Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu (18979 Views)

Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos / 2023: Osibanjo Dares Tinubu As Group Opens Campaign Office In Abuja / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by ijustdey: 6:07pm On May 08, 2021
Chuks Okocha in Abuja

A chieftain of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olabode George, has dared the former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu to take him to court, if he was not corrupt.

He also challenged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to be bold enough to take Tinubu to court for corruption charges

George, a retired Commodore of the Nigerian Navy, said Tinubu had corruption cases hanging on his neck, calling on the EFCC to carry out an investigation into how the former Lagos Governor, allegedly stole over N34 billion through his company, Alpha Beta Consulting.

He spoke yesterday as a guest on Arise News ‘The Morning Show’ anchored by the trio of Dr. Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola and Rufai Oseni and monitored by Prompt News.

The PDP chieftain, who once served as Military Governor of Ondo State, charged the EFCC Boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa, to be bold enough to reopen investigation into the Alpha Beta matter since the former managing director of the company, Oladapo Apara, had petitioned the anti-graft agency.

When reminded that he was making unsubstantiated allegations against the APC national leader and could be sued, the PDP chieftain retorted:

“Let us go to court so we both will be talking under oath. I am saying these allegations we have documents. EFCC has been investigating.

“The former managing director of Alpha Beta himself stated black and white how they have been siphoning the money of the Lagos state treasury…let him take me to court.

“We will go there, I will say my own and the papers will be there and let him defend himself. First of all, we want the original certificate of the University he claims he attended and exactly what is his own real name.

“Look, you want to get a clown to be your head, what you would breed would be a pool of clowns. We need people and there are people in this country. I am ready if he wants to take me to court.

“Bola Tinubu is an ‘Emperor’, God bless you if you are not part of his own line. You know what happened in the last election. Have you ever heard anywhere in the world where you have a bullion van on the day of election?

“Were they carrying food to his house? He was not arrested, he was not cocooned, he was not containerised and taken to the cooler.

“These are not things he had done in the dark..openly. So, why are you saying Bode George is this and all that, it is absolute nonsense,” he said.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/08/take-me-to-court-bode-george-dares-tinubu/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by mouthofThegod: 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
These two are still fighting cos of 2023 wey none of them go benefit from in the end grin
Be like say dem never know wetin dey sup for Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by GoodofNaija: 6:12pm On May 08, 2021
Tinubu's thugs and dogs will be very furious at this bold man right now cry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
But wait oo,Me I believe there should be limit to almost everything..

Se Bode George wan carry his hatred for Tinubu enter grave ni abi this na political stunt?

Considering his age,I no understand oo..

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
Omg this man will just die for nothing over Tinubu matter. I just wish God can be punishing my enemies in this way. grin cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Is Bode George not also corrupt?

No be him go dey talk all this kin thing, make e shift.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique

10 Likes

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by duduade: 6:20pm On May 08, 2021
Two shameless old men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
GoodofNaija:
Tinubu's thugs and dogs will be very furious at this bold man right now cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2021
Grand pa Bode take it easy .Tinubu is your master in Lagos / South West interm of politics .All of you are the same in corruption. you too attended prison some years ago which I knew it was not for inspection ? Politics of nowadays is more than attacking the person of your opponent but work with poeple to get momentum suporters but unfortunately the age and resources in no more on your side.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is Bode George not also corrupt?

No be him go dey talk all this kin thing, make e shift.
He has served his time and his speaking against the ills going on in Lagos state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Augla1: 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
Amma, Bode you kquma make mistake, walahi!
Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:
But wait oo,Me I believe there should be limit to almost everything..

Se Bode George wan carry his hatred for Tinubu enter grave ni abi this na political stunt?

Considering his age,I no understand oo..
Respect your old age and stop talking like a little child .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 6:59pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Respect your old age and stop talking like a little child .

And how has Bode George been talking or behaving oo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

And how has Bode George be talking or behaving oo?
Should war starts in South East, the south West will surely be brought to her kneels .

Watch your utterances on this forum.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should war starts in South East, the south West will surely be brought to her kneels .

Watch your utterances on this forum.

Count SW out of UGM madness...

Except if you guys never learned anything from Ore trespassing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:11pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Count SW out of UGM madness...

Except if you guys never learned anything from Ore trespassing
What the hell is UGM and who told you I'm an Easterner?

Respect your old self and stop constituting nuisance on this forum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
This man asked a simple question; "we want the original certificate of the University he claims he attended and exactly what is his own real name".

Even Tinubu doesn't have an answer to the question above.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What the hell is UGM and who told you I'm an Easterner?

Respect your old self and stop constituting nuisance on this forum.

Your quarter cleverness is stale..you have been busted on this NL severally.

Infact, your emotion would always give you away as you can't control it when it comes to SE issue..

An artiste that is singing nonsense also have ears now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Your quarter cleverness is stale..you have been busted on this NL severally.

Infact, your emotion would always give you away as you can't control it when it comes to SE issue..

An artiste that is singing nonsense also have ears now
Who busted who?

So because I speak against your hatred for another tribe now makes me Igbo?

Look here old man, I've lived and slept in same room with Igbo people back in the days in school and we still roll till date so they've been part of me from day one .

Any attack on Igbo people is an attack on me and I won't take it lightly .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who busted who?

So because I speak against your hatred for another tribe now makes me Igbo?

Look here old man, I've lived and slept in same room with Igbo people back in the days in school and we still roll till date so they've been part of me from day one .

Any attack on Igbo people is an attack on me and I won't take it lightly .

Get to know you are not engaging with a toddler..

That's very important

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Get to know you are not engaging with a toddler..

That's very important
You're a toddler because you talk like one .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 7:31pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a toddler because you talk like one .

Toh

NL's are in the best position to judge that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Toh

NL's are in the best position to judge that
Pray peace returns soon in Nigeria because you will have no where to call home should war break out .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Iyaalakarra(f): 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
So these people still dey fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by emmabest2000(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
American court or zoo court ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by helinues: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pray peace returns soon in Nigeria because you will have no where to call home should war break out .

Don't get deluded..

Only those who invited trouble would have the trouble..

I am sure you feel much safe where you are currently typing this behind your phone while the madness is going else where.

Boko haram are decades old yet they have not brought their madness to Southern Nigeria..

So think twice, think better about where the pendulum of war might likely swing to

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by rahiem80: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
there's no way they can charge that man.. he's the center piece of corruption.. even the law can't bring him down.. this is how useless this country is..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
shocked

What kind of country is this.

Abuse, hatred, killing, witchcraft, hunger, disaster, crisis, death, poverty, strike, etc...everywhere.

I don't know about you, for me am tired of this country

This country was/is a mistake, let's correct it once and for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.