Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (73024 Views)

Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by AHCB: 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
DissTroy:

Mistake: DATING a whôre;

Worst mistake: MARRYING a whôre.
in my short life, I've discovered whores_ aren't the only females with genuine bad attitude.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by DissTroy(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2021
AHCB:
in my short life, I've discovered whores_ aren't the only females with genuine bad attitude.
True but at least you know with a whôre, it's a field rigged with explosives so why walk into it? If you have to, just enjoy the thrill of transversing it safely but don't dwell on it. Something would set the bombs off sooner than later and you'd be a burn victim if you are still around - that's if it doesn't kill you.

And if you walk into a field that's seemingly safe (seemingly good girls), exit it once you discover it's a minefield.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by free2ryhme: 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
porthouse7:
am a guy with dick, 7inch tool

Who ask you to shalaye?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Heavensent01(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
After she insulted the collective jewelry called - Igbo men.

Amadioha decided to play tum bom - tum bom with her desinty. How dare you insult men whose sperm contain crystals that create wealth.

Odemudia or whatever your name is, only an intense lashing in the village square by 4 Yoruba agberos will help you.

Isee

another chest beating

Ada Jesus script again

Igbo men crystal sperm

ugm hoodlum like you

complex inferiority cow that can't adopt his region moniker

a complete and compound ediot
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by aniblue(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:
Just 6 months

2nd marriage at what age?

You can never wife a hoe! The streetz keeps calling her back!

Now she can start posting more nude videos.

We need see the shape, length, width, depth, area surface, average temperature, elasticity, strength and texture of her pvssy after child birth.

Baba, you carry your physics background come finish this lady grin grin grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by barinedan(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
This our celebrities should be ashamed of themselves, I don't know the kind of legacy they are keeping for their fans with this failed marriage of a thing
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Richthekid: 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
Her business
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by fortunechy(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2021
When an Olosho mistakenly married what do u expect??
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by holyfather(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:
Just 6 months

2nd marriage at what age?

You can never wife a hoe! The streetz keeps calling her back!

Now she can start posting more nude videos.

We need see the shape, length, width, depth, area surface, average temperature, elasticity, strength and texture of her pvssy after child birth.

I blame the idiots that even attempt to settle down with her
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by CXLVII: 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
holyfather:

I blame the idiots that even attempt to settle down with her

I agree with you.

The foolishness of the idiot is rare and unique.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by VULCAN(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
I don't blame the lady. She is who she is and didn't hide her warped personality.

Who to blame is the husband.

What was he expecting? Didn't he see wife materials all over?

She was never gonna be a homely wife. And God knows she never pretended to be one.

Perhaps he wanted to boast that his wife is a celebrity. He must have an inferiority complex.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by fineberry(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2021
Depot:
No be Edo lady again ? Na Olosho be their calling. Italy no grant visa again ?
Bro it's poor upbringing that bring all this kind issues walahi... It is not EXCLUSIVE To A particular tribe. If the FOUNDATION be destroyed what can the righteous do.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Steveagro: 7:17pm On May 09, 2021
Congratulations to her once more
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by brainhgeek(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2021
I am not surprised
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by BadBradley: 9:25pm On May 09, 2021
Skepticus:

You guys, are the only ones who spoke my mind on this thread.

I'm not worried about the travails of a badly behaved, attention-seeking and lousy celebrity slut. She'll always be sent back to the street where she belongs. Olosho wey marry, go temporary vacation.

As a man, my business is with the 2 fools who put up with such a super damaged lady. When it comes to marital risks, Nigerian men go to great lengths just to satisfy their stupid ego, sexual thirst and some outdated societal expectations.

I won't be surprised that there are tons of rich SIMPs out there jostling to marry her despite her poor marriage value and knowing that it will end in tears.
the number of stupid males in Nigeria who just can't recognise a damaged female is sickening.

A woman actively seeking attention can't make a good mate. These fools still want to try their luck.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by cobsol(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Etinosa Idemudia, your Challenges are not from Stella or anyone. You are the challenge of yourself.

Leave people and come right to JESUS Christ and make Peace with Him. If the Foundation is not sorted out, it will be Jumping from Pillar to post..

There are certain things we do in Folly as Humans and we cross the line.
When we have issues with humans, we Go to God for help! When God is the one dealing with you, I tell you, it is not Palatable at all..
Even anyone who tries to help could be dealt with!

I Believe there is a Chance for Mercy, But you need to Go to GOD in Total Repentance. Cry for Mercy!
You need a Genuie Repentance and relationship with JESUS. Every other thing is a waste of time.

Pastor Daminola said God is not a monster and does not punish or kill people,
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

once again read what he wrote and not with confused mind.

again Jesus is different from pastor, I weep for you because u re nos one confused being I have ever met.

I weep for someone like you because you lack basic understanding about myth and real, religion and science, you also lack, deep understanding about ,God, Satan and Men

you should endeavors to knw there is clear different BTW men (pastor) and God
THEIR GOING TO POOR TILL THEIR JESUS COME BACK TO GIVE THEM BRAIN_____MENTAL DEFICIENCY IS GOING TO KILLED YOU BEFORE YOUR IGNORANT DO THE REST
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Dong2: 12:47am On May 10, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/actress-etinosa-idemudias-second-marriage-crashes-less-than-a-year/

The idiot that strip naked showing her saggy body on live feed. Not surprise she cant keep a marriage. Shameless lady.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by aalangel(f): 7:02am On May 10, 2021
Stella is truly a witch.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Stella Domorkokus. How Etinosa take know she is a witch or they belong to same coven?

Stella Dimokokorkus has inside gist on people. How she gets her gist ehn! She tries. And she doesn't even reside in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:21pm On May 10, 2021
Stateoforigin:

Actually, fifty men can be wrong at the same time

Explain, please.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by porthouse7(f): 7:57am On May 28, 2021
free2ryhme:

Who ask you to shalaye?

mail me directly... mayfourtenbiz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.