Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai (33772 Views)

Benue: Ortom Vs Alia (photos) / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by IPIGSRMUMU: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
[s]
3Ceagle:

And what is the truth about El Rufai, please tell us. Is El Rufai the presidential spokes person? Truth my ass. These are the people killing the country with religious and tribal sentiment. Ortom has his failure but it is not in the position of the El Rufai to disparage him. I love the response from the BSG. One who has a log in his eyes trying to remove a stick from another.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by zedman1(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue
You've said it all. He's the worst in history we've ever had, but unfortunately people from outside don't know the demon of a man he is.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Uteghe(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
Good response from Orton. But Ortom,ARE YOU OWING SALARIES? You didn't respond to that one. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by olisaEze(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
Kettle calling pot black. He really must have fallen out of favor at the Villa since his cabal-mates died. Tunde 'the recharge card seller' has no use for him. grin
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by alimiadedayo1: 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Go and pay people's salaries . It's true, there's only news of insecurity coming out from Benue and this issue of owed salaries keep taking the backstage. Last two weeks alone, 13 soldiers including a Captain was murdered in Benue yet he keeps blaming FG. It is because PMB is lenient, can you kill 13 soldiers during OBJ's time and still have that community standing? Go and pay people's salaries sir.
Pla which state are u from?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by extol1(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Go and pay people's salaries . It's true, there's only news of insecurity coming out from Benue and this issue of owed salaries keep taking the backstage. Last two weeks alone, 13 soldiers including a Captain was murdered in Benue yet he keeps blaming FG. It is because PMB is lenient, can you kill 13 soldiers during OBJ's time and still have that community standing? Go and pay people's salaries sir.
go and pay peoples salaries should have been addressed to Yahaya Bello of kogi state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by atonement12: 8:36pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue
You are a hypocritical terrorist sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by atonement12: 8:37pm On May 08, 2021
" to pave way for the conquest and expansion agenda"-Hmm!
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by maxito28: 8:39pm On May 08, 2021
El-rufai should mind his bznss.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Awoleesu(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2021
Terver, you did a great job there as a good spokesman!

A certain Garbage and Femi should just FEM and learn how to do a clean
PR defense job.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Ceenacks(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2021
Governors!! U said ryt?
An office meant for nobility, where mature leaders are to occupy. Are we seeing fellows fighting each other and throwing offensive words to each other.
This country. Wen governors quarrel like dis, why do we flog our primary sch pupils for fighting.

Governors!! Nawa.
Shdnt they be helping each other work this out.
And Ortom, how is he allowing his people killed like this.
No effort frm him at all. For years, ppl u govern are being slaughtered, and u keep calling on FG. This is funny o. So FG that hasnt answerd u for 5 years, will now start scampering for ur care.

We are funny.

Let me suggest to u. FORM A SECURITY NETWORK, OR ALLOW ESN

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by zicoraads: 8:41pm On May 08, 2021
The both of them are right. El-Rufai is a confirmed bigot. While Ortom is always attacking the FG to hide his own failures. So, yes, they are both right.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by atonement12: 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You don't understand the meaning and use of the word "lenient"!
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ismodiwa(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
hisgrace090:
Once you plan to move against killer herdsmen they will attack you from all conner and angle.
Otom take heart God is your streinght.
What has ortom done all through his tenure aside making hate speech
I'm not a fan of elrufai but I think his speaking the truth
#his a complete failure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by zicoraads: 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
Ceenacks:
Governors!! U said ryt?
An office meant for nobility, where mature leaders are to occupy. Are we seeing fellows fighting each other and throwing offensive words to each other.
This country. Wen governors quarrel like dis, why do we flog our primary sch pupils for fighting.

Governors!! Nawa.
No effort frm him at all. For years, ppl u govern are being slaughtered, and u keep calling on FG. This is funny o. So FG that hasnt answerd u for 5 years, will now start scampering for ur care.

