Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (21329 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ishilove: 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
Why will I steal from him when what is his is mine, and mine, his?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Olibboy: 1:22pm On May 10, 2021
uhm
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
Some ladies are justifying the act of stealing from a partner because it involves the female gender...smh...Digital mothers in the making...cheesy

A wife who steal or cheats is not worthy to be wife/mother.....That one is leaving my home that minute...which morals will she bring to the home that we know mothers to do from ancestral days.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by djon78(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2021
I remember many years ago
I was traveling in a bus
Three women sitting in my front were talking of how they steal money from there husband's
They were speaking in my language
But didn't know I was there tribes person

One was saying make God forgive am
That she did her own that day when her husband was taking his bath

I also remember one of my mum's colleague in office back then whose husband was into oil and gas business
The woman took a bulk sum of money the man kept in the home
When the man asked the wife
She denied Lai Lai

She was now telling her colleagues in the office. This was quite some years ago

Very many women do that
But most times the men overlook it

Some women also are influenced by there bad friends
I remember a close relative of mine, her husband went to the office and was looking for some dollars like over 3 thousand dollars
He called the wife to go and check inside his bedroom where he keeps money
That my relative female friend was there when the husband called
She told her to lie to the husband that she didn't see any such money, while the money was there

But that my relative said she was not raised to lie or steal
She told the husband that she saw the money

The man really trust's his wife because of that
Infact when he was building one of his properties in lekki
She was the one that did everything
Oga will just be transferring money to her
She only gives account

Having a truthful honest wife is bliss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by oluwatunde1984(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Imagine catching her while stealing from your pocket. You'll just laugh. All married women do it either they are working class or housewives.
. My wife never does that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by needanswer: 2:46pm On May 10, 2021
Romanoff:
It's for one reason, if they ask the husband, he won't give. But if you take it without informing him, most of them don't even know money was taken from them.

Makes me wonder why they just don't give their wife the money. Money that she will still go an steal from your wallet.

If you wife has a need and it's a genuine need, give her money.

You no gree give your girlfriend, you no wan give your wife.

Who you wan come give?

I'm not in support of theft in any form but give your wife money.

I know a wife who has borrowed money from almost all loan apps to the point that one loan app sent messages to all her contacts cause she couldn't meet up with payment.

Her husband is doing well, I am not aware of any house project they are doing so it makes me wonder why he doesn't give his wife money and he won't let her work.

Sadly this is the same faulty logic some sick husbands are using on their wives.

Because they feel they have MARRIED their wives and her body is his, he can sleep with her anytime he likes even WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, violating her and committing MARITAL RAPE in the process.

Yes she is your wife by marriage but even married people still need to set healthy boundaries amongst themselves. A husband cannot beat his wife because he is married to her, that is one healthy boundary- don't touch your wife, a husband cannot also rape his wife etc.

A wife too should seek her husbands permission when she wants to infringe on his boundary like taking money he has set aside, it doesnt matter his response but it is the right thing to do. Just the way a husband should seek the wives permission for sex, it doesn't matter the response she gives, she can deny him and she can welcome it but he should always seek her permission first.

Let's build healthy relationships going forward and not what we currently have now that is making marriages fail up and down. Not respecting your spouses boundaries in any issue is surely going to cause a rift in the marriage sooner or later.

Dreyton36

igbosoupkitchen

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BlessedMyra: 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
Pls use the word SOME MARRIED WOMEN�
MadelnNigeria:
Imagine catching her while stealing from your pocket. You'll just laugh. All married women do it either they are working class or housewives.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Dreyton36: 4:19pm On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Bro,, You never marry.. So Chill..
Come Back Five Years After your marriage.
At-least, by that time, with all your free-handedness towards her, you can come back and tell us that she no dey steal from you. Then we can agree with your Bolded Statement.
Because, once she dares to steal from you, then you had been stingy to her. Q.E.D

Shush stingy man
I'm married with 4 beautiful kids and I'm doing well for myself so pls go away, I don't like too much talk with strangers

Lights up my kpoli in
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Richthekid: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by lebete3000: 12:36am On May 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Honestly,, this type of mentality baffles me badly..
I have a scenario at hand:

