of God shined as light.

You really got the gist. And come to think of it, he tried doing to Jesus (the 2nd Adam) what he did to Adam. He tried using guile to collect the kingdom which God had given to Jesus from Him, the way he used guile to collect Adam's.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ThuGGeR147: 11:14am On May 09, 2021
The world belongs to women & Satan is woman, na woman disobey GOD for the garden of Eden, no be man... We Move grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Goldstan3757: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
God gave man the kingdom of the world. Man through his Sin at the garden of Eden transferred that ownership to Satan. Jesus was sent to return that possession back to man. So if you believe in Jesus, you receive your kingdom back. Its personal encounter with Jesus that gives you control over the kingdom of the world. God bless you
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Johel(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2021
bingbagbo:

See Satan's lies below

Christ confirmed that Satan is the "ruler"of the world...He doesn't own,he never created it,but he rules it cos he's the god of sin,man is wicked,man were born sinners,earth is man's home,it's a wicked world..God is almighty,Christ the messenger,Satan the ruler of Earth....true followers of Christ don't do things of the world neither do they value wealth for they know the earth isn't their home but Heaven...Look at your churches,your pastors,your imams,Alphas,pops ,priests,bishops,prophets etc...they might be Agents of ye that rules the world "SATAN"....Stay guided and know your God.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by oaroloye(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2021
MISHIGAS!

bingbagbo:

THE WORDS OF A SLAVE ABOUT HIS MASTER- WHO CAN SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH ON A WHIM- ARE ALWAYS RELIABLE, RIGHT?

bingbagbo:

I LEARNED EARLY IN MY CHRISTIAN LIFE, TO SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, AND NOT WHAT (NONDESCRIPT AND WRETCHED) PEOPLE TELL ME TO SEE THAT IT SAYS!

I have been a Full-Gospel Pentecostal Christian for forty years: what are YOUR qualifications?

[img]https://imgflip.com/i/4ptxza[/img]

I don't need any Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Freemason, Zionist, Atheist, or any other Mystery Babylon Hydra-Head telling me what to see!

. ISAIAH 14:1-28.

FOR The LORD will
have Mercy on Jacob,
and will yet choose Israel,
and set them
in their own land:
and the strangers
shall be joined with them,
and they shall cleave to
the House of Jacob.
2. And the people
shall take them,
and bring them to their place:
and the House of Israel
shall possess them
in the land of The LORD
for servants and handmaids:
they shall take them captives,
whose captives they were;
and they shall rule
over their Oppressors.
3. And it shall come to pass
in the Day that The LORD
shall give thee rest
from thy sorrow,
and from thy fear,
and from the hard bondage
wherein thou wast
made to serve,
4. That thou shalt take up
this proverb against
the king of Babylon,
and say,

"HOW HATH
THE OPPRESSOR CEASED!
THE GOLDEN CITY CEASED!"

5. The LORD hath broken
the staff of the Sicked,
and the Sceptre of the Rulers.
6. He who smote the people in wrath
with a continual stroke,
he that ruled the nations in anger,
is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7. The whole Earth is at rest,
and is quiet:
they break forth into singing.
8. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee,
and the cedars of Lebanon,
saying,

" THOU
ART LAID DOWN,
NO FELLER IS COME UP
AGAINST US."

9. Hell from beneath is moved for thee
to meet thee at thy coming:
It stirreth up the dead for thee,
even all the chief ones of the Earth;
It hath raised up from their thrones
all the kings of the nations.
10. All they shall speak
and say unto thee,

"Art thou also become
weak as we?
Art thou become
like unto us?
11. "Thy pomp is brought
down to the Grave,
and the noise of thy viols:
the worm is spread
under thee,
and the worms cover thee.
12. "How art thou
fallen from Heaven,
O Lucifer, Son of the Morning!
how art thou cut down
to the ground,
which didst weaken
the nations!
13. "For thou hast said
in thine heart,

'I WILL ASCEND
INTO HEAVEN,
I WILL EXALT MY THRONE
ABOVE THE STARS OF GOD:
I WILL SIT ALSO
UPON THE MOUNT
OF THE CONGREGATION,
IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH:
14. 'I WILL ASCEND
ABOVE THE HEIGHTS
OF THE CLOUDS;
I WILL BE
LIKE THE MOST HIGH.'

