Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns (11218 Views)

Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

How much does a BMC zombie make in a day?

Good question, now go to Abuja and ask
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by sonnie10: 5:55am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

You speak with zero to little information at hand, I used to reason like you until I started investing in hire purchase for intending riders... And believe me they are faaaar from the United Nations Poverty status of 2dollars per day .. as for hazard during line of duty, a nurse also faces alot of potential life shortening diseases if not careful

Go to new sites and check out who and who are buying land and building houses

Based on your further analysis and potentials for expansion and wealth growth, did you know that a pharmacist who registers just one brand of medication under his name will receive royalty even in his sleep. Also a pharmacist, just by hanging his certificate on any private pharmacy makes money even will asleep.
Okada riders are not building any house, they live hand to mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2021
sonnie10:

Based on your further analysis and potentials for expansion and wealth growth, did you know that a pharmacist who registers just one brand of medication under his name will receive royalty even in his sleep. Also a pharmacist, just by hanging his certificate on any private pharmacy makes money even will asleep.
Okada riders are not building any house, they live hand to mount.

How many Nigerian Pharmacist of modern times have been able to patent common drug like alabukun

5 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Xhuntra: 5:57am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

Good question, now go to Abuja and ask
Do I need to go to abuja when una plenty for here
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Nobody: 5:57am On May 09, 2021
sonnie10:

Okada riders are not building any house, they live hand to mount.

Pls stop quoting or trying to correct that FOOL, Those are the Caliber of baatvrds running the affairs of the nation. You see how they reason like FOOL & COWS......

4 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 5:58am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Do I need to go to abuja when una plenty for here

Lol you do wish .. facts that we comment together doesn't put our status in the same range

It's a faceless forum remember
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Xhuntra: 6:00am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

Lol you do wish .. facts that we comment together doesn't put our status in the same range

It's a faceless forum remember

Even a zonB with a 30k per month BMC salary is now feeling himself. Okpolo see, every one na dangote for social media, even the ones when never feed themselves.
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Even a zonB with a 30k per month BMC salary is now feeling himself. Okpolo see, every one na dangote for social media, even the ones when never feed themselves.

Send your account let me bless you cos you sound broke
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Xhuntra: 6:02am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

Send your account let me bless you cos you sound broke

See zonB wey just collect 30k April salary when bless him papa grin
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by sonnie10: 6:03am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

How many Nigerian Pharmacist of modern times have been able to patent common drug like alabukun

Not patent Sir. As a pharmacist, Just register any generic medication with your name brand under NAFDAC. Push it into the market and see if your generation story will not change. There are tens of thousand of popular brand you can legally register and produce generic version of them. The close to #1M you would use to buy keke is more than enough for this

4 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

See zonB wey just collect 30k April salary when bless him papa grin

Don't be shy my boy... 50 dirhams can help you feel better just ask, it's Ramadan am feeling generous towards ipob
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Xhuntra: 6:07am On May 09, 2021
iammo:

Don't be shy my boy... 50 dirhams can help you feel better just ask, it's Ramadan am feeling generous towards ipob

U mean ur security guard brother in Dubai sent u some change to buy medicine for ur mother and u want to dash me?? Noo, pls go and use it for the purpose it was sent.

ZonB feeling funky
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

U mean ur security guard brother in Dubai sent u some change to buy medicine for ur mother and u want to dash me?? Noo, pls go and use it for the purpose it was sent.

ZonB feeling funky

Lol that's how pride and chestbeating denies them of oppurtunity while they cry of Marginalisation
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by toloohthegreat: 6:10am On May 09, 2021
iammo:
Yet you wonder why services at Government hospitals are generally poor

A Keke rider in Lagos can comfortably make 4500 to 5000 daily after fuel, and feeding, a nurse makes less than 3000 per day

Such deluded comparison you made.
Not every weight is charged in volume. What is the cost of the dignity your career may accord you? An okada rider to a pharmacist.... 5000a day my foot!
My dear face/pass your olevel results o, biko and you will thank me later.
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by iammo(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2021
toloohthegreat:

Such deluded comparison you made.
Not every weight is charged in volume. What is the cost of the dignity your career may accord you? An okada rider to a pharmacist.... 5000a day my foot!
My dear face/pass your olevel results o, biko and you will thank me later.

Typical Nigerian graduate mentality that keeps them perpetually poor and looking up to government

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Nobody: 6:50am On May 09, 2021
sonnie10:

Not patent Sir. As a pharmacist, Just register any generic medication with your name brand under NAFDAC. Push it into the market and see if your generation story will not change. There are tens of thousand of popular brand you can legally register and produce generic version of them. The close to #1M you would use to buy keke is more than enough for this

If I understand what you mean, pharmacists can produce generic medications, give it a brand name, register it with NAFDAC and push it into the market for sale? If this is what you mean, how many pharmacists in Nigeria are doing this?
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2021
iammo:
Yet you wonder why services at Government hospitals are generally poor

A Keke rider in Lagos can comfortably make 4500 to 5000 daily after fuel, and feeding, a nurse makes less than 3000 per day
n

No Keke rider can make up to that. Expenses will surely take more
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by sonnie10: 7:01am On May 09, 2021
Meninmen:

If I understand what you mean, pharmacists can produce generic medications, give it a brand name, register it with NAFDAC and push it into the market for sale? If this is what you mean, how many pharmacists in Nigeria are doing this?

Almost all medication you use in Nigeria is generic of the main one. What do you think Emzor and the likes of Orange drugs are doing?
let me give you some example

Branded Generic Company
Canesteen cream (Bayer pharm) Canex Cream Orange Drug
Baccuteen Cream )Bayer pharm) Baytucen Cream Orange Drug
Ampiclox Capsules (Beecham) Emzorclox Capsule Emzor

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by seleroms2(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Its not just UCH, all teaching and federal hospitals
Not true ubth isn't like this
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by BruncleZuma: 7:08am On May 09, 2021
seleroms2:
Not true ubth isn't like this
...and your rebuttal is?
Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by chaloskyx: 7:41am On May 09, 2021
EYA SORRY THE COUNTRY NIGERIA IS A CHEAT WHICH SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SUBJUGATE US UNDER THE FULANI WHILE WORLD POWERS FEAST ON ITS RESOURCES

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In UCH Ibadan As Management Accused Of Short-Changing Interns by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2021
sonnie10:

Almost all medication you use in Nigeria is generic of the main one. What do you think Emzor and the likes of Orange drugs are doing?
let me give you some example

Branded Generic Company
Canesteen cream (Bayer pharm) Canex Cream Orange Drug
Baccuteen Cream )Bayer pharm) Baytucen Cream Orange Drug
Ampiclox Capsules (Beecham) Emzorclox Capsule Emzor

You have not answered my question. How many pharmacists in Nigeria are in this line of business of PRODUCING generic drugs?

Orange drug is into DISTRIBUTION of pharmaceutical products. The owner of the company (Tony Ezenna) is not a Pharmacist

Bayer is a German company with subsidiary in Nigerian. It is not owned by a Nigeria Pharmacist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Signs & Symptoms Of Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Covid-19 Is Not Caused By Virus But A Bacteria. / Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.