Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Most Abused Member On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Abused Member On Nairaland (2200 Views)

I Am Most Abused Reps Member Over Support For Tinubu —tajudeen Adefisoye / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video) / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Abused Member On Nairaland by musawisdom(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2021
Being a longtime member on nairaland (2005), I come here at my leisure time to read comments only. If there should be anything like Comments Readers Association , I should be the chairman cool . This is so because I have discovered that nairaland has become something else in terms of morality. I can't just let one small pikin to drag me down the mud in the name of quoting and replying to my comments.
I realised that there are some regular members that when they are away from a topic, some members will call them out for intentionally absconding themselves from the topic.
To me, is the most abused members on this platform. I salute his steadfastness. Despite of all the attacks, up and down, he doesn't care. If they don't see him for a day, they will be looking for him.
For me, I give it to him the most abused person on nairaland.
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by vibre: 6:50pm On May 08, 2021
Maybe he is the most abused because he is the most stupid person on the forum.

32 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:55pm On May 08, 2021
.........and the abuse continues

4 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
Lol... He is just like desmond iscariot.

8 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by MrSamsung(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
Being of age does not automatically makes you to be wise, knowledgeable and even better....... that guy you just mentioned is something else. I used to wonder and still wondering whether he is a primary six student with a latest Android phone, typing things that clearly expose his sense of narrative bigotry.

On the other hand, for you to find that guy appealing speaks much of you and your World/Nigerian views...which is pathetic. And I also don't know what you mean by steadfastness...........steadfastness for what? For bigotry? For buharism? For off-topicness? For being good or bad? For what exactly?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by athaboi(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
He's so shameless

11 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
MrSamsung:
Being of age does not automatically makes you to be wise, knowledgeable and even better....... that guy you just mentioned is something else. I used to wonder and still wondering whether he is a primary six student with a latest Android phone, typing things that clearly expose his sense of narrative bigotry.

On the other hand, for you to find that guy appealing speaks much of you and your World/Nigerian views...which is pathetic. And I also don't know what you mean by steadfastness...........steadfastness for what? For bigotry? For buharism? For off-topicness? For being good or bad? For what exactly?

This is the mistake you guys make.

Most of you think people need to have the same opinion as you to gain respect.

I personally respect people who do not follow the crowd.

Once you have a different opinion from the crowd, you will get abuses.

on nairaland, crowd mentality reign high...thinking or logical thinking is a big No here.

5 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Brimstone77: 7:29pm On May 08, 2021
Who is this one??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nigercity: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
Lolz
There was a time Arrewa and Arewa1stson was receiving it back to back
Around this time last year
I swear on one occasion
I pity the guy

4 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by MrSamsung(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

on nairaland, crowd mentality reign high...thinking or logical thinking is a big No here.

You guys have a problem and will continue to have a problem.

Listen, there is no problem in someone having a diverging or different opinion. But what is wrong is HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT IT.....is it insultive, hypocritical, selective justification and amnesia, what suits you when it comes to your turn, region or tribe?

Or do you go about having a different opinion on what is COMPLETELY wrong, bad and unfair since it doesn't affect your blood or kinsmen.

At least stay one place so that you will be judged squarely and when such judgment comes to you saying whether you are a good, bad or apathetic person, accept it.

6 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
MrSamsung:

You guys have a problem and will continue to have a problem.

Listen, there is no problem in someone having a diverging or different opinion. But what is wrong is HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT IT.....is it insultive, hypocritical, selective justification and amnesia, what suits you when it comes to your turn, region or tribe?

Or do you go about having a different opinion on what is COMPLETELY wrong, bad and unfair since it doesn't affect your blood or kinsmen.

At least stay one place so that you will be judged squarely and when such judgment comes to you saying whether you are a good, bad or apathetic person, accept it.

Most people comment based on their tribal loyalty, i have never seen a comment here on nairaland that is not based on tribe especially in the politics section.