15. "Yet thou shalt be
brought down to Hell,
to the sides of the Pit.
16. "They that see thee
shall narrowly
look upon thee,
and consider thee,
saying,

'IS THIS THE MAN
THAT MADE THE EARTH
TO TREMBLE,
THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS;
17. 'THAT MADE THE WORLD
AS A WILDERNESS,
AND DESTROYED
THE CITIES THEREOF;
THAT OPENED NOT
THE HOUSE OF HIS PRISONERS?'

18. "All the kings
of the nations,
even all of them,
lie in glory,
every one in his own house.
19. "But thou art
cast out of thy grave
like an abominable branch,
and as the raiment
of those that are slain,
thrust through with a sword,
that go down
to the stones of the Pit;
as a carcase trodden
under feet.
20. "Thou shalt not be
joined with them in burial,
because thou hast
destroyed thy land,
and slain thy people:
the Seed of Evildoers
shall never be renowned.
21. "Prepare slaughter
for his children for
the Iniquity of their Fathers;
that they do not rise,
nor possess the land,
nor fill the face of the World
with cities.
22. "For I will rise up against them,"

Saith The LORD of Hosts,

"and cut off from Babylon
the Name, and Remnant, and Son,
and nephew,"

Saith The LORD.

23. "I will also make it
a possession for the bittern,
and pools of water:
and I will sweep it
with the Besom of Destruction,"

Saith The LORD of Hosts.
24. The LORD of Hosts hath sworn,
Saying,

"SURELY AS I HAVE THOUGHT,
SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS;
AND AS I HAVE PURPOSED,
SO SHALL IT STAND:
25. "THAT I WILL BREAK
THE ASSYRIAN
IN MY LAND,
AND UPON MY MOUNTAINS
TREAD HIM UNDER FOOT:
THEN SHALL HIS YOKE
DEPART FROM OFF THEM,
AND HIS BURDEN DEPART
FROM OFF
THEIR SHOULDERS."

26. This is The Purpose
that is purposed upon
the whole Earth:
and this is The Hand
that is stretched out
upon all the nations.
27. For The LORD of Hosts
hath purposed,
and who shall disannul it?
And his hand is stretched out,
and who shall turn it back?"

28. In the year that king Ahaz died
was this burden.

THE INSANE OYINBO COLONIAL IMPERIALISTS CLAIM THAT SATAN IS THE "LUCIFER" MENTIONED ONLY ONE TIME, IN ONLY ONE VERSE, BY ONLY ONE PROPHET.

That is the Belief of their Occultists, and it has no other basis.

[See: FROM WITCHCRAFT TO CHRIST, by Doreen Irvine.
LUCIFER DETHRONED, by William Schnoebelen.]

. REVELATION 12:7-10.

7. And there was War in Heaven:
Michael and his Angels
fought against the Dragon;
and the Dragon fought
and his Angels,
8. And prevailed not;
neither was their place
found any more in Heaven.
9. And the great Dragon
was cast out,
That Old Serpent,
called the Devil,
and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole World:
he was cast out into the Earth,
and his Angels
were cast out with him.

THE SCRIPTURES REFLECT THE UNDERSTANDINGS, ACCEPTANCES, BELIEFS, TRADITIONS, AND SUPERSTITIONS OF THE PEOPLE OF THEIR DAY, AND AS SUCH WERE NOT NECESSARILY ABSOLUTE TRUTHS.

The Ancient Prophets lived in the midst of people who could turn on them and stone them to death in a minute, if they said anything too far beyond their level of understanding. That bar was never very high.

[img]https://imgflip.com/i/4pe6zv[/img]

"LUCIFER" was merely a MAN: a king of BABYLON.

SATAN is the Serpent from the Garden of Eden. He was never an Angelic Being.

NAGUALISM is the common Religion of the Native Americans of North and South America. It is based on EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION: the ability to see into the Spiritual Realm- which every race in the World has to some degree- they carried the Discipline to the extent of perceiving the "Spiritual Source Code" of the Earth, and all Existence.

As such, they were able to perceive THE LAWS OF THE CREATOR "HARDWIRED" INTO ALL CREATION.

These Laws show the proper and improper use of Nature, showing people how to live their lives, and how not to live their lives.

Their System has a parallel correspondence to The Bible, that corroborates the proven intentions of The Creator depicted in Scripture, and exposing where men blasphemed and lied against God and deliberately perverted His Way.

The wicked and insane Oyinbo "Christians," knowing that the Native American Knowledge would eclipse theirs, immediately exterminated everybody who knew it.

