Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya (41464 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Thevanguard: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
Wow
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by ecomalchemist(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
odi woro si woro
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by dododawa1: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
Instead all RELIGIOUS/TRADITIONAL people should do something about BUHARI hardship (NO),their will leave thier own problems, facing others country problems.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Winnerforever: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by money121(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Skillsnigeria: 5:02pm On May 09, 2021
grin
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by keypha1: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
It will work, anywhere they are, their belly will swole up.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by FredHanz: 5:11pm On May 09, 2021
Does anyone here has a locked/restricted Greendot Account or a locked /restricted Gobank or even a locked/restricted Walmart Money Card If yes then contact me i know how to unlock it with rapid effect. My watsapp num is ‪+12132773667‬
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by PoliteActivist: 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
dgr8truth:
Now we will know if our African gods are potent as advertised by Nollywood.

If it worked out as intended, then I have a contract for the mouth piece of the gods, recipients is in...

We already know - or a rag tag British squadron wouldn't have been able to conquer and colonize Nigeria!
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
dgr8truth:
Now we will know if our African gods are potent as advertised by Nollywood.

If it worked out as intended, then I have a contract for the mouth piece of the gods, recipients is in...
Hmm, u wan do money........
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by PoliteActivist: 5:17pm On May 09, 2021
dododawa1:
Instead all RELIGIOUS/TRADITIONAL people should do something about BUHARI hardship (NO),their will leave thier own problems, facing others country problems.

If this worked Bubu would have died long ago!
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2021
That video na family matter o . Na papa and brothers dey flog the girl for their house . It happened in Nigeria and u can hear the girl begging the father in igbo

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by damiloladuke: 5:22pm On May 09, 2021
O

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by seohubb: 5:27pm On May 09, 2021
MetroBaba1:
The gods must be kpokposki

undecided
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2021
Useless gods that couldn't tame boko haram , fulani terrorist and yoruba bandits...
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by RaptorX: 5:45pm On May 09, 2021
Where is the video of the flogging
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Georgejeez: 5:50pm On May 09, 2021
The native doctor is a simp
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by kolamaks1(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
Usa number available, chat me up on whatsapp 09038816264
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by temitope27(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
Leonel52:

Can you direct me to link to see the video?
I watched it on my friend's phone
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
I don't even wish death for my enemies, What the guy did was right, Only if he didn't post it on social media

This Native doctor should Goan and sit down jorrr before he loses his kidneys undecided undecided
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Badgers14: 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
MitCHELL98:
I don't even wish death for my enemies, What the guy did was right, Only if he didn't post it on social media

This Native doctor should Goan and sit down jorrr before he loses his kidneys undecided undecided

What did the lady do in the first place?

I just don't don't yet what the lady did in the first place.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Odinaka00(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2021
Everybody just want to trend shaa. You never send that your powerless agbara to go kill all those men in uniform that have been killing innocent civilians
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2021
Badgers14:

She posted a video of her licking a vibrator dressed in a see-through net dress and also smoking.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Obec70(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2021
How did he know the incident took place in Libya? Let our investigative journalists beem their searchlight and found out those behind the act.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 09, 2021
Badgers14:

She posted a video of her licking a vibrator dressed in a see-through net dress and also smoking, I still have the video on my phone sef.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Frankiss44(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
That video na family matter o . Na papa and brothers dey flog the girl for their house . It happened in Nigeria and u can hear the girl begging the father in igbo

I tire when I dey see this one say na Libya e happen.. When we dey hear the babe dey beg in igbo..

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Frankiss44(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
Leonel52:

Can I get it via WhatsApp?

Don't they send videos on naira land? Was looking for how to send it to you
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by zedman1(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2021
The way they trashed that girl sha, I nearly died on her behalf.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by smile11s(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2021
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In Ghana Caught. Photos / Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.