Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

This happened betwen me and a Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This happened betwen me and a Single Mother (10411 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Escabado: 7:44pm On May 08, 2021
was dating a single mother , she was cool during our dating time . But the issue was that she comes with lots of responsibility and her child feeding money and all that . Now I advice this lady to go get a job or open a business to enable her provide for her self and her child , she picked offence and got angry .did I do wrong by advicing her to get a job ? Now she told me her mother is taking her for constant prayer program for her to pray so that God will give her a caring man that will marry her and I ask her at this point in her life is it a man she needs or a job or a business that can sustain her and her child.

Instead of getting a job or opening up a business , she is busy going from one prayer to the other praying to get caring man. What sort of Lazy mopic mentality does our Nigerian girls really have

Who else have noticed Nigerian girls see it as an insult if you tell them to go get a job or business that can better there life.

Anyway I broke up with her because she wasn't making plans that can better her life financially . I know finally she may end up been a street olosho. Is man a bank ?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
A caring man after wasting her years. Modupeoluwa123 it's 7:52pm already and I've not seen my dinner o.

5 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by AfroKnight: 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
grin

Where una dey see dis kind babes? A babe who’s financial plans depend on the man nacking her. SMH.

OP to be honest, I blame you for setting yourself up. But I also congratulate you for leaving her.

Imagine you married her. Imagine what nonsense she would teach your daughter; how to become a leech and make plans based on the money she can beg/demand from her boyfriends. Damn! You dodged a bullet right there.

22 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Babafash(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
Most 9ja girls believe that once u are dating them they become our responsibility that's y i used to tell my guys that if they have a babe that doesn't bill them unnecessarily they should marry her immediately. Girls are many but wife material scarce

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Shukusheka(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2021
No difference between you and the babe.

2 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Jman06(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2021
Such an annoying mentality!
The same ladies we fight for their empowerment will turn around and start demanding for men they'll dump their whole needs on. As if women like Alakija, Iweala, Genevieve and co have ten heads.

I hate "feed me and fucck me" kind of ladies!

5 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Shokoloko(f): 1:49am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:
was dating a single mother , she was cool during our dating time . But the issue was that she comes with lots of responsibility and her child feeding money and all that . Now I advice this lady to go get a job or open a business to enable her provide for her self and her child , she picked offence and got angry .did I do wrong by advicing her to get a job ? Now she told me her mother is taking her for constant prayer program for her to pray so that God will give her a caring man that will marry her and I ask her at this point in her life is it a man she needs or a job or a business that can sustain her and her child.

Instead of getting a job or opening up a business , she is busy going from one prayer to the other praying to get caring man. What sort of Lazy mopic mentality does our Nigerian girls really have

Who else have noticed Nigerian girls see it as an insult if you tell them to go get a job or business that can better there life.

Anyway I broke up with her because she wasn't making plans that can better her life financially . I know finally she may end up been a street olosho. Is man a bank ?

I don't know why you have interest in Nigerian girls who dont want to get a job or start a business.

Please change your mindset and change your circle.

I think people should go on Linkedin for quality acquaintances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nazgul: 5:12am On May 09, 2021
Next time you decide to ask a girl out, confirm that she's actually doing something, that way she'll be too busy to dump her responsibilities on you.

2 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by xendra: 5:30am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:

no worry, na another belle she go carry for another man wey go still run leave her. She has a lazy ass mother as well what do you expect from her? How mama go only dey think of how to see man wey go take care of her pikin

4 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Freestainworld(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2021
You are the caring man she's looking player
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by lilyheaven: 6:26am On May 09, 2021
Is that why you generalized Nigerian girls?
What about those girls that are lecturers, selling goods in the market, nurses , female lawyers, female doctors and engineers, female drivers etc.
Are they not Nigerians?
You have advised her, it’s left for her to accept or let go.
Maybe girls in your family linage and all the Nigerian girls you have come across are just like her, and that is the reason you have to generalize , ..
Good luck with your generalization

2 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by QueenEndowa(f): 6:28am On May 09, 2021
Most girls get it wrong in Nigeria....but I blame our society for this wrong mentality

2 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Michelle55: 6:32am On May 09, 2021
sad so this is the Era of single mothers now bah?

What should I do about my battalion that I've given birth to without their fathers?

Should I fling them away because I want to date ni? cry

You guys are making it so impossible for the Nigerian women to breathe in this country and it's unfair.

Please nobody should quote me oh because I'm having headache on my legs smiley

4 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by zedegit: 6:52am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:

What is her certification? Did you offer her a job and she said she wouldn't do.

I am not saying she shouldn't look for job but what if she's been looking for job for years without headway?