People get emotional when they are commenting. Comments are suppose to be based on facts and logic, not sentiments and bias.

If a controversial topic is posted, for instance, Nigeria is bad, everyone expects you to comment that Nigeria is bad, now any opposition based on facts will be dismissed with abuses,
I personally don't believe there was a lekki massacre, most people said their was based on emotions, if you bring facts that there was no massacre, you will be abused.

is that how a discussion is suppose to be?

5 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by MrSamsung(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Most people comment based on their tribal loyalty, i have never seen a comment here on nairaland that is not based on tribe especially in the politics section.

People get emotional when they are commenting. Comments are suppose to be based on facts and logic, not sentiments and bias.

If a controversial topic is posted, for instance, Nigeria is bad, everyone expects you to comment that Nigeria is bad, now any opposition based on facts will be dismissed with abuses,
I personally don't believe there was a lekki massacre, most people said their was based on emotions, if you bring facts that there was no massacre, you will be abused.

is that how a discussion is suppose to be?

Please sorry to tell you this, if you are one of those that keep denying the bolded, then please let not our paths crossed together on this forum. Don't enter my mention and I won't enter yours. By now I thought all Nigerians should know the TYPE of country they come from.

12 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2021
MrSamsung:

Please sorry to tell you this, if you are one of those that keep denying the bolded, then please let not our paths crossed together on this forum. Don't enter my mention and I won't enter yours. By now I thought all Nigerians should know the TYPE of country they come from.

Bye. Shalom.

you see, you are the emotional type, why won't you abuse those who believe no massacre happened based on facts.

Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Fooolishbuharri: 8:24pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There's a difference between "crowd mentality" and common sense! That guy lacks common sense.

10 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Fooolishbuharri: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you see, you are the emotional type, why won't you abuse those who believe no massacre happened based on facts.

Don't be a hypocrite.

What facts? I'll like to hear them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

What facts? I'll like to hear them

You won't hear them. So no need.
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Fooolishbuharri: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You won't hear them. So no need.

Oh now you scrammed? I'm very disappointed to say the least. The problem with many of you is you leave your common sense out of the equation, when you're making your silly comments.

You said up there that many people make comments here by tribal sentiments and all that. You had the guts to say that when you're indeed one of the major characters who put tribal and regional sentiments first while making posts? Your patriotism is based on buhari NOT the country and that's false patriotism!

6 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Oh now you scrammed? I'm very disappointed to say the least. The problem with many of you is you leave your common sense out of the equation, when you're making your silly comments.

You said up there that many people make comments here by tribal sentiments and all that. You had the guts to say that when you're indeed one of the major characters who put tribal and regional sentiments first while making posts? Your patriotism is based on buhari NOT the country and that's false patriotism!

Hypocrite.

I know it will lead to abuse. In due time you will expose yourself grin
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Fooolishbuharri: 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hypocrite.

I know it will lead to abuse. In due time you will expose yourself grin

Show me the abuse there. You're the hypocrite running away from what's not chasing you IMO

7 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Show me the abuse there. You're the hypocrite running away from what's not chasing you IMO

You are tribal warlord. .

Mr, i am done commenting
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Fooolishbuharri: 8:42pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are tribal warlord. .

Mr, i am done commenting

Tribal warlord LMAO!! Says the one who never sees wrong, so far it's a northerner at the receiving end. You should scram rightly... engaging you is a like pouring water on Rock

6 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by joyandfaith: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Crowd mentality that brought change in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Crowd mentality that brought change in 2015.

Crowd mentality also brought goodluck and the past civilian presidents.
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by joyandfaith: 9:36pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Crowd mentality also brought goodluck and the past civilian presidents.
It would also bring more leaders in the future.

1 Like

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
MrSamsung:

...cos the OP is the vulture griller

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Consensus Movement Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted - Offer N100M Bounty / Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi / Radio Biafra Headquarters Discovered In Ik By Cnn -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.