Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (57491 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Farki: 10:48pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
What kind of nonsense news is this?
Commander gave u instruction to fire anybody u see in Orlu? Lemme just assume a drunk commander could say this

Then u left barrack and they immediately suspected u of informing the people of Orlu, cos dem use juju abi were u the only one that left barrack?

I'm not buying this

You have forgotten Odi, Zaki Biam and Kaduna so soon?

Nigerians and their short memories. undecided
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Mightyhaiz: 10:49pm On May 08, 2021
VillagePipu:

Leave them o. Every mallam to him kettle. Go sort out your matter for Orlu.
Neva mind about Orlu,..Orlu can more than take care of itself..
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Farki: 10:50pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If true the Army gave such order , then I'm afraid Nigeria is gone .

How can the army give such order? The people in Orlu are over 500,000. Are they gonna watch you shoot at them without defending themselves?

I hope this news s fake news

Did they just give birth to you today? undecided

Have you seen the old videos of Nigerian soldiers picking and killing random people because they were suspected to be Boko Haram?
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Invitationn: 10:52pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Commander gave u instruction to fire anybody u see in Orlu? Lemme just assume a drunk commander could say this

Then u left barrack and they immediately suspected u of informing the people of Orlu, cos dem use juju abi were u the only one that left barrack?

I'm not buying this
Poorly cooked.
Not really sure which is more bizarre; the trash or the people believing the trash .

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by captainspear(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:

Your sense get..... No I mean get sense.... Moo what I'm saying is sense your head get
I'm not buying this
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Farki: 10:59pm On May 08, 2021
frankson1:

It's so shameful reading majority of comments here.

Who told the "yet to be identified" soldier that his colleagues were looking for him to kill him since he left the camp?

If he didn't buy the clothes his putting on who did? Is it the villagers since he didn't buy them himself.

Bro, very, very few persons read stories, analyze and think them through.

He can have civilian friends or other soldiers who don't want to see him die, there's things called phones, I'm sure you have heard of them.

The same civilian friends or kind passers by can give him clothes and help him to escape.

Why do you think anything that doesn't agree with your shallow thought process is fake?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Kazeem47(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
But they said they only deploy hausa-fulani soldiers to the eastern part.how did you get there? or you be Fulani too?
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by athaboi(f): 11:01pm On May 08, 2021
Cutehector:
urm.. You are you presently in mokwa?
God forbid...I'm in south Africa
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by chiedozie198100: 11:02pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Very soon,we are expecting more refugees from south East grin grin

No time to ask questions,

Just pack a few things that you can and abandon or bury those you should.

This is supposed to be funny to you?
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Davefed(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2021
pricklewane:
Pls o it is God that will punish each n every Igbo that head to the SW they insult daily with their leaders if they dare come this way.

May it never be well with any igbo heading to Yoruba with his or her family for any reason. May Ogun kill every member you are coming with b4 you reach the borders of Yoruba towns n villages.
Unfortunate Human sub specie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Valkrie: 11:15pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:

Refugees...? This is not Borno rather its better you advise your fulani brothers in the army coming down south to kill rue southerners to make peace with their creator and settle their family before coming cos they won't be going back from the south again forever...!!
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by ScamHunter: 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
Farki:

He can have civilian friends or other soldiers who don't want to see him die, there's things called phones, I'm sure you have heard of them.

The same civilian friends or kind passers by can give him clothes and help him to escape.

Why do you think anything that doesn't agree with your shallow thought process is fake?

Thank you. I was just amused at the foolishness of many people here who actually believe that they're smart. An army that routinely shoots unarmed civilians is what they're pretending that it plays by the rules. Of course the fellow may have friends that also leaked the plan to against him.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Farki: 11:19pm On May 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Thank you. I was just amused at the foolishness of many people here who actually believe that they're smart. An army that routinely shoots unarmed civilians is what they're pretending that it plays by the rules. Of course the fellow may have friends that also leaked the plan to against him.

Those are all propaganda accounts, their main purpose is to spread lies and uncertainty, thereby keeping everyone confused and preventing any real discourse from happening.

When it happens they will still run to call the pictures and videos doctored.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Edusouls(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
Shut up, fools running mouth here and there on nairaland, Abby ESN is the ultimate, this and that, I don set, by the time army finish with ESN, there name would be eastern sorry network..
ngadaAwo:
I laugh.

war is not good but we won't stand by and watch our youths get gunned down by terrorist buhari.

we're waiting.
igbos be vigilant
the hour has come.
mind you the murderous Fulani army doesn't care if you're politically correct or not.
what's the crime of igbos?
because we didn't allow fulani herdsmen to overrun our land like they're currently doing in Benue without hindrances.

We shall see
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Splitmind: 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
Very good!

Anyone who criticises the current administration should not be allowed to live.

