Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Zidane Praises Hazard After Real Madrid Star Says Sorry For Laughing With Ex-che - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zidane Praises Hazard After Real Madrid Star Says Sorry For Laughing With Ex-che (310 Views)

Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid / Isco & Marcelo Laughing, Bale Crying: Winners & Losers Of Zidane's Madrid Return / EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Praises Hazard After Real Madrid Star Says Sorry For Laughing With Ex-che by SEGLIZ: 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
Zinedine Zidane has praised Eden Hazard for apologising after being caught laughing and joking with Chelsea players after Real Madrid's Champions League exit, backing the forward to "get through this" and saying "he knows what he has to do on the pitch."

TV cameras showed Hazard chatting with former teammate Kurt Zouma and Chelsea keeper Edouard Mendy on the pitch at Stamford Bridge in the moments after Madrid's 2-0 loss and he later apologised.

"Eden Hazard has said sorry about the other day. He did it well, it wasn't his intention to hurt anyone," Zidane said in a news conference ahead of Real Madrid's La Liga clash with Sevilla. "That's the most important thing. Eden is a Real Madrid player and he'll compete for Real Madrid.

"He knows what he has to do on the pitch and he'll do it. We spoke after the game the other day, to say that he would say sorry. That's all, for me, for the club, for the players, that's all. It happened and now we have to focus on football."

Zidane -- who has a contract until 2022 -- once again refused to clarify that he intended to be in charge of Real Madrid next year.

"We're going to finish the season," he said. "What I can say is I'll make it easy for the club, always. The club has always given everything to me, so I'll make it easy. But that isn't the point, the point is tomorrow, four games left, and ending the season well. The rest is 'blah blah blah.'"
https://global.espn.com/football/real-madrid/story/4379942/zidane-praises-hazard-after-real-madrid-star-says-sorry-for-laughing-with-ex-chelsea-teammates
Re: Zidane Praises Hazard After Real Madrid Star Says Sorry For Laughing With Ex-che by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
He did well by apologizing but Life is too short to dey frown face upandan.

Otoo gi, ichia.

#Blueblood

(1) (Reply)

See Moment Real Madrid Lifted UCL Trophy (pictures) / Messi Heartbroken After Barcelona Loss / Nigerian Students Go Crazy After The Worldcup Game Against Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.