We are funny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/digestonlinenews.com/2021/05/08/benue-state-approves-arms-for-vigilantes/amp/
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Sunsets: 8:47pm On May 08, 2021
1:1 from a repentant Buharist and the celebrity liar (ask Obasanjo)
fergie001:
Insecurity: Ortom Attacks FG To Hide His Failure - El-rufai. Ortom Fires Back

SOURCE

Ortom fires back

Terver Akase

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by wiseoneking: 8:48pm On May 08, 2021
Ortom is presently the boldest Governor in Nigeria, hate him or like him. No Eastern or Western Governor can call a spade a spade when it comes to the issues of headsmen and Buhari but Ortom the man.
BafanaBafana:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by zeyt: 8:53pm On May 08, 2021
By merely looking at the ortom's face you will know he is bad and terrible human being

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:

And he's doing that wonderfully and successfully. I don't like that man at all, he's just using FG and Fulanis as distraction from his glaring failures

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2021
Ceenacks:
Governors!! U said ryt?

Governors!! Nawa.

We are funny.

ESN, aka Unknown Gunmen. Those ones have lost focus and become outcasts. Killing security agents and military officers and destroying security facilities is now their major focus.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by azamama: 9:06pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:
What has el- rufal done for all these kidnapping and killing?? Nothing
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:

U know u are lying.
Am in benue state
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Reeses: 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Omo ale OSU slave, IPIG terrorist monkey. Aba baby factory product of a thousand sperm from a shit-hole olosho mother.
Bloody terrorist Ewu Fulani
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by nthony10: 9:14pm On May 08, 2021
They are commanders from opposite sides of the cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
[s]
Reeses:

Bloody terrorist Ewu Fulani
[/s]

Delusional brainwashed reta*ded IPIG terrorist monkey. OSU slave dumb ass zombie.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ekestic1976(f): 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
Is el-Rufai now a staff of their Presidency? Just asking.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Habeyy(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2021
royalamour:
The moment Ortom gave approval for vigilantes to carry arms, el idiot became jittery.

El idiot is truly a terrorist. He was comfortable with fulanis killing innocent Benue people and taking over their lands, but the moment they grew balls, he is now uneasy.

Dear Benue People,

We all know you are peace loving, but don't fall for the snake's gimmicks, go all out into the forest and unleash all your angers on any demon you find.

Don't hesitate to take back your lands.

If you fail now, you fail forever.

Dear Ortom,

This shows that you are doing something right. Please intensify efforts. The demon is trying to distract you. Do not fall for his psychological gimmick.

Infact channel all your energy and resources to liberate your lands and people. Forget about any other thing apart from providing food and shelter for your people.

Save them. Give them more arms, vehicles and all.

This is a chance of lifetime. Do not fail. I repeat, do not fail.

And to other Nigerians, even though you are peace loving, let's embrace the philosophy of unforgiving nature of the fulanis.

If they kill one of yours, please even if it takes months, retaliate so hard. Do not forgive them because they don't forgive.

The fulani herdsmen deliberately destroy farms for their cattle to feed on and kill the farmers if they protest.

Let's do it fire for fire. Nobody have monopoly of violence, retaliation and terrorism.

Let us all tow that path.

Dear Benue and Taraba People, do not stop. This is your chance to take back your lands.

Fx(k them all off from your lands that they conquer. It belongs to you and your generations yet unborn.
The bitter truth is that we are nearing a "decisive" war
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ABOO(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:
Insecurity: Ortom Attacks FG To Hide His Failure - El-rufai. Ortom Fire

Governor rufai is a survival of sickle cell , he can't reason beyond. Playing politics with human life.

[b]Terver Akase
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dealslip(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

All the soldiers Boko Haram has killed, is it because of PMB's leniency?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On May 08, 2021
/
Connect the dots:

You critize " Presidency", El 'Rufai replies.
You critize Miyetti Allah, Presidency replies.
You critize El'Rufai, Miyetti Allah replies.

That's the evil tripod at play.

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.