Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

First Inland: How Long For Test Result? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland: How Long For Test Result? (673 Views)

Why Is It Taking So Long For A Recruitment Firm To Hire After Interview? / Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland: How Long For Test Result? by damkollins(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2007
Please can anybody in the house tell me how long it takes for First Inland bank to release their test result?
I was invited for a test at Ilorin last week thursday and I wrote the test(though it's as if they have their candidates already from the way the test was conducted).
They promised to contact successful candidates same day or the following day!But I'm yet to hear from them.
Can the release of the result be that FAST? or are they playing pranks on us?
Ur views are welcome.
Re: First Inland: How Long For Test Result? by tainzo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
guy
i think you shld just pray to baba God for things to work in your favour.
I work for first inland bank and the banks policy as regards test is that results should be released on the same day.
Remember that with the guy upstairs (BABA GOD)all things are possible.
Cheers
Re: First Inland: How Long For Test Result? by Mcfeddy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
i urgently need the test format of first inland bank plsssssssssssssssss!!!!!
help me out.
tanx.
Re: First Inland: How Long For Test Result? by damkollins(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2007
Thankx my guy but how come ur bank's human resources dept are not straightforward, they were even bringing in answers for their candidates at Ilorin?They signed on some of their candidates' answer sheet, It was there I knew they were not outright.They might be ok in other places but surely they were disappointing @ Ilorin.Thanks all the same.
Re: First Inland: How Long For Test Result? by damkollins(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2007
The one I did was eighty questions  for an hour.Normal maths(Calculator not allowed),lexis and structure,little bit of current affairs and critical reasoning.
Best of Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Autocad 2d/3d, Ccna, Mcse Instructors Needed Urgently / Zenith Bank Interview Of 4/7/2007 Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.