Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing (18854 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by legallyminded: 11:49am On May 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you'll become a mother tomorrow,
And I believe you will not have any issue if your Son starts spending on his girlfriend and sending you only texts because You cannot be a girlfriend forever, you know that right??
In short, you're going to be the type of mother that confronts their son's girlfriend,
But girls don't think too far, they thought it's only going to end in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

On point! You're a real niggarrrr...
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by legallyminded: 11:50am On May 09, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Oga reno reserve that word for your sons and daughters ,he's talking shit's these days
grin
Ruthymoon:
Oga reno reserve that word for your sons and daughters ,he's talking shit's these days

You're pained
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by legallyminded: 11:51am On May 09, 2021
gbowoade85142:
:Many liabilities won't like this especially Beckysexy and Bimiafashion
angry
gbowoade85142:
:Many liabilities won't like this especially Beckysexy and Bimiafashion
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Truthabulabula(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2021
Both are important to me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by kkonyeji(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2021
Theboy21:
Many liabilities won't like this cheesy cheesy

I tell u
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by kkonyeji(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Really?
You this man don come again
Is it bad if you spend on both your parents and your girlfriend?

When will women start spending on their men?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Johel(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2021
kramer:
I just pity this man's sidechick grin

What if he doesn't have?? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
legallyminded:

Lol, why not work and spend on yourself?

So, it's a crime to chop my man's money or what are you saying? sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2021
larryjonze:

You call those things that do whatever you say men ... grin do you know parasites are found in gutters and best seen around trash cheesy

At least they can feed you for one billion years. sad. And who are you calling trash?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
Contango:

And what is wrong with working hard to earn enough money to spend. That way you get to do whatever you like whenever you want with no sense of indebtedness angry

Mind your business. sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
what if he doesn't listen to you,
And choose his girlfriend over you??

He'll be like, "MUMSY, YOU HAVE ENJOYED DURING YOUR YOUTHFUL DAYS SO LET THE YOUNG LADY ENJOY HERS

so what are you going to do about it??

I listened to my parents, so my son will listen to me. Cat no dey born dog. No more questions. sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by legallyminded: 12:22pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, it's a crime to chop my man's money or what are you saying? sad
Will you invest your resources in a venture that isn't profitable?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2021
Randy100:
like the one above you grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by TruthinAction: 12:52pm On May 09, 2021
Reno talks like a woman hater. There is nothing wrong in spending money for a friend you love. But relationship should not be built on wealth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

At least they can feed you for one billion years. sad. And who are you calling trash?

Eeeyah !! no be all of us get food as problem, if they can do more pls send there contact wink an ans to my question will ans your question grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

I've done the same for a male friend, I accommodated him when he lost his job, he stayed with me for over a year without assisting me with the rent or anything. I didn't even bother him for food I just refill the provision whenever it's finished. I did it cos he's my friend. That's what friends do for each other.

well good to know buh Lets keep it at humans
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by miraculousGod(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2021
When you give money to your girlfriend, she wouldn't appreciate cos she believes she entitled to it.
But your parents would appreciate anything you give them and they would pray for you.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Hogan17: 12:59pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Beckysexy post=101511883]Really?

See them
Broke and entitled things!
Smh
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Samskid310(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2021
Na mumu they send money give girlfriend
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by calcal: 1:18pm On May 09, 2021
Money is a legal tender and it is used to pay for services

The relationship between you and your girlfriend is that of goods and services.

You need someone's attention, to be with only you, you need to bleep her, to be with you all time. it is ok to make a conducive environment for yourself by paying for that service.

Never think you are spending money on a girlfriend but on yourself. you work for the money, you want to enjoy yourself, you can't eat the money, you need to spend it on what makes you happy.

spend with calculation, put a price tag on every occasion, don't go above your price tag. you will always find the one within your price range.

blinking001:
Interesting. We know this fact for sure. Spending your hard earned money on women is a waste of resources.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by omolayomi06: 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
but when you are honey � you can bleep the girl not your mother, senior stinging men association of Nigeria. if I have enough I will spend on both of them because they are joy..
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by sun123: 2:15pm On May 09, 2021
byinks:
Why is he so fixated on girlfriends and Oloshos ?

Because after boko haram and bandits, they are the next problem facing us as a nation
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2021
The really more pertinent question to ask is, "is it bad if a girl spends on her boyfriend?" I mean, is it a crime?
Beckysexy:
Really?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by haybhi1(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2021
Whois:
If her name is blessing nko

Wit, bro, wit!
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by 24brains(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri has stated via his Twitter handle that the money a man spends on a girlfriend does not attract any blessing to the man, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1390610018467201025?s=20
just watch how feminist will wail over this. Their source of cashing out is about to be blocked by Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 09, 2021
iammo:
How about you stop being stingy and send it to both your parents and your lover

Don't give to expect blessings and rewards, give to make others happy
and I believe you pay tight and offering without either of thinking or praying for god to bless you
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by SunnyUS(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2021
God blessed man to be a blessing to others...give with a good heart!
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by mamawa123: 3:30pm On May 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Really?

it is not actually bad if you spend money on your parents and OUR girlfriend.
That your girlfriend is also my girlfriend
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by Bimiafashion(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
legallyminded:
angry
SHEBI, ME AND YOUR SISTERS NA LIABILITY.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by ofiko123(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
Reno how many times will you say this...
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Bitter Reno.

Any man that won't spend heavily on me, I will dump his sorry ass. Leave trash for gutter. sad
Come lemme spend on you
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing by divineappo(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Really?
is it bad to also work, earn money and spend on your boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.