Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From (11551 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
ygowon:

Well, if you are really Igbo, this message is for you and for other genuine Igbos out there whose hearts are already shaking:

We must all have this at the back of our mind, freedom doesn't come so easy, in our struggle, the level we are into now requires mental toughness. we must all remain resolute in other to stand this chance of winning this very battle.

Biafra land must be free.

No pain no gain.

It has been decided already. All you can do is pray because crying on social media won't change anything.

Oga I want to prove that you are not Igbo so ans the question I asked you Mr nairaland Igbo decider.
Are you Igbo??.
Do you support this senseless killings and upsurge??.
Are you an Ipob member or just an online supporter?.

For your info I believe in the agitation which massob and ipob are pursuing, but I don't trust the intentions of the leader of ipob.
It reeks of fraud.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2021
Malawian:

Oniranu. Why not disclose the Benin republic IDP camp you are chatting from? We will dislodge every last one of these brigands from our lands and they will relocate to Yoruba land, where they face a path of least resistance. There is nothing you can say here that will prevent Igbos from securing their lands from Fulani brigands.

Yehn yehn yehn yehn ��.
I have no intentions in helping you bcus you might be one fulani man hiding under the covers of Ipob to wish evil on Igboland, but be rest assured that the evil will bounce back on your region in double folds.
I and my friends, one of them recently denounced ipob, will be traveling to our hometown tomorrow and we intend to enlighten and create awareness on the gravity of this issue.
We must sensitize our young ones to guard their hearts and emotions so as not to be used by anyone to be a tool for destruction in Igboland, for a movement that has been overwhelmingly taken over by greed and power drunken leadership.
Self destruct in not self defense.

Those Igbos officers that were killed also have families and they shouldn't be in tears while the leader live elsewhere and large.

Boko Haram is doing you shege you are here barking like a dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by McStoic(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
nwaanambra1:

you will wake up when you or loved one is killed just for being igbo - THAT IS IF YOU ARE EVEN AN IGBO PERSON WHICH I DOUBT.

Nwanne stop wasting your time on the novice.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 4:37pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga I want to prove that you are not Igbo so ans the question I asked you Mr nairaland Igbo decider.
Are you Igbo??.
Do you support this senseless killings and upsurge??.
Are you an Ipob member or just an online supporter?.

For your info I believe in the agitation which massob and ipob are pursuing, but I don't trust the intentions of the leader of ipob.
It reeks of fraud.
You mouth is smelling

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by lionphil(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what happens to the innocent ones who your leader claims to be fighting for??
They can die as long as you take your revenge on the fg.

Why can't you guys see that this has no positive impact of medium in sorting out anything at all.
Boko Haram has been fighting for whatever nonsense they are fighting for for years now since they picked up arms, but the only thing they have achieved is to turn their region into a death trap.

This recent happenings in Igboland is not who we are.
It doesn't paint a picture of the Igbo ideologies not at all.

See this Igbo wannabe! You obviously don't know your root sir... ask your mum very well.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by lionphil(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well the Biafra your leader whose intentions are suspiciously dubious and questionable is not the Biafra true Igbos wish for.

I want Biafra, but not the Biafra that threatens a fellow Igboman bcus he has a different opinion.
Not the one dat jubilates over the killings of Igbos bcus you think it in anyway affects your enemy.

Mbaka is as unstable as water, and I am not moved by his inconsequential opinion.
The CAN Igbo has condemned this madness happening in Igboland, dat will do.
Some group of mothers in Igboland have aired their voice to condemn this nonsense that will do.

Aren't you the self acclaimed Igbo prince?? Which part of Mbaise are you from and how do you locate your village from Ogbaku??

Stop trying hard to claim what you're not least capable gods of the land strike you dead.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:

Aren't you the self acclaimed Igbo prince?? Which part of Mbaise are you from and how do you locate your village from Ogbaku??

Stop trying hard to claim what you're not least capable gods of the land strike you dead.

Hahahaha hahahaha.
Mr man stop smoking weed it's not good for your light brains ��.

I am not from Mbaise.
I am From Mbaitolu.
Yes I am from royalty bcus my late Grandma was a princess.

I challenge you. Give 3 reasons why you think I am not Igbo.
And I will give you Five reasons why you can never be Igbo in this life and 600yrs to come.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:

See this Igbo wannabe! You obviously don't know your root sir... ask your mum very well.

See this pretentious, deceptive fulani man.
Bcus you are opportuned to excape from the hands of your Boko Haram brothers, and come into the SE you are now feeling funky ��
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:

So Mr Nairaland Igbo detector.
Are You Igbo??
Do you support this evil that's bedeviling Igboland??
Are you an Ipob member or just an online noise making supporter??.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Muna4real(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what happens to the innocent ones who your leader claims to be fighting for??
They can die as long as you take your revenge on the fg.

