Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai (33771 Views)

Benue: Ortom Vs Alia (photos) / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by EMMY76: 9:51pm On May 08, 2021
Chaii see finishing grin cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by saintmm(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2021
What I see is just a throwing of stones between two failed governors.
Sometimes I wonder why we vote the people we voted as leaders or Is it that they got to office and forget why people voted them!
Because these two men needs to be asked what is the fundamentals of governance and tell them to mark themselves based on the reality on ground if they are a success or a failure or rather will any multinational company employ them as a manager based on their performance as a governor?

Nigeria is in a sorry state!

I rise
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Funkybabee(f): 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
This is Savage

Anyway both of them are failure
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by payosehtor(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue
you must be a terrorist. Ortom is loved and if giving a third chance, he will still win. ok.
say whatever you can about him but that doesn't change the reality on ground, ORTOMATIC ALL WE STAND WITH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Reeses: 10:10pm On May 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]

Delusional brainwashed reta*ded IPIG terrorist monkey. OSU slave dumb ass zombie.

Idiot you will die a shameful death bloody terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:13pm On May 08, 2021
[s]
Reeses:

Idiot you will die a shameful death bloody terrorist.
[/s]

You are nothing but a DEAD IPIG terrorist monkey. Your burial will soon be announced.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by AK481(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:
Insecurity: Ortom Attacks FG To Hide His Failure - El-rufai. Ortom Fires Back

SOURCE

Ortom fires back

Terver Akase

Omo this rebuttal from ortom is bad , e take style sweet me sha

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2021
El-rufai should mind his own business and solve the bandits attack in his state.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2021
post=101502049:
Peace is all we want in our nation, not all these political shenanigans.

This too shall pass.

Peace will reign in our darling country.
God bless Nigeria.

No worry u go tire the day u wake up come find out say na only u remain for ur darling Nigeria.. The time nearer than u imagine. Keep living in self denial.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by garfield1: 10:30pm On May 08, 2021
tete7000:
I don't know Ortom that much, but I know El-rufai is everything Ortom described him as.

Try and know ortom too
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Ykc2(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Go and pay people's salaries . It's true, there's only news of insecurity coming out from Benue and this issue of owed salaries keep taking the backstage. Last two weeks alone, 13 soldiers including a Captain was murdered in Benue yet he keeps blaming FG. It is because PMB is lenient, can you kill 13 soldiers during OBJ's time and still have that community standing? Go and pay people's salaries sir.
no need of you trying to convince any one is this forum ,it will take 27 hiace bus of 14 passengers to transport 380 students but fulani bandits kidnapped 380 student with okada and no police stops them,northerners will regret their actions one day let's watch ,that fulani people conquered indigenous hausa people they won't try that in southern Nigeria, if war breaks out we in the south knows how fulani people looks like we southerners are not indigenous Hausas ooh

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dragunov: 10:39pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Ortom fires back

Terver Akase

Classic response! Well articulated delivery.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dragunov: 10:42pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue

Oga banana, you can keep loving Hellrufai's hateful and pained comments but his is a case of crass hypocrisy. He should remove the self inflicted plank in his eye before seeking to remove the speck in Ortom's eye.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by charlesucheh(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Ortom fires back

Terver Akase
To be stern and frank, I am from Benue state and I will say Ortom has no defence as to him being a rubbish administrator as el-rufai too has his own fault.
Just check : what was Ortom's defence against Rufai's statement?, he could not even hold el rufai culpable for any kind of maladministration, while elrufai did. He was pinpointing on ethnic and tribal issues which has been in Kaduna state ever since. El rufai from my administrative point of view is a technocrat, and I believe he has placed technocrats in all areas needed in his administration. All we Benue indigenes hear from Ortom are excuses, while him and his cohorts feed fat on the sufferings of the Benue people. The ordinary civil servant in Benue can tell you how it is with them. What credible and transparent job opportunity has Ortom created for the youths in Benue, what kind of empowerment has he given them?. Accusing another governor of using a Muslim as his deputy. If using a sango worshipper will make life better for the ordinary Benue youth, why not? we will fully support them. Ortom should just go and hide his face in shame. Buhari has faulted In all aspect, but using him as an excuse not to do the needful in your state is a big failure.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Ortom fires back

Terver Akase
Are you the FG that he attacked? Face your state
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dragunov: 10:51pm On May 08, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I will say that I love the way Ortom has refrained from voicing a response to that Satanic foo.l while allowing his subordinate, Akase, to respond in the most intelligent fashion, not giving a rat ass about whose ox is gored.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Cele777: 11:03pm On May 08, 2021
El rufai is an Islamic terrorist.
FCK ALLAH
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by captainspear(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2021
Mr elrufai (don't care if I spelt it right or wrong) how dare you use that dirty kolanut staind mouth edges of yours to politicise people's lives and deaths? I pray your family experiences the pain of a butchered loved one so we can join you in celebrating the blessings of dying at the hands our immaculate fulani lords or any other willing to so bless you and your household. Make I stop before I begin to use words like a bastard son of a thousand slowpoke camels, or the spawn of a thousand whores whose sons are masters at raping and or threatening to rape people's mothers. Thank God for my amazing self control.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Godswrath(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
This evil fulani terrorist of Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by LekkiG: 11:33pm On May 08, 2021
[Who is the worst president in the history of Africa??

quote author=BafanaBafana post=101501225]El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue[/quote]
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2021
Elrufai is evil

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2021
El rufai tried to tackle th security issues like a governor rather than rant... all Ortom does is to rant up and down.. like a weaklen...
Even makinde never did dat and focused on Saying his state during the herdmens crises....
Ortom is to come on TV and rant like a fool he is...like he is helpless without the FG...