A man called his kids to the parlour one early morning and knelt them down for up to thirty minutes.
He continued interrogating them to know who took away N23k from the money inside the water-proof bag that was hidden inside the old box that was kept under the pile of files inside the wardrobe..
None of them knew what he was talking about. But he was seriously suspecting the second son.
The wife was there all the while, looking on and keeping mute.
She doesn't know whether to continue keeping mute and watch with such guilt grinding deeply in her, or to set the kids free by confessing her actions, and thereby getting blamed and thoroughly cautioned in front of the kids - ohh and also having the kids register in their little minds that their mother is also a thief, whereas she had been cautioning them and punishing them all these while for stealing little things.
She kept mute after-all., and the husband later left for work that day with such a bad mood.
It was later that night that the wife wanted to know why the money was so important to him to the extent of punishing the kids that way.
And the husband told her straight away that if she was the one having the money, she should give it back to him, because that money was meant for the office procurement purposes, and it was just withdrawn the previous day and given to him.
The wife after some moments of silence, reluctantly apologised, and added that:
“I never knew you would notice it”.
That line became another wahalla that night.
The man asked her to explain.
Like, for how long had this been going on?
Ooh Boy.!!
It Had Been Going On Since The Time They Got Married.!!
Aaahhahahhaahhahaaa.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Upon all the money he had been dashing her??
That was how silent malice entered between Husband-and-Wife ooo..
Things never became as it used to be again.

The one I complained earlier I gave 2k to buy food stuffs and bought leggings and slippers worth 1.5k, but bought dog groceries of 5H still repeated the same tin with the 3k I gave her 2days ago.

I've now known PRACTICALLY the kind of specie these vagina people are. It's foolhardy advising them trying to change their mindsets, cos it's like the way they're genetically engineered and wired.

No matter how rich they are, they must continue taking from men- often through trickery even if they can have it otherwise, to remain sane.

Any woman that restrains herself from doing this would probably go insane.

There's possibly this constant need of playing smart which perhaps helps boosts their esteem, that makes them indulge in such acts.

Even my elder sister does it to a guy like me, despite being the last born of the family.

Despite complaining, scolding and counseling her thoroughly after the 2k, she did the same thing with the 3k, the mumu saw I was quiet and felt I didn't know. Later on she started suspecting after my asking salient questions that unnerved her.

I've been told all these things about women before, but na this period theory become practical for my eye.

No wise man should ever reveal everything to his wife, cos she's just like your child no matter how old she might be. She's bound to fvck up.

The weyrey even dey ask me today again sey how far for moey for food. I'll just go to the market myself and get foodstuff for us to chop. Thank God she's leaving Wednesday. Na gbere be that.

You've solved 50% of your problem with women once you realise who they really are, and the remaining 50% after accepting them for it, and adjusting your own way accordingly.

Trying to change them is where problem usually starts.

The mistake I made was revealing how much I earn, cos I really wanted to start a life with her. Before revealing anything she was quite understanding and helpful with my situation, but as she dey see alert for my phone, the parasitic nature in her was activated and she couldn't see beyond her nose anymore. She just became foolish, thieving paltry change like 300, 500 and 1.5k for herself, even when I took her to the salon to retouch her hair for 2k without thinking it twice. Was gonna pay for her feeling her hair too which was gonna cost an additional 2k, which I was gladly gonna do sef, but when I saw all these nonsense she just dey do, I just tell her na her money she go take do am cheesy

Wetin exactly that one go do for her life now, I no really understand, but that's women for you my dear.

Only let them know what you think their head can carry, otherwise- OYO.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by rinzaugustine: 4:46am On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:

What about the ones whose husband don't want them to work.

Or the ones who had to leave their jobs and relocate with their husband. And we know how hard jobs are hard to come by these days.
stealing brings curse unto
the family.Based on true life stories I can tell you that Most of the young men that died in their prime due to armed robbery was not the destiny God laid for them when they were born but rather it was curses they inherited as foundation from either parents. Read the verse in the Bible about God comparing stealing with a devourer Stay away from stealing in whatever guise to avoid bringing curses on your children and blighting their God given stars

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:31am On May 11, 2021
moneyissweet:
She don thief from me Taya sote I don dey give her all the money to keep for me. Since then my money dey in tact.
A reckless spender can't control herself. She will still steal from that one you kept in her tight custody.
Remember Jonathan's proverb about Goat and Yam, and how it all ended for him??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39am On May 11, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Thumbs up my friend, the boldened is all it is about...because we are wise savers and will always show forth when they need it, ñoone should call it stealing, it is working togther to build the home..

If a man counts every money his wife takes from him, will he also count how many times she has given too...
Like I said, it is fun to do both ways then gist and yab over and it goes on and on.

Marriage is what you make of it, Dear Op, in the long run the attraction wears out, beauty fades, breast and penis shrinks, buttocks sags, 6 packs become packless, slim become fat or vice versa ,wrinkles and white hair come etc.
You see the little moments you share with wife,husband and kids and make them memorable are the only things that never wears out,,
If you always make those memories full of anger and resentment that is all the partner,kids will remember.

Op, Like I always say, this life no hard, pls dont make it harder, if she take ur money, na with prayers that heaven will answer provide more...

