Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Opinion Needed ASAP. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion Needed ASAP. (668 Views)

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Needed ASAP. by yungchop: 4:41am On May 09, 2021
Good morning guys, though I have a degree and a professional certification in HSE but I'm thinking of abandoning it and getting a skill as a means of survival, not here in Nigeria though. I'll be leaving the country early next year so I have from now till then to learn whatsoever I want to learn.
The skills I have in mind are, Plumbing, Electrical technician, welding and building technology.

How long will it take me to learn any if these and which is more in demand in Europe?
Does it mean I have to pass a qualifying test abroad to be able to work in that country?
Plus where will you advise me to get the training? A vocational school or from our normal Baba Shukura and co?

Is tiling lucrative abroad? I have interest in this too.

Thanks as you respond.

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Re: Opinion Needed ASAP. by jesmond3945: 7:11am On May 09, 2021
yungchop:
Good morning guys, though I have a degree and a professional certification in HSE but I'm thinking of abandoning it and getting a skill as a means of survival, not here in Nigeria though. I'll be leaving the country early next year so I have from now till then to learn whatsoever I want to learn.
The skills I have in mind are, Plumbing, Electrical technician, welding and building technology.

How long will it take me to learn any if these and which is more in demand in Europe?
Does it mean I have to pass a qualifying test abroad to be able to work in that country?
Plus where will you advise me to get the training? A vocational school or from our normal Baba Shukura and co?

Thanks as you respond.

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
which country
Re: Opinion Needed ASAP. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2021
Better learn a tech skill. Handwork isn't easy getting into abroad. A lot of it is guarded by unions and white men who are very racist rednecks sit atop this unions.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Needed ASAP. by Silver247: 12:24pm On May 09, 2021
yungchop:

Thanks as you respond.

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

Please where did you get the HSE certification and what did it take to get it

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1,500,000, Without Pity / Turkey E-visa. / What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.