Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) (32908 Views)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Hastala: 11:32am On May 09, 2021
watch as davido teach imade how to drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHZo450IKA
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lol...funny question. Makes me want to ask your age. Pension is paid to people who have retired from active work. That's a simple definition.
Pension depends on salary and organisation or if it's a govt establishment as well as the type of job involved. So worth a salary of 200k it's almost impossible to determine your pension as one would need other details.
Why not just answer his question and leave the age aside. He doesn't know and wants to know simple.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by MoIbrahim: 12:12pm On May 09, 2021
Weedhustler:
Very possible cus those aboki people don use dia long preek on u.

This is childish and insensitive
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 09, 2021
temitope27:
Pregnancy ke shocked. Why she come go school then

It's normal sometimes.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Zionmdde: 12:33pm On May 09, 2021
post=101511924:
What a sad story!
All kidnappers, terrorists, thieves, unknown gunmen, ipob terrorists, the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram will all be gunned down las las and end miserably and terribly in life.
All people causing violence, deaths, sorrow tears and blood in this nation will never witness the end of this year.
Along with their enablers, sympathizers, and supporters.
Yesss, including all the aforementioned.

Only criminals, fraudsters and devil's incarnates, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will have a problem with this simple prayer.
Anuofias, Oloriburukus dem tongue

A BIG AMEN.
God bless you so so much.
You are a good Nigerian.

Bro to a large extent i think u should visit a psychiatist, its for ur own good
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Bimpe29: 1:07pm On May 09, 2021
Good to know that there was no case of sexual harassment.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by temitope27(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
StacyO:

It's normal sometimes.
I don't think that's normal anytime
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
temitope27:
I don't think that's normal anytime

I'm not even in the mood of being serious this weekend.

Anyway, I've seen ladies who got married before or while going to school.
Such a person can't terminate her studies cause of pregnancy.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by temitope27(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2021
Jolite:
what has pregnancy got to do with schooling?
Wake up!
I know that's how people like you keep impregnating school girl's up and down. Shioooo
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by temitope27(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2021
babzo:

How? Is that a crime again? Is she in secondary school? Is she not an adult?
oga marriage is different from schooling
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by temitope27(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
StacyO:

I'm not even in the mood of being serious this weekend.

Anyway, I've seen ladies who got married before or while going to school.
Such a person can't terminate her studies cause of pregnancy.
am very sure it happens to you abi
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
temitope27:
am very sure it happens to you abi

Nah

I've encountered some of it.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Weedhustler: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
MoIbrahim:

This is childish and insensitive

I see u sensemila,ur sense dey throwe , that's why u vote buhari
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by temitope27(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
StacyO:

Nah

I've encountered some of it.
ok o me I just think it's not normal
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Abakelawal(f): 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
May God help us all
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by dragunov: 1:48pm On May 09, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/i-lost-my-pregnancy-in-captivity-freed-kaduna-student

Pele. Go the the hospital and get cleaned up insideout.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Richthekid: 5:49pm On May 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by ofiko123(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
Very sad and very terrible at the same time..
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2021
cejaypriesty:

Why not just answer his question and leave the age aside. He doesn't know and wants to know simple.
I answered the question
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) by MoIbrahim: 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
Weedhustler:

I see u sensemila,ur sense dey throwe , that's why u vote buhari

It is such empty heads like you that have been so successfully manipulated by stereotyping that they are even unable to remember that Buhari did not get 100% votes in the north, meaning that there were many who did not vote him. They are also so hopelesslessly self-serving that they are unable to remember that Buhari did not get 0% votes in their state, LGA, ward or hamlet, meaning that their kits and kind also voted Buhari. Also, the same stereotypes has so arrested their brain development that they always think that they could tell where someone hails from or who he/she voted by his social media moniker.

Our educational system really should begin to teach how to think rather than just how to read and write in the social media. This way, we'll be having less victims who rely on being told what to think and more of those who are able to think for themselves.

Sorry, Mr Prisoner. You are a simply victim who is trapped in his own traditionally paralysed imagination. Pele o, oni iranu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.