It is estimated that they killed 60-100 million Native Americans. We did not know why, until, like the Dogs that go back to eat what they had previously vomited, the Oyinbos sent a spy to the Yaqui Indians, to verify whether their Ritual consumption of the Psychotropic PEYOTE Plant really gives people telepathic powers.

At this time (1960s) they were desperately looking for a Psionic SuperWeapon that could, perhaps destroy Enemy Cities and Divine Military Secrets, using Powers of the Mind, that their Researchers were now acknowledging, because of the imminent threat of Death by Nuclear Warfare hanging over them.

Their Spy, CARLOS CASTANEDA received a PhD. in Anthropology from the University of California, Los Angeles- one of the most prestigious institutions- for finally revealing the key Discipline that enable Spiritual Men and Women to extract Spiritual Power from Herbs that normally cause useless hallucinations, brain damage, and even Death in normal (i.e. undisciplined Sinner,) people.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda.
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

HOWEVER, WHEN HIS DISCLOSURES CONTINUED TO DESTROY OYINBO IGNORANCE, AND EXPOSE THEIR LIES AND SECRET PRACTICES, ATTEMPTS WERE MADE TO DAY DISCREDIT HIM.

It was claimed that all his research was plagiarized from one book in the school library no one on the faculty had ever heard of (an impossibility).

His accuser claimed to have seen him in the library on a day when his book (heavily annotated with times and dates,) said that he was in Mexico, being tutored by the Nagual Don Juan Matus.

Another spy allegedly infiltrated his inner circle, and claimed to have been Hus mistress, whereas the Nagualism System required him to be celibate.

These were both CELEBRITY CHILDREN, assigned to specifically destroy MENTAL OPTIMIZATION SYSTEMS in America.

The man had infiltrated SCIENTOLOGY as a founding member, and quit when It became an official religion, whatever he had done to sabotage It having failed.

He denounced DIANETICS- which is based on the same fundamental principles as NAGUALISM as being nonfunctional- after having spent nearly five years building it.

The woman wrote on the product of an early experiment to activate the 90% dormant abilities of the Mind. The attempt produced a veritable genius Mathematician of undeniable academic superiority. So she wrote him up as a Social misfit and Political Traitor- making the idea of raising one's child as a genius with 100% use of their Mind, to appear repugnant.

[See: THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace.
THE DON JUAN PAPERS, by Richard deMille.]

The relevance of this is that NAGUALISM ALONE EXPLAINS many obscure factors of The Bible- including how a mere REPTILE became The Most Dangerous Creature in Creation.

According to NAGUALISM alone, ALL Creatures are similarly constructed on the SPIRITUAL PLANE OF EXISTENCE, and require only SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS to TRANSFORM one into another.

Analogically-Speaking, all creatures have a "GEAR-SHIFT" MECHANISM in their SOUL BODY, such that, if you turn it downward, ITS PHYSICAL BODY transforms into A LOWER ANIMAL, an INSECT, or a PLANT- at the lowest "setting."

If you shift the mechanism upward, it changes the creature into a an IDIOT, Human Being, a GENIUS Human Being, a SUPER Human Being, or a veritable god.

If the "gear-shift" is twisted 180°, the GENDER becomes instantly inverted- Males become Females and vice-versa.

To make these changes merely requires application of SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

NAGUALISM says that all Earthly creatures are "stuck," in a pre-set mode- such that they live and die as they were born- BUT HUMANS ARE NOT LIKE THEM, BUT CAN BECOME ANYTHING WE WANT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

This explains how the Serpent became "Satan." He was not a "Fallen Angel from Heaven," as the Oyinbos persistently teach- being HIS SERVANTS FROM THE BEGINNING.

He is basically a VERMIN who promoted himself to CHIEF EXTERMINATOR.

Failure to obey the First Rule of Warfare- KNOW THY ENEMY- is what has caused this mess called Earthly Life.

bingbagbo:

THOSE WHO CLAIM SATAN RULES THE EARTH, SHOW US WHERE THAT AUTHORITY WAS GIVEN SATAN?

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

GOD CREATED MAN WITH THE EXPRESSED PURPOSE OF RULING THE EARTH, AND ALL ITS CREATURES.

. JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER THE EARTH COMES FROM GOD- OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND MASTER.

The SON, DAUGHTER, SERVANT, or SLAVE resonates with the VIBRATIONAL SIGNATURE of their FATHER, MASTER, or OWNER.