Ortom had never donated a fairly used car for security or engaged the CP attached to his state...he just come and rant .. tomorrow they kill.he rants more and the cycle continues...

Am not a fan of el rufai...but el rufai is 10 times better than Ortom ..in education, infrastructure..all Benue is known for is fuckery and HIV nothing more.no good roads no nothing..
ivolt:
Elrufai should shut up.
Bandits have taken over Kaduna villages, highways and forests.
Even with his security, Elrufai dare not travel by road himself.

It would have made more sense if Elrufai's own state isn't in turmoil.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2021
hisgrace090:
Once you plan to move against killer herdsmen they will attack you from all conner and angle.
Otom take heart God is your streinght.
herdsmen or not,ortom is a failure
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2021
Ortom is loved by no one except delusionary ones...el rufai..tackled the northern and southern crises without FG help..today that case is history..he has equally be active in securing his state..el rufai is the best governor in infrastructure and education in Kaduna....el rufai allocated more than 60 percent of his capital expenditure to education recent years..Kaduna has improved in infrastructure and the number of schools coming up is nothing but commendable...

There has never been anytime Ortom bought one single fairly used car for security....
Go and browse Google for Ortom project let see if u find anything..Benue is the most backward state in the middle belt...even kogi is way better...Ortom has never commissioned a sensible project.. Benue lacks infrastructure, power..their indigenes live in the stone age with Huts and thatch scattered every where..till date ..Benue can only boast of being prostitutes and HIV carriers.. nothing more...

Ortom has the power to engage his CP even the military..but he will not ..rather come and bark on TV....look at how wike handled IPOB in Obigbo, uzodinma did the same in Orlu ....
Do they have 2 heads...ortom hasn't done shit..only to rant on TV to the FG like a helpless fool
payosehtor:
you must be a terrorist. Ortom is loved and if giving a third chance, he will still win. ok.
say whatever you can about him but that doesn't change the reality on ground, ORTOMATIC ALL WE STAND WITH
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 12:19am On May 09, 2021
hmm
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2021
Am not sure ur alright though.but it fine...
Not everyone can have common sense
Amah70:
Ortom is a hero, a grand success as governor.

If eastern governors are truthful and successful as Ortom, Fulani herdsmen would have been restricted by now to their 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2021
Ortom is a bigger failure...I have never seen a governo who can't afford 10 cars for security...a governor that is always owning teachers steady....a governor that hasn't commissioned anything since he entered office...a governor with no project ..a governor that can't seat down and engage his traditional ruler and local government chairman ok security issues even with his CP ..Ortom has the power to order soilders but he is fucking* dull....whenever there is an attack...Ortom el quickly rush to TV and blaim FG...

Shit like this can't happen in rivers state or to or even Kaduna or imo....even before FG come out to react...their governors are already engaging their own security...look at who uzodinma did recently..he bought brand new vehicles to tackle UGM....
Wike ordered soilders to Obigbo to punish ESN..umahi donated 100 vehicle to Ebubeagu...

Benue has suffered herdsmen attack for about a decade..what the f*VK has Ortom done...
chaloskyx:
THE TRUTH IS BOTH OF YOU ARE FAILURES IN YOUR CAPACITY IN PUBLIC OFFICE SO NON IS BETTER BY THE OTHER
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Joshua30: 12:33am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Who told you that big mouth, are you in Benue State.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by sameks08(m): 3:14am On May 09, 2021
any body who take el rufai serious is also a terrorist and political bigot

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by atonement12: 3:52am On May 09, 2021
Tekrify:
Kiss the truth...
Ortom is an ortomantic failure..
Benue state is purely a shithole...
Ortom can't build roads
Can't pay teachers.
Can't build schools so that the Benue indigenes can get more educated other than fucking* around...
Benue state is the most backward in Nigeria where Huts and thatch houses are still built and considered as norm..that people are so backward..it will take 3 generation for them to attain the right level of modernization...

Ortom doesn't even have project...u need to browse Google for el rufai project...

When Seyi makinde was facing herdsmen issues despite being in PDP...did he rant around like a helpless dog...rather than engage his security which includes the police, OPC ,amotekun..u name it...was el rufai not able to handle the southern Northern Kaduna clashes we heard of about a year ago...did he cry to FG like a weak bastard...

Ortom should go f*ck his first daughter...that man is so useless in Benue common fairly used car..he never bought to atleast strengthen the security in his state...small Ebonyi..umahi donated 100 vehicles to Ebubeagu..kogi at one point bought Innoson vehicle for security..abeg Ortom should go to hell
Does this your 'epistle' negates the facts he said that Buhari's government is enabling Fulani terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ibechris(m): 4:09am On May 09, 2021
About three Presidents avoided this man but Obj realised it very late and later regretted it.

So,if u must succeed in Nigerian politics u must do everything within ur powers to avoid this devil called El-rufai. He is more dangerous than u think.

His advice has destroyed this President and that is why Buhari and the entire presidency are avoiding him like a pariah.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ZaddyGO(m): 5:43am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I do not agree to this.. Ortom can never be worse than Yahaya Bello.. Never!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Samuel Wanjoku, Dead Body Found In A Forest In Ikwerre, Rivers / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.