Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) (52393 Views)

Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Bigredmachine: 11:02am On May 09, 2021
tolexy007:

lolz...that is not new. all club in the world will stand with City that day, because this the first time dey will ever make the Ucl final.. But Chelsea will come out victorious. we are the Blues

Can u by your life that day, that Chelsea would come out victorious... I don't think pep has ever lost any final, and I don't see him losing the one either
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by MrJibana: 11:12am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One thing I know is that Aguero will surely punish the rent boys and make them pay for that miss.

Chelsea should just see this victory as their last ever victory for this year, because they will lose the two finals and that will help reduce noise pollution world wide.

I hereby declare that if Chelsea win any of the finals, you will ment!
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by fawaz050(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Can u by your life that day, that Chelsea would come out victorious... I don't think pep has ever lost any final, and I don't see him losing the one either

Of course he has. King's cup final against real Madrid 2009??
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Hastala: 11:34am On May 09, 2021
watch as davido teach imade how to drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHZo450IKA
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by ItsTime4me(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lampard did good scouting
It was Czech who brought him from Renes. That was the same club Czech left for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by nfcshanghai(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
Akpa amu gi there��
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by mnwogu(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2021
One thing I know is that Aguero will surely punish the rent boys and make them pay for that miss.

Chelsea should just see this victory as their last ever victory for this year, because they will lose the two finals and that will help reduce noise pollution world wide.

I hereby declare that if Chelsea win any of the finals, I will....

Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Begin to walk alone now. because u are going to be disappointed again and again. But beware of heart attack abeg.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by lascos912(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

securing wat??....I left my viewing center after I saw dt city lineup bt cnt blame pep for trying to rest players n its like a friendly match to him because they already won d league
the game didnt go as planned bcoz pep was angry wit chelsea winning in etihad bt i know he would get d last laugh In dt UCL final bcox pep knows how to deliver in such big nites....
he is used to UCL finals n am sure he would mk winning dt final looks so easy..
people said he CNT do it without messi, bt he would prove dt day dt he can with foden, de bruyne n mahrez...
with The way you people relia on marez as if he was Jesus Christ
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by tolexy007(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I dont play bet, so am not betting anything. but u think Tuchel is ready to lose another Ucl final?
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Luigi02(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lampard did good scouting

*Peter Cech, not Lampard
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
2kurupt:

You go fear excuse na shocked
Everybody knows that Pep at Man City doesn't have a guaranteed starting 11.

Go and Google "Pep Roulette", FPL managers will explain it better for you grin
Pep Roulette is far-fetched grin
You'll know his favorite 11 in Istanbul.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by djon78(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...we don hear all dis line tire..wen jungle mature, u self go de beg mk dm sack d tuchel....u sang sarri praise n even lampard before u beg for their sack...calm down n lets wait for d final..

I am stating a fact
And you are talking off point
Chelsea never had a team playing good football like this
Not even lampard and Terry them set

Roman Abrahmovic has craved good football
But here now we are talking of 21 22 24 year olds Playing against a Pep Guardiola team and pressing them and winning them consecutively

Most of you don't even understand the gravity of what's going on

Old Chelsea team would have gone defensive but here they take the game to City

That's scary

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Luigi02(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2021
Invitationn:

Lol.
Don’t let us pretend as if we didn’t know they played City’s team B both in the FA semis and today.
Words of a PAINED hater grin
Manchester City started with 3 of their first team defenders and first choice goalkeeper too. Ruben Dias, Laporte, Cancelo and Ederson (GK). In midfield, they started with Rodri who is a first team player. Which means they started about 5 of their first team players, resting Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Walker, & Bernado silva. They rested 5 of their first team players in total.

Well how about chelsea?
Chelsea rested Thiago Silva, Chilwell, Jorginho, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount and Kovacic, all 6 in total. With this, chelsea rested more first team players than Man city. Lol chelsea played with James, Alonso, Gilmor who is an academy upcoming player, ziyech, & pulisic, all of which are b team.
Manchester City even brought in zinchenko, Foden & Gundogan in the second half and still got battered gringrin
The only first team player that came on for chelsea in the second half was Jorginho.
Hudson odoi and zouma are b team. So friend, cry me a river undecided

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Luigi02(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
djon78:

I am stating a fact

But here now we are talking of 21 22 24 year olds Playing against a Pep Guardiola team and pressing them and winning them consecutively

That's scary
You're 100% right. This chelsea team defend from the front. I was so surprised yesterday when I saw chelsea taking the game to man city. I wss like *na chelsea dey play man city ball like dis?* I've neve see anything like dis before since I started watching chelsea. Even pep sef wss shocked as hell.
This chelsea team is a beast and will only get better come next season when abramovich must've purchased some more fire power for Tuchel
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by djon78(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
Luigi02:

You're 100% right. This chelsea team defend from the front. I was so surprised yesterday when I saw chelsea taking the game to man city. I wss like *na chelsea dey play man city ball like dis?* I've neve see anything like dis before since I started watching chelsea. Even pep sef wss shocked as hell.
This chelsea team is a beast and will only get better come next season when abramovich must've purchased some more fire power for Tuchel

Bro you get eyes that can see very well

Most of them don't understand the gravity of what's going on

Thank God I have someone that See's what's going on
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
Luigi02:

Words of a PAINED hater grin
Manchester City started with 3 of their first team defenders and first choice goalkeeper too. Ruben Dias, Laporte, Cancelo and Ederson (GK). In midfield, they started with Rodri who is a first team player. Which means they started about 5 of their first team players, resting Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Walker, & Bernado silva. They rested 5 of their first team players in total.