Why can't you guys see that this has no positive impact of medium in sorting out anything at all.
Boko Haram has been fighting for whatever nonsense they are fighting for for years now since they picked up arms, but the only thing they have achieved is to turn their region into a death trap.

This recent happenings in Igboland is not who we are.
It doesn't paint a picture of the Igbo ideologies not at all.

Hypocrisy again. Typical of a Nigerian. I've never seen you condem the killings of the military. It's only when ipob kills that it's bad. It's good when the army kills. Your hypocrisy stinks! Tufiakwa!
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Basher8583: 8:09pm On May 09, 2021
Arda1000:
No one has a monopoly over violence

True but at the end of the day death is so sure for he that plays violence with stupidity. Your fore father's tried it and crashed your population to 5% Now you want to reduce it further.
Stupidity is when you think you can face federal might. A population that can't even influence the outcome of anything in the country (politics, business etc). Last time Ladipo was shut down no be cry una cry las las.
When all your igbo men are killed in your foolish act of violence your women will now be looking for Yoruba and Hausa dicks up and down.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Arda1000(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2021
Basher8583:

True but at the end of the day death is so sure for he that plays violence with stupidity. Your fore father's tried it and crashed your population to 5% Now you want to reduce it further.
Stupidity is when you think you can face federal might. A population that can't even influence the outcome of anything in the country (politics, business etc). Last time Ladipo was shut down no be cry una cry las las.
When all your igbo men are killed in your foolish act of violence your women will now be looking for Yoruba and Hausa dicks up and down.
lol which federal might,you that you forefathers willingly submitted to be slaves of the caliphate how market,war never start and you are officially refugees in Benin republic SMH,am very proud of our fathers like Christopher Okigbo,Bruce Mayrock,Archibong,
Okokon Ndem,Conrad Nwawo,Alexander Madiebo, Bob Akanob,Joe Achuzia(Air Raid) and many millions of Biafrian heroes,we are proud of them that is why tomorrow is their day,Freedom is worth any price paid for it, long live Baifra
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
Soon they will need more people to join,and you will be forced to join.

And our people that are dead kwanu?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2021
Muna4real:

Hypocrisy again. Typical of a Nigerian. I've never seen you condem the killings of the military. It's only when ipob kills that it's bad. It's good when the army kills. Your hypocrisy stinks! Tufiakwa!

If only you knew how pathetic you sound trying to lobby and play cheap emotional games.
I have and will always condemn brutality from the army.
If you are reasonable you should ask yourself why ipob will do everything possible to distant itself from this unwelcomed and dastardly acts.

Even Ipob knows this is wrong and does not represent what we stand for and who we are as a people.
They are aware dat if it's established that they have a hand in this they are done for.

What's wrong is wrong and should be condemned.
Your over sensational misappropriated, emotional outburst cannot change the fact that there is no justification for this senseless killings.

And ofcus you skipped the question I asked.
I will ask you again and plss lady if you can't answer stay off my mention.
Are you considering the plight off the innocent citizens if this chaotic upsurge goes beyond the capacity of the State govt and God forbid,we get to a level where a state of emergency will be imposed.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by goodnessme1(f): 11:13pm On May 09, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And our people that are dead kwanu?
Who are Your people?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Who are Your people?

Keep pretending like lots of innocent Igbos haven't does alongside these policemen in question.

Plus , the army intervened in search of the culprits and killed lots of people in IMO.

Some UGM have been killed too.

Keep turning Igbo land into a battlefield, instead of taking the latter to the north
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Basher8583: 5:57am On May 10, 2021
Arda1000:
lol which federal might,you that you forefathers willingly submitted to be slaves of the caliphate how market,war never start and you are officially refugees in Benin republic SMH,am very proud of our fathers like Christopher Okigbo,Bruce Mayrock,Archibong,
Okokon Ndem,Conrad Nwawo,Alexander Madiebo, Bob Akanob,Joe Achuzia(Air Raid) and many millions of Biafrian heroes,we are proud of them that is why tomorrow is their day,Freedom is worth any price paid for it, long live Baifra

Good for you. At least you have been warned

And for your info I'm from the North but love my Yoruba brothers to the core
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Arda1000(m): 6:25am On May 10, 2021
Basher8583:

Good for you. At least you have been warned

And for your info I'm from the North but love my Yoruba brothers to the core
warn twist ur gworo rotten mouth,u clink bleep Afonjas for all I care,but mess with Easterners now and we show you hell
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 1:46pm On May 16, 2021
Im happy you all saw where the unknown gunman came from.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jega, Babachir, Others Reflect On INEC, 2023 Elections Amid Fresh A’court Verdic / CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account / Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesters In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.