WAR ROOM.!!
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06pm On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:

Shush stingy man
I'm married with 4 beautiful kids and I'm doing well for myself so pls go away, I don't like too much talk with strangers

Lights up my kpoli in
I can spot a lie from 3000 kilometers away sef.
But since you claimed that you're living with a stealing wife, good for you then.
Bye for now
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Why will I steal from him when what is his is mine, and mine, his?
Ok naa.
You're saying that:
If you steal from him, you're actually stealing from yourself??
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ishilove: 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok naa.
You're saying that:
If you steal from him, you're actually stealing from yourself??
Exactly
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:14pm On May 11, 2021
needanswer:

Sadly this is the same faulty logic some sick husbands are using on their wives.

Because they feel they have MARRIED their wives and her body is his, he can sleep with her anytime he likes even WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, violating her and committing MARITAL RAPE in the process.

Yes she is your wife by marriage but even married people still need to set healthy boundaries amongst themselves. A husband cannot beat his wife because he is married to her, that is one healthy boundary- don't touch your wife, a husband cannot also rape his wife etc.

A wife too should seek her husbands permission when she wants to infringe on his boundary like taking money he has set aside, it doesnt matter his response but it is the right thing to do. Just the way a husband should seek the wives permission for sex, it doesn't matter the response she gives, she can deny him and she can welcome it but he should always seek her permission first.

Let's build healthy relationships going forward and not what we currently have now that is making marriages fail up and down. Not respecting your spouses boundaries in any issue is surely going to cause a rift in the marriage sooner or later.

Dreyton36

igbosoupkitchen
Oohh Booyy.!!
You Just Blasted it totally.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16pm On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Exactly
And if he steals from you, does the same thing apply too??
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:19pm On May 11, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Glad we are on the same page bro cheesy, thanks for being open minded, a rare occurrence on nairaland!!
Respect!!
You're welcome.
I learnt a lot from you too.
Even sef, I'm going to learn more soon,
because I am going to research more on the
“Me”-Factor, and I am going to bring my findings here for discussion again.
Just the way I did with the topic above.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ishilove: 6:24pm On May 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
And if he steals from you, does the same thing apply too??
I know where you are going to with this. If he steals from me, I will steal my own back since we have chosen the path of robbing each other blind in the same house. grin grin It will be open stealing o
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25pm On May 11, 2021
needanswer:

Dreyton36

igbosoupkitchen
You said it all my brother.
Thanks for joining this discussion.

Ishilove and Saphiere, you can see it from this angle too.
Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28pm On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:

I know where you are going to with this. If he steals from me, I will steal my own back since we have chosen the path of robbing each other blind in the same house. grin grin It will be open stealing o
Relax naa..
You stole from him naa. He noticed it, but he pretended not to notice.
Then he stole back from you.
You both technically stole from yourselves..
So, are you saying that the both of you should continue like that until whoever gets tired of stealing from “One’s-Self”??
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ishilove: 6:55pm On May 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax naa..
You stole from him naa. He noticed it, but he pretended not to notice.
Then he stole back from you.
You both technically stole from yourselves..
So, are you saying that the both of you should continue like that until whoever gets tired of stealing from “One’s-Self”??
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Continuing on the path of thievery is a no-no so we should not even start what we cannot finish cheesy
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:18pm On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Continuing on the path of thievery is a no-no so we should not even start what we cannot finish cheesy
Ok..
So, you're not even going to steal his money in the first place??
(Even if it was actually supposed to technically mean, “stealing your own money”?)
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Dreyton36: 9:17pm On May 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I can spot a lie from 3000 kilometers away sef.
But since you claimed that you're living with a stealing wife, good for you then.
Bye for now

My words are for the mature and wise only , you don't expect me to educate you
So it's best you take it the way you see it

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by MadelnNigeria: 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
BlessedMyra:
Pls use the word SOME MARRIED WOMEN�
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On May 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

My words are for the mature and wise only , you don't expect me to educate you
So it's best you take it the way you see it

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I said...

“Bye For Now..”

It means that my discussions with you had ended.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ishilove: 6:01am On May 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
So, you're not even going to steal his money in the first place??
(Even if it was actually supposed to technically mean, “stealing your own money”?)
I don't need to steal 'our' money when all I need to do is ask and he will give me. If it is a large sum then we can pool resources together and not leave the burden on him alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ugaboy: 6:47pm On May 12, 2021
merieam16:
We own the money together so its fun stealing or taking it
are u serious, but taking money that doesn't belong to u...is stealing
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by merieam16(f): 6:59pm On May 12, 2021
Ugaboy:
are u serious, but taking money that doesn't belong to u...is stealing
But is our money naw
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Ugaboy: 7:06pm On May 12, 2021
merieam16:
But is our money naw
if so, there is no prob...but taking money and living the hubby searching for where he misplaced it, it's bad.

At least both party should be aware of money having legs in the house...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:01pm On May 12, 2021
merieam16:
But is our money naw
And I continue to ask...
If he takes your own personal money without your notice,,
Will it also continue to be that:
He took “Our Money”??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.