Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons (48336 Views)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by unity004(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2021
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi Onukwubiri has publicly denounced his position as the first son of his family.
According to Ifeanyi, in a letter dated May 7th, revealed he is willing to be the last born of the family as being the first son of the family is a thorn in his flesh, adding that his immediate younger brother should take the position.

In his words: "The position is a total liability to me, a setback and a thorn in my flesh. Hence I am writing to formally inform you that I have renounced my position as your first son, and I am willing to allow my immediate younger brother, Ikenna, to take over the position if he so desires". “By this letter, I am also relinquishing all my entitlements and heritage as your first son to Ikenna and Victor, and they are free to treat these entitlements as they wish. “I will therefore plead that from now on I should no longer be addressed as the first son of your family, I am willing to become the last born if possible.”

https://www./2021/05/08/nigerian-man-renounces-his-position-as-first-son-in-the-family-gives-reasons/

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by unity004(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2021
Its not easy to be a firstborn especially in this current economy but we should not give up.

May God bless our legit hustle

369 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by unity004(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2021
royalroy
Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Elonmuskfan: 7:20am On May 09, 2021
Good decision

First sons dey suffer

Nigeria is hard gan

Then you try make your first wealth in your thirties after years of feeding hand to mouth, only for you to first for your parents and the immediate sibling down, ensure they’re stable in life, before you set off to enjoy your life and make your own family, just to ensure your own family stability devoid of their persistent financial harassments.

Don’t accept a burden you can not bear

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Whitecoal711: 7:20am On May 09, 2021
If na dangote pikin him go relinquish am
Poverty na bastard, Heavy disease
But I ask is it possible to relinquish it,I ask for a brother,make my elder bro no do oo,the stress of umunna and meetings,eeh no be here oo

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by blowjob: 7:21am On May 09, 2021
WAHALA undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Righteousness2(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2021
grin
He must have seen terrible things for him to go this extent.
Nevertheless, there are certain decisions that we should be very careful before taking action.
Birthright is not what you toil with. The effect goes way beyond you. It could have consequences on coming generations.
The Reason we don't Hear GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Esau is because Esau relinquished his Birthright.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Anieke39(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2021
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by doggedfighter(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2021
F
Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by donbachi(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2021
Family pressure...if u follow dem.u no go mould one block.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Nuelito: 9:39am On May 09, 2021
Local man is just speechless...to be firstborn no easy be it girl or boy...the stress no be here

Incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...it's raw and Unadulterated...Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by BruncleZuma: 10:16am On May 09, 2021

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by phransix2: 10:16am On May 09, 2021
Who first son help? Na just responsibility full am. with this current economy? Make una take una first son abeg I no need am...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:16am On May 09, 2021
Africa is hard

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Okechi1: 10:16am On May 09, 2021
Dem don show am pepper grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:16am On May 09, 2021
our first born male died years ago,so I have taken the role now... as condition for the country worse wetin I go do now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by koondog: 10:17am On May 09, 2021
Before I even open the thread, I knew it must be Igbo. Igbo culture and tradition is very complicated and you won't understand unless you are Igbo. They have many rules like in the bible. The first son in Igboland comes with both benefits and responsibilities. You will inherit the family estate in the village and many others but comes with heavy responsibilities too, not for free! You can't even denounce it because the land will come after you wherever you run to.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by bamvik(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Things dey happen sha
Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:19am On May 09, 2021
Whenever they tell you say money is vanity

Show them what poverty has caused

undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Baawaa(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2021
Is like there is not much on ground(if there is up to 1billion in the family's account this letter is not necessary)and the burden is much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On May 09, 2021
When culture/expectations wants to kill you...... You would japa..... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by oluwaseyi0: 10:20am On May 09, 2021
they don tax life out of him

probably told him he can't marry until he sponsors all his parent children and even cousins to school

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Adaorababy(f): 10:21am On May 09, 2021
It is well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Blaszczykowski(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2021
I can relate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:21am On May 09, 2021
Nah muwa muwa cos am
but he will always remain First, he can't undo that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Prechboy(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2021
Just wondering if he would denounce his position as the first son if he was dangote or otedola's child

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by Cnach: 10:22am On May 09, 2021
unity004:
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi Onukwubiri has publicly denounced his position as the first son of his family.
According to Ifeanyi, in a letter dated May 7th, revealed he is willing to be the last born of the family as being the first son of the family is a thorn in his flesh, adding that his immediate younger brother should take the position.

In his words: "The position is a total liability to me, a setback and a thorn in my flesh. Hence I am writing to formally inform you that I have renounced my position as your first son, and I am willing to allow my immediate younger brother, Ikenna, to take over the position if he so desires". “By this letter, I am also relinquishing all my entitlements and heritage as your first son to Ikenna and Victor, and they are free to treat these entitlements as they wish. “I will therefore plead that from now on I should no longer be addressed as the first son of your family, I am willing to become the last born if possible.”

https://www./2021/05/08/nigerian-man-renounces-his-position-as-first-son-in-the-family-gives-reasons/
I canñot come and go kill my self make them carry their firstbornity make me rest.
Local man cannot can't any longer

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons by oluwaseyi0: 10:22am On May 09, 2021
Prechboy:
Just wondering if he would denounce his position as the first son if he was dangote or otedola's child�

there will be no need to, as Dangote and Otedola is capable of taking care of their own children

been first child of poor/unplanned family is hard, imagine the parents still giving birth even when they can't take care of the ones on ground and expecting first born to suspend his life because of others

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo / My Sister Is Missing (photos) / 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.