The amount of resonance determines how much of the Father/Master/Owner's Power and Authority the Child/Servant/Slave can channel.

The Sinner makes THE DEVIL their FATHER, their MASTER, and their OWNER.

Whatever GOD gave them NOW BELONGS TO SATAN.

That is the basis of THE SERPENT'S AUTHORITY. I am disappointed in your parents, your grandparents, and your greats grandparents that I should have to explain this to you.

Evidently, you come from a Dynasty of Dunces.

bingbagbo:

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

See Satan's lies below

If The Devil had lied, Lord Yeshua would have known about it, and told him so.

You failed to perceive that DANIEL MERELY TOLD NEBUCHADNEZZAR/LUCIFER WHAT HE WANTED TO HEAR.

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

THIS (*Bleep!*)ARD WANTED TO BE WORSHIPPED BEFORE ANY OTHER GOD- AND YOU THINK THAT GOD GAVE RULER SHIP OF THE WHOLE EARTH TO THE LIKES OF HIM?

Did you forget that the Vision was NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S DREAM?

You commit yourself to BLASPHEMY, based on the DREAM of a Psycho-Nutjob?

Where are you from- UGANDA?

. MATTHEW 12:22-30.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad."

IF THE EARTH BELONGED TO MAN, THEN LORD YESHUA WAS FIGHTING AGAINST DIVINELY-APPOINTED AUTHORITIES.

Which is what he was crucified for.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. MATTHEW 13:19.

19. "When any one
heareth The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth (It) not,
then cometh The Wicked (One),
and catcheth away That
Which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed
By The Way Side."

[img]https://imgflip.com/i/3bp6ki[/img]

WHATEVER GOD GIVES MEN BECOMES SATAN'S, WHEN THEY SIN.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Nephilim: 11:25am On May 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Matthew 4:8- And the devil carried Jesus Christ to a high mountain and showed him the glories/beauties of the world and said he’d give the beauties of the workd to Jesus if he would bow down and worship him. What authority gave the devil to make this statement?
Luke 4:6 "And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to." the bolded explain why he said such with authority. Adam handed that authority to him at the garden of eden, when he sinned by disobedience." and by one man's disobedience sin entered into the world"
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:25am On May 09, 2021
grin grin.the truth is that God and satan dos,nt exist.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by GreaterFuture(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

Satan never told any lie in the Bible... Not even one.

If you can prove me wrong I will send you 4.5 gb mtn data

Modified
Still waiting
Careful study of the Bible and genuine humble Bible Scholars, all agree that the one above in OPs post (Satan owning the Kingdoms of the World and Ruling the Earth) isn't a lie. It in essence means that he controls the Religious, Political, Commercial elements etc. Of the world we live in. (1John 5:19; Luke 4:6; John 12:31)

I really really need that 4.5GB (or anything you can give) so I answer your question.

When he - i.e Satan - told Adam and Eve they would not die if they are to eat from that one tree God told not to eat from, that was obviously a Lie, cos they eventually died. Satan has told many lies and still does, Jesus Christ when talking about him, described and called him "the father of the Lie" (John 8:44).
Yes, the name Satan and the Devil and everything about him, is Synonymous with lies, he is a Slanderer.

NB: whether we (i.e You and I) are Christians or not doesn't really matter here in this discussion/argument. You may not beleive in the Bible, and I myself am not religious either tbvh, but looking at from the Bible's Standpoint, Satan has told, and is still telling many many lies. The whole idea and origin of Lies and lying, comes from him.

Will I get my 4GB?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by molybdenum0012: 11:34am On May 09, 2021
. The kingdom of this world belongs to Satan in that he controls this world.

However many people believe that the true God is the ruler of this world. But if that were true, would the earth be so filled with suffering? (Deuteronomy 32:4, 5) According to the Bible, the world is under the control of someone evil.​—Read 1 John 5:19.

How did someone evil gain control over mankind? At the beginning of human history, an angel rebelled against God and urged the first human pair to rebel too. (Genesis 3:1-6) The couple chose to obey that rebel angel, Satan, making him their ruler. Almighty God is the only rightful Ruler, but he wants people to choose his rulership because they love him. (Deuteronomy 6:6; 30:16, 19) Sadly, most of mankind have been misled into making the same bad choice as did the first human pair.​—Read Revelation 12:9.