We are living in desperate times and must maintain the unity of this great nation at all costs so some villages will need to be used as examples.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Uguruzik(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:

I know you are commenting from IDP camp, and I know that you're not happy that there are no IDPs the East, now you wish and pray that there be crisis here, but the more you wish that evil things befall innocent people, the more it befalls you,the more you suffer
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by cosmos1440: 11:28pm On May 08, 2021
Xhuntra:
This is what SW has always wanted, but God pass them. Their plans on the people of SE will backfire to their parents and children at home.

UGM is from the SW. If you know you know

How did this one concern SW now ?
How will SW benefit ft the wahala you brought upon yourselves ?
How is SW your problem ?

If you can't truthfully answer any of this, then you are just an incorrigible f-o-o-l
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by rhektor(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2021
Xhuntra:
This is what SW has always wanted, but God pass them. Their plans on the people of SE will backfire to their parents and children at home.

Demented fool, you kill your own people burn your communities and blame it all on others. When will fools like you start accepting responsibility for your folly?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by dragunov: 11:33pm On May 08, 2021
Kingspin:
Niger state fully taken by terrorist.
The army and Presidency remain silent.
You're looking for one ESN hideout in Imo while the North are flooded with hideouts, non attacked.

I have said it before Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt ESN for resisting herdsmen killers and other self defence group.

If one continues to think about the injustices, the blatant ethnic bigotry, the sectional favoritism and unabashed hypocrisy in this contraption called "Nigger Area", one will just go crazy suddenly.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by calcal: 11:34pm On May 08, 2021
Vickym1:
Boko haram and fulani are in the northern region causing so much mayhem and soldiers are in South East chasing shadows.. What a world we live in

THE OIL
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Kingspin(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2021
dragunov:

If one continues to think about the injustices, the blatant ethnic bigotry, the sectional favoritism and unabashed hypocrisy in this contraption called "Nigger Area", one will just go crazy suddenly.
YES.

But we shouldn't be tired or afraid to speak up and in some events defend ourselves otherwise, you handover winning to the aggressors.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by ScamHunter: 11:37pm On May 08, 2021
Farki:

Those are all propaganda accounts, their main purpose is to spread lies and uncertainty, thereby keeping everyone confused and preventing any real discourse from happening.

When it happens they will still run to call the pictures and videos doctored.

You're right. This Nairaland is almost not moderated. Lots of paid shills make it difficult to have meaningful discussions here
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Besk: 11:40pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:

I'm not buying this

Don’t mind Sowore and embittered SaharaReporters.

There’s fakeness written all over this shoddy attempt at causing disquiet.

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu & co are the real enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by QuotaSystem: 11:40pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=fof1 post=101506393][/quote]

Exactly that's what brought about Borno civilian jtf.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by netmillionaires(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2021
See this Buhari brother. Always shifdting blame on Yoruba so that Igbos and Yoruba will continue to fight each other while they carry out their Jihad unhindered.

Xhuntra:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by MansoryMX(m): 11:42pm On May 08, 2021
It will take a serious war for the West, East and South to loosen the grip the North has in all 3 region. All 3 region must come together and stand as one body to enable them break away from the North or else it will just be bloodbath, slow slaughtering and massacres from the North, using the Hausa/Fulani tribes inside the Nigeria Army who are extremist and jihadist. We know what’s going on! It’s an all out jihad and a secret invasion to input fear, confusion and element of surprise on the 3 region. Buhari is fully aware of everything happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by netmillionaires(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2021
You mean they should kill everyone in the south east? You don't know what plan they have for your region also. Just keep calm and enjoy the show until it get to you too.

Philipponzaghi:
Sahara reporters and weird news.

They should just restrict the shoot at sight to the sad east region.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by dragunov: 11:51pm On May 08, 2021
Kingspin:
YES.

But we shouldn't be tired or afraid to speak up and in some events defend ourselves otherwise, you handover winning to the aggressors.

You're correct. Its time to for an uprising. A serious one. But the unfortunate thing is that most affected Nigerians(especially in the South) are either unaware or highly skeptical of these happenings. An example is what people say on this forum. When you consider the "wise ass" comments posted on this platform, you almost feel like blowing up. I mean, the deliberate stu.pidity and unbelievable ignorance is too much. To some " educated" and " intellectual" ones on this platform, its always a PDP vs APC affair. Its just too frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2021
I disagree with this news

Let just be watching first
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by itu404(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmm i hear you... tell that to the birds: an order with no military objectives, no consideration on what the fallout would me in these times of social media, an order that would make following end_sars protest looks like a child's play even though the Government is still on damage control over that. This story does not cut it. This Supper for the gullible.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by MrGerald(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2021
Old news,, Sahara should mind themselves.
Re: Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 08, 2021
Cnach:

Abeg stop this
Which one is unique? And North has been raping every part of South without them using their uniqueness to unite all South and fight back, only but Yoruba and Ibo dragging give president everytime
Igbos have never dragged president with anyone ....

Igbos warned u not to support buhari ...if all south are like igbos fulanis won't do shït

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.