Well how about chelsea?
Chelsea rested Thiago Silva, Chilwell, Jorginho, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount and Kovacic, all 6 in total. With this, chelsea rested more first team players than Man city. Lol chelsea played with James, Alonso, Gilmor who is an academy upcoming player, ziyech, & pulisic, all of which are b team.
Manchester City even brought in zinchenko, Foden & Gundogan in the second half and still got battered gringrin
The only first team player that came on for chelsea in the second half was Jorginho.
Hudson odoi and zouma are b team. So friend, cry me a river undecided
You're too emotional , geez! grin
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

And Chelsea played their First 11 abi?

Gilmour against a Man City side?

No T. Silva

No Kovacic

No Chilwell

No Jorginho

No Mount

No Kai

Just Kante, Kovacic and Mount can battle anything Man City throws into the midfield.
Well said.
Hopefully both teams will field their best team in Istanbul.
Until then, peace!
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
djon78:

I am stating a fact

That's scary
abeg stop all this hype....that squad are just on form, they are nothing to compare with city EPL winning team dt won d league consecutivly n set dt highest point n goal record, they are nothing compared to Liverpool EPL winning team .n not to talk of pep barca winning machine dt won all trophies...
no come de noise asif na today I start watch ball....they are just on form for d main time...wen time reach, u go understand that consistency is all dt matters....u jus de hype who never reach 1yr for job....
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Shezkid01(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2021
CNiro:

That noise pollution has been the major reason I don't want them lift the trophy.
No need to watch it then because my own noise alone ahhh gurgrrswti it ewstufd you’re not ready
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Shezkid01(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2021
~
ericmor:
Mark my word today, I'm a chelsea fan but that final, aguero will still be the one to win the cup for man city.

Chelsea is loosing that final but coming next season or 2 to win it again
~
Pep no dey Nairaland bobo yi. Why you na dey disguise. Twehh na Man U fan dey cry up and down. Nothing dey for you guys. That Europa na ebening cup sho get or ko forget
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by djon78(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

abeg stop all this hype....that squad are just on form, they are nothing to compare with city EPL winning team dt won d league consecutivly n set dt highest point n goal record, they are nothing compared to Liverpool EPL winning team .n not to talk of pep barca winning machine dt won all trophies...
no come de noise asif na today I start watch ball....they are just on form for d main time...wen time reach, u go understand that consistency is all dt matters....u jus de hype who never reach 1yr for job....

You don't know anything about football
The City team you mentioned did they win European cup?
How many times did they even reach semifinals of champions league?

Can you compare them to former Chelsea team of Drogba Lampard and Terry that played over 5 to 6 semifinals and later won one European cup
That City team were just local champions

As for Barcelona you are mentioning they simply rode on the back of Lionel Messi for over a decade, now Messi is getting old they should repeat it again let's see

They are already finished as a team

This present Chelsea team has great future ahead of them because they are a very young side

No one even believed they will pass second round but here they are in the finals and playing very good attacking, audacious and sweet football
Pulisic, Haverz, Wenner, Mount, Ziyech all have exceptional flare never seen before in Stamford bridge

Inshallah they win on 29th, they will be around for at least a decade to com, with few additions they will be unplayable

I give respect to Roman Abrahmovic and his board members
They actually knew what they were doing

While the likes of European heavyweights like Madrid and Barca have started serious declining without knowing what to do

Kudos to those guys running football at the Stamford bridge!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by YoungAncient1: 10:48am On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

yea boss....that squad only av laporte, diaz, ederson, medy n rodri starting ucl finals..
he av won d league already....why stress d big boys??
congrats to Chelsea BT we see who laff last..
if that's the case, then, I will also not be wrong to say that Chelsea played with a weaker side after all, Mount, Havertz, Chiwell and Thiago Silva didn't play. While Jorginho started from the bench.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by MorataFC: 8:59pm On May 10, 2021
Up blues
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by ericmor: 10:31pm On May 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
you are not a Chelsea fan.....

And no b today we don dey hear failed Mark my word

Whatever. If we win, good for us but I believe man city will win that final
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Jayrow08: 11:00pm On May 10, 2021
Go meet Oga Fernando make e teach u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.