Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (57496 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by AbaLion: 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm shoot at who? Shoot at whom? Shoot at what? cry
They want to pull another Benjamin Adekunle in 2021?
I believe this to be true, the Nigerian government has done it before what will stop them from doing it again cry embarassed
The only name that makes Ojukwu turns with fear in his grave.

-Lion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Uteghe(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Stone03: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Very soon,we are expecting more refugees from south East grin grin

No time to ask questions,

Just pack a few things that you can and abandon or bury those you should.

In this world? Because they are military? How many are they to face our Southeast boys?
Try it once and Nigeria is folded up and the poverty the North fears will dawn on them.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by harakiri(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
Believe this at your peril. This is psycho warfare....to instill fear and break down your psyche. These ppl think things are still the same. Very soon it won't be ESN alone.

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by dahnimoh(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
Ok now
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
Another fake propaganda by the IPIG terrorist monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6544409/reason-why-nigerian-army-gave
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by ablejesus26(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:

Chia dis is how your expectations will continually be cut shot.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by VillagePipu: 9:43pm On May 08, 2021
Xhuntra:
This is what SW has always wanted, but God pass them. Their plans on the people of SE will backfire to their parents and children at home.

UGM is from the SW. If you know you know

Wetin concern SW for this matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Galaxydon1(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2021
A fake story

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by whyme5: 9:44pm On May 08, 2021
What happened to the shoot aside Buhari order on ak47
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by MzTunechi(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2021
I don't understand?? Shoot who or what at sight?? Na fowls una wan shoot?? If the order is true and carried out, then it is genocide

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by CasNova: 9:46pm On May 08, 2021
Oh Lord, have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Heavensent01(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2021
Arda1000:
oh we Afonjanic demons are already refugees in Benin republic and we are enjoying it that is why we are more concerned of Biafrian refugees we Afonja demons hate and envy anything Biafra and we will always put our suffering under the pillow and focus on being envious to Baifrans

the guy is aboki, face aboki for once

Yoruba this and that. coward

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by LikeAking: 9:48pm On May 08, 2021
story
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by CXLVII: 9:48pm On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:
Lamo this guys are about to know why Igbos are unique ....try that and see madness

Online chest-beating!

Same you said before Burutai brought the Python break-dance to the South-East

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by alizma: 9:48pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
What kind of nonsense news is this?
Commander gave u instruction to fire anybody u see in Orlu? Lemme just assume a drunk commander could say this

Then u left barrack and they immediately suspected u of informing the people of Orlu, cos dem use juju abi were u the only one that left barrack?

I'm not buying this
Is from Sahara reporter now. Sowore will do anything toward bringing this administration down.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by ablejesus26(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2021
I really am still yet to understand the rationale behind creating a militant sect at a time like dis.
Considering how nepotistically demented the FG gets with regards to Igboland, this man keeps doing everything to fall into their trap of using innocent citizens as collateral damage.

Let him no now that Igbo will not go to war on the calling of Ipob.
If he has a any hand or influence in this he should quit sending young men to their early graves.
When we are ready to fight for Igboland we will do so but not on the calling of someone whose intentions are suspiciously dubious.

I wonder what his intentions are bcus it's obvious he is not putting the life of the innocent citizens in consideration.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2021
Thunder fire B...u...h...a...r...i

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by 1stbest(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2021
MzTunechi:
I don't understand?? Shoot who or what at sight?? Na fowls una wan shoot?? If the order is true and carried out, then it is genocide
Did you hear the audio file before asking this question
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Psalmistproject: 9:50pm On May 08, 2021
Well this shows they really suffered causalities in orlu. How else would they be desiring such a low point.
But if not, permit me to say that what we have in army uniform today are mere cheap bandits that only loathe a battle contest with plantain trees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Elidrisy20: 9:50pm On May 08, 2021
The soldier no get name? SR reporters reporting live from Biafra republic of MNK
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by athaboi(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
Cutehector:
The way people just type BS from their rooms amaze me. You havent even been to niger state yet you talk as if the whole state is seized by bandits.

Mchew.
which part in niger is safe?? Can you travel from kontagora to minna safely? Tegina rafin local government is a death trap...shiroro is gone..bida mokwa

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by VillagePipu: 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:
Lamo this guys are about to know why Igbos are unique ....try that and see madness

Chest-beating while the region is being destroyed.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Omodua(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
Kingspin:
Niger state fully taken by terrorist.
The army and Presidency remain silent.
You're looking for one ESN hideout in Imo while the North are flooded with hideouts, non attacks.

I have said it before Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt ESN for resisting herdsmen killers.
I wonder o! Niger state is now occupied by Bokoharam, foisting their flagships in over 50 communities.
Yet,the action is in South East where there is relative peace. I now believe federal government and presidency have hidden agenda.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by VillagePipu: 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
kettykin:
Orlu people should set them on fire if they shoot innocent people

You guys are falling into the trap of making Igboland a theatre of war.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by duni04(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
Vickym1:
Boko haram and fulani are in the northern region causing so much mayhem and soldiers are in South East chasing shadows.. What a world we live in
If anybody was in doubt about the intentions of the Nigerian Army, I'm sure those doubts have dissipated. Islamic terrorists are taking over Niger and Bauchi states and kidnapping people and there is no form of opposition from the Army. But the ESN that has been protecting easterners against the terrorists are being hunted by the same Army! If this is not an islamic invasion by the Army and Buhari, i don't know what it is.

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by blackmaine: 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:

Omoh SE no be SW , wee una papa and mama run go Benin republic

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by kechywillz(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.