Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing (18855 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Qatar2022: 9:01am On May 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Really?
You this man don come again
Is it bad if you spend on both your parents and your girlfriend?
Liability what if you make your own and don't beg?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Lovestrong(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Spend your hard earned money on your parents nevertheless you can spend what you can afford to loose on your girlfriend �
do u mean: bet

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by YourMajesty(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2021
Josywhyte:
Says a man who has spent so lavishly on many girlfriends... Mtcheww
Is your sister and mother amongs his girlfriend's? Don't say rubbish next time.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Lovestrong(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2021
AdaNri1:
I wonder.
A friend of benefit, point of correction
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2021
Reno should just shut up. I am beginning to hate you, Reno. Why spoil the minds of men who want to spend on their babes? Well, I trust my sweetheart not to digest this trash. Anything I tell him to do for me financially, he does. I have him locked.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Reex12(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2021
that hoe above me should shutup

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by 2elliot: 9:08am On May 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Really?
Very bad to spend on gf. No profit in it. The last time I did, the next day, the other nigga called me to say I should leave his gf alone . Bitch then called to say I should move on. Na so my money carry go. Imagine na my popsy or mumsy I give that money, na plenty prayers I for get.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by ahiboilandgas: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:
It depends...

if your girlfriend has a terrible accident and you spend a considerable amount of money on her health, and she gets well even if she leaves you, God won't forget the length you went to save a life he created, that's where the blessings comes from.

If the sending is just on bone straight hair, iPhone, clothes, outings...etc, then I'll agree with him that such spending has no blessings attached to it.
how about her parents?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by seyz91(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2021
yes it is cuz according to him cuz girlfriend is still not your woman yet are pussy not guaranteed yet
Beckysexy:
Really?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2021
iammo:
How about you stop being stingy and send it to both your parents and your lover

Don't give to expect blessings and rewards, give to make others happy

Oh my gosh. You are my man crush Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by moneyissweet(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2021
Even when you over paid a prostitute and she is happy. It attracts more blessings for the giver.

Mumu boy
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Myketuale(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Spend your hard earned money on your parents nevertheless you can spend what you can afford to loose on your girlfriend �

Wisdom �
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2021
ElvisPresley:
I spend my money on whosoever I like.

Good boy. Never let that redpiller tell you who to spend on.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by seyz91(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2021
my nigga reno is right on point on this one again

cuz a girlfriend pussy not guaranteed so far you still dating

"so far you just dating, you may not be in love but just fooling eachother and playing along with eachother"

so far you still dating as boyfriend - girlfriend, her pussy is still regarded as a public toilet
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri has stated via his Twitter handle that the money a man spends on a girlfriend does not attract any blessing to the man, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1390610018467201025?s=20

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2021
ignis:
Is it not girlfriend that will become wife?

Abi oh. Are you minding that man?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2021
Bitter Reno.

Any man that won't spend heavily on me, I will dump his sorry ass. Leave trash for gutter. sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Newbielearner(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Exactly.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Newbielearner(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
nairalee:
It only attracts blessing of cured conji. Conjilism is a dangerous illness o

It's not. Study sex transmutation. Practice it for a month. You'll get younger and achieve a lot.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Nazgul: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how about her parents?
Her parents might geninuely not have

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by ahiboilandgas: 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Her parents might geninuely not have
then u can asist
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by AljaanIVQ007(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Reno my niggarrrr .....
Our parents first anyday anytime twice on Sunday

The highest we can allow our baby girls to do is for them to sit in front of our lexus, glk and venzas

That na if them loyal during the time way we nor take get money....

To all my real niggarrrrs....lets continues to huzzle...
2seconds na im everywhere take dey bust.... If he too much he go be one hour
The reason why I say one hour na maybe the time he go take for your azaman to do the transfer, conversion rate and the percentage

This guy ehn,haha
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by DamnnNiggarr: 9:25am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Reno should just shut up. I am beginning to hate you, Reno. Why spoil the minds of men who want to spend on their babes? Well, I trust my sweetheart not to digest this trash. Anything I tell him to do for me financially, he does. I have him locked.
you'll become a mother tomorrow,
And I believe you will not have any issue if your Son starts spending on his girlfriend and sending you only texts because You cannot be a girlfriend forever, you know that right??
In short, you're going to be the type of mother that confronts their son's girlfriend,
But girls don't think too far, they thought it's only going to end in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by RichAbujaGuy: 9:26am On May 09, 2021
What does this Reno guy do for a living again to have so much free time? And pls don't tell us best selling book sales income. That soup go finished several years ago. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On May 09, 2021
This man just wan spoil business for side chicks
bola146 no mind am
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you'll become a mother tomorrow,
And I believe you will not have any issue if your Son starts spending on his girlfriend and sending you only texts because You cannot be a girlfriend forever, you know that right??
In short, you're going to be the type of mother that confronts their son's girlfriend,
But girls don't think too far, they thought it's only going to end in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

I will encourage my son to spend on me and his sensible girlfriend. No competition.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by IYANGBALI: 9:30am On May 09, 2021
Theboy21:
Many liabilities won't like this cheesy cheesy
especially Beckysexy and Bimiafashion

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by DamnnNiggarr: 9:32am On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will encourage my son to spend on me and his sensible girlfriend. No competition.
what if he doesn't listen to you,
And choose his girlfriend over you??

He'll be like, "MUMSY, YOU HAVE ENJOYED DURING YOUR YOUTHFUL DAYS SO LET THE YOUNG LADY ENJOY HERS

so what are you going to do about it??

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Ruthymoon(f): 9:33am On May 09, 2021
Oga reno reserve that word for your sons and daughters ,he's talking shit's these days
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by simhosting: 9:36am On May 09, 2021
Intention matters in all gifts
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by DamnnNiggarr: 9:37am On May 09, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Oga reno reserve that word for your sons and daughters ,he's talking shit's these days

I know say this one go pain una die shocked shocked
See them above claiming that nothing will happen if men stop sending them money

But in reality, they're crying and those words are words of consolation.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Emperor5(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2021
Making Sense though.
But speaking as you haven't spent on ur girl friend when you are single.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2021
I disagree.. Money spent on my sis has a blessing..
Money spent on a needy girl without any strings attached has a blessing..

Need a side income, see my signature, you will thank me letter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.