Who[i] will resolve man’s problems?
[/i]

Will God allow Satan to continue his wicked rule? No! God will use Jesus to undo the evil that Satan has done.​—Read 1 John 3:8.

Empowered by God, Jesus will destroy Satan. (Romans 16:20) Then, God will rule mankind and restore the human race to the life of happiness and peace he originally intended.​—Read Revelation 21:3-5.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by SouthSouth1914: 11:35am On May 09, 2021
Nephilim:
Luke 4:6 "And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to." the bolded explain why he said such with authority. Adam handed that authority to him at the garden of eden, when he sinned by disobedience." and by one man's disobedience sin entered into the world"

My comments are sheer inclusion that the world as currently is, is run by the devil. I don’t see any reason you are quoting me and stating the same thing just in a different way.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Joromi1: 11:35am On May 09, 2021
How did Satan lie? If he isn't the ruler of this world someone like Buhari wouldn't be president.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Nephilim: 11:40am On May 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

My comments are sheer inclusion that the world as currently is, is run by the devil. I don’t see any reason you are quoting me and stating the same thing just in a different way.
ohh ok!
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Reex12(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

Modified
Still waiting
ictjobber heres ur answer I await my data bundle

first instance in the beginning the devil knew precisely what God had said about the forbidden fruit but outrightly denied them inorder to decieve eve that there was no penalty for sin...hence jesus said john8;4 he was a liar from the beginning and the truth is not in him

second instance mathew4
in the temptation of jesus on the mountain where he went to fast and was weary, he appeared to Jesus with lies to sin against God but was countered with the word of God

and many more till I remember...
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Myer(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

Modified
Still waiting

This caught my attention.

How do you mean Satan never told any lie in the bible? Curious.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by paltielx: 11:56am On May 09, 2021
No he was saying the truth, Jesus never denied that instead he later said at John 14:30 that the ruler of the world is coming and has no hold on him( that was satan) also Job 9:24 says that the earth has been handed over to the wicked. 1John 5:19 further stress it by saying that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. That was the reason Jesus asked his followers at mat 6.9,10 to pray that God's kingdom should come. If the world is realy controlled by God why would he allow evil to persist?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ictjobber: 12:03pm On May 09, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Careful study of the Bible and genuine humble Bible Scholars, all agree that the one above in OPs post (Satan owning the Kingdoms of the World and Ruling the Earth) isn't a lie. It in essence means that he controls the Religious, Political, Commercial elements etc. Of the world we live in. (1John 5:19; Luke 4:6; John 12:31)

When he - i.e Satan - told Adam and Eve they would not die if they are to eat from that one tree God told not to eat from, that was obviously a Lie, cos they eventually died. Satan has told many lies and still does, Jesus Christ when talking about him, described and called him "the father of the Lie" (John 8:44).

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,(C) 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”(D)

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.(E) 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God,(F) knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable(G) for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband,(H) who was with her, and he ate it.(I)

7. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked;(J) so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

He didn't lie to them. He told them what would happen if they ate from the tree. When they succumbed and ate from the tree, they didn't die, instead what he said would happen, happened. Both their eyes opened.... How is that a lie?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by GreaterFuture(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,(C) 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”(D)

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.(E) 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God,(F) knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable(G) for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband,(H) who was with her, and he ate it.(I)

7. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked;(J) so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

He didn't lie to them. He told them what would happen if they ate from the tree. When they succumbed and ate from the tree, they didn't die, instead what he said would happen, happened. Both their eyes opened.... How is that a lie?
Look at your Number 4 Sir, reread that carefully.
The part of them not dying, is that not a lie?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

Modified
Still waiting
he lied to eve

so my datacheesy
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Krismas(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2021
GeneralDae:
I wonder why Christians can't accept that the bible is contradictory.

Daniel clearly said God rules in the affairs of men and gives the kingdom to whomever he chooses, while the new testament authors seem to believe that Satan is the ruler of this world. It's a contradiction of Ideologies between Daniel and the new testament authors.
cool U are mistaking. New Testament uses WORLD as the social systems functioning on d earth. Democracy, Socialism, etc are all creation of d Devil. So satan is d boss of his inventions, the god of d world. But d earth is God’s and it belongs to sons of men, who usually give their power to d devil. No contradiction in d bible
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

you will be like God was a promise of being equal to God in the end they ended up morals weaker than the demi gods they once where so if you promise me something is meant to give me power and it doesn't aren't you a liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.