Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus (1256 Views)

UPDATED - Parasitic Drain On SUV / Why Are There So Many ES 350 Lexus Nigerian Used For Sale / These Are Top 8 Things That Will Drain Your Car Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus by ebner70(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2021
Noticed a had a flat battery on my Rx350 some days back, changed the battery but by 2nd day same thing, had to jump start the car drove it the whole day while running errands, just started it on saturday morning to give room for my neighbor to drive out, but this evening the car battery can't start the car. The car had to be jump started, drove it for 10 mins and the successfully restarted the car.
Now I think my alternator is fine, but my electrician thinks something is draining the car battery, I have a tracker installed which I had to remove before the last incidence.
Has anyone experienced this and any solution?
Re: Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus by MrBigZ: 1:41am On May 09, 2021
I can fix it, where do you stay
Re: Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus by ebner70(m): 5:12am On May 09, 2021
Osun state
Re: Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus by MrBigZ: 6:19am On May 09, 2021
Hmmmmm, we're far from each other
Re: Parasitic Battery Drain On RX 350 Lexus by DMechy: 3:04pm On May 09, 2021
ebner70:
Noticed a had a flat battery on my Rx350 some days back, changed the battery but by 2nd day same thing, had to jump start the car drove it the whole day while running errands, just started it on saturday morning to give room for my neighbor to drive out, but this evening the car battery can't start the car. The car had to be jump started, drove it for 10 mins and the successfully restarted the car.
Now I think my alternator is fine, but my electrician thinks something is draining the car battery, I have a tracker installed which I had to remove before the last incidence.
Has anyone experienced this and any solution?

This should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1gijj03_0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2005 / Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos / Advise Needed On The Series Of Problems With 2000 Model Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.