Anyway majority of ladies are like that, they are used to being cared for. That's why they ask for your job before dating you and some might not even ask as long as you keep spending huge money on her.

From father care to husband care. Maybe housewife is the job itself.

8 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by lereinter(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2021
Lie that you didn't enjoy the ease of f.cuking her

3 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 7:24am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:

You right but to break up because of such? Did you try assisting her get a job? Like connect her to one? Or lovingly give an idea to a business for sustenance? Telling someone to go get a job without even giving them pointers can b painful

Its a different ballgame if she's simply lazy and dependent though
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 7:26am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Next time you decide to ask a girl out, confirm that she's actually doing something, that way she'll be too busy to dump her responsibilities on you.
myopic reasoning. So working girls dont ask men for money? Lmfao

7 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 7:29am On May 09, 2021
Babafash:
Most 9ja girls believe that once u are dating them u become their responsibility that's y i used to tell my guys that if they have a babe that doesn't bill them unnecessarily they should marry her immediately. Girls are many but wife material scarce
So girls who dont demand are wife materials? Lolz wetin person no go read for nl

1 Like

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by lereinter(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2021
Only few girls don't put responsibility on their guy

Look for your level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nazgul: 7:44am On May 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
myopic reasoning. So working girls dont ask men for money? Lmfao
They don't depend on men to take care of them. They already have their responsibilities sorted out with their jobs.

And you should know that asking for money isn't the issue here, the problem is the reason why you're asking. Imagine asking your guy for money to buy cream, soap, data, feeding sanitary pads...etc. Any working class girl can easily sort that out.

So next time you quote me, try to understand where I'm coming from.

3 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 8:02am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

They don't depend on men to take care of them. They already have their responsibilities sorted out with their jobs.

And you should know that asking for money isn't the issue here, the problem is the reason why you're asking. Imagine asking your guy for money to buy cream, soap, data, feeding sanitary pads...etc. Any working class girl can easily sort that out.

So next time you quote me, try to understand where I'm coming from.
When d op goes I'm sure she'll survive. Do mature ladies ask men for money for sanitary pads and soap? Nawa
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 8:04am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:

So why did you start up a relationship with her when you very well know you aint equal to the task? Single mothers are for mature caring men and not d opposite so find a lady who suits you next time.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nazgul: 8:10am On May 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
When d op goes I'm sure she'll survive. Do mature ladies ask men for money for sanitary pads and soap? Nawa
We're talking about asking for money, and I made it clear to you that everyone asks for money but the reason why the money is being requested for determines whether or not your request will be granted.

From the ops story, the girl in question is very lazy and doesn't want to work, but rather is looking for a man she would transfer all her responsibilities to...such responsibilities include what I indicated in my previous post. What part of it do you not understand?

2 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by pedrilo: 8:14am On May 09, 2021
Stop dating single mothers una no dey hear word?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by olamide0147: 8:39am On May 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You right but to break up because of such? Did you try assisting her get a job? Like connect her to one? Or lovingly give an idea to a business for sustenance? Telling someone to go get a job without even giving them pointers can b painful

He should try To assist someone who isn't ready to work, you are defending her because you possess the same character

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by falcon01: 8:53am On May 09, 2021
Escabado:

You are a good A Man.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by tiswell(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2021
lilyheaven:
Is that why you generalized Nigerian girls?
What about those girls that are lecturers, selling goods in the market, nurses , female lawyers, female doctors and engineers, female drivers etc.
Are they not Nigerians?
You have advised her, it’s left for her to accept or let go.
Maybe girls in your family linage and all the Nigerian girls you have come across are just like her, and that is the reason you have to generalize , ..
Good luck with your generalization
easy sis easy
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Emotionss: 9:24am On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SweetCunt97:

He should have assisted her to get a job as in what exactly ? Is she disable ? Is she an imbeccile ?

Are you saying she is not mature enough to go look for a job or bring up a business idea ?

All this lazy entities sef.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Drsnives(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2021
The future is female

I don't even know where that concept was originated from.

3 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Jman06(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2021
The dependent ladies are a problem because if their husbands die prematurely, the children become helpless! Most ladies who are into prostitution are products of such homes.

5 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
A caring man after wasting her years. Modupeoluwa123 it's 7:52pm already and I've not seen my dinner o.
Don't be lazy cheesy
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Karleb(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2021
Sadly, most women are like that.

They want to get rich through whom they date or marry. The ones that work hard will eventually go for safe jobs, it's the reason we don't have a lot of rich women in any community.

The ones that are rich will say they do not need a man. I mean, what does being rich has to do with needing or not needing a man?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.