Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) (72205 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by izzou(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2021
The incident happened at Alagbado and he was rushed to Gbagada

What a distance

3 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2021
Na heart break go kill am.

Imagine such a big boy in that condition

Too painful mehn

MikeMicheal:
HOLYGHOST FIRE IN ACTION.
HAHAHA! See as he come black like my yarnsh.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:
This is what happens when they go from church to church searching for what is not missing...then they go missing. Wisdom is profitable to direct

read the post well b4 comment
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Tizu(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2021
A philanthropist is gone.
Killed out of envy because Nigerians hate good things and good people.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by TotoGame(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2021
moneyissweet:
They can't do you anything if you know how to use spiritual perfumes and oil.

I dey kick their ass steady.

I don't know how to use them and never want to know
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by kenyguy(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2021
Tell Nigerians to be careful with church and so called men of God they will start seeing you as devil.
RIP, next incarnation you will be an atheist.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by RightToReject(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2021
I wager he was deliberately set on fire by the prophet in order to outwit him from a deal they had together. He might have used the prophet's bank account to make some financial lodgement or entrusted him with some projects involving some huge amount of money which he has converted to own interest. Something almost similar nearly happened to someone I know a few years back involving a prophet of the same church in a different location there, just that he lost his huge resources without losing his life in the process.

2 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2021
musicproducer:

read the post well b4 comment

i've read all posts relating to his death, so what's your point?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Kultee(f): 9:07am On May 09, 2021
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2021
Most perfume are flammable then u are spraying in with intensity on someone while praying and holding a candle, the candle ignites the flames and u people are saying it's not natural
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2021
RightToReject:
I wager he was deliberately set on fire by the prophet in order to outwit him from a deal they had together. He might have used the prophet's bank account to make some financial lodgement or entrusted him with some projects involving some huge amount of money which he has converted to own interest. Something almost similar nearly happened to someone I know a few years back involving a prophet of the same church in a different location there, just that he lost his huge resources without losing his life in the process.
Nothing like that happened, the prophet won't be that stup1d to do such, there are other ways the prophet could have done it, this is simply prayer gone wrong

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tgmservice: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
This is a murder case
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
DanceVille:
They roasted this guy alive. Some people can be just wicked because of enviness envy.

God will punish all the culprits involved.

1 Like

Tizu:
A philanthropist is gone.
Killed out of envy because Nigerians hate good things and good people.
RIP.
Killed out of envy how

1 Like

tgmservice:
This is a murder case
How
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by eldeens: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
He was used to appeased the gods, but come to think of it, why turning the church into shrine
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by georgeakins: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
How can a educated man allow a combustible liquid poured over his body and bring lighted candles near .it like roasting yourself. Religion has caused too much harm in Africa.

Nigerians don't use their brains when it comes to practising religion.

He had money and things appeared to be moving well for him, even when his age mates have not found their bearings. But he was still running from one pastor to another looking what was not missing.

May God rest his soul!

2 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by mutvy: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
He was killed either by ignorance or intentionally. Perfume + candle = flame thrower. Education is very important.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tgmservice: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
Coldie:

How
its obvious.

What a coincidence it happen to him.
You think those prophets are not a aware d liquid is inflammable
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by eldeens: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
They roasted him in peace so that they will continue to live forever. I don't know how some people think.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
georgeakins:

Nigerians don't use their brains when it comes to practising religion
very true. It even worst in Northern Nigeria where jihadist are killing up and down in name of religion .if God want everbody to become Muslims it by click

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
How does an adult commit offence and you arrest his father. Is the Nig police not mad like this. Well I dont blame them but the people.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by FA13(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2021
A very confusing situation.
Deliberate wickedness or Inadvertent killing...
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On May 09, 2021
It's time they banned the use of real candles...... We have plenty alternatives.........
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
I am almost certain that the other five "prophets" have found their way to Togo(via night bus) as we speak.

The police should stop looking for them in Nigeria. Those guys are faster than Usain Bolt.

6 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
dominique:
Such a painful, avoidable death sad. What's with white garment churches and candles?

Why is this sad news gracing front page twice?

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
Burnt offering
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Omihanifa:

http://www.celestialnewsonline.com/photos-kayode-badrus-agonising-last-moments-how-he-was-killed/amp/
With all his level of education and exposure, he chose to follow stupid white garment church holding candles, he died a stupid death, religion is killing us in this country, most women respect their pastors more than their husband, most men believe on stupid prophecy of doom from their pastor that their parents are evil, if we must be free in this country let's stop worshipping pastors and reverend fathers, they are the problems of the society.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 9:26am On May 09, 2021
From my findings..

Sadly, he got roasted by religion, Nigerians will never learn it's like their brains stop working the minute they come in contact with religion.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Vireani79: 9:32am On May 09, 2021
CCC the Pentecostal babalawo church
very stupid doctrines and full of sexual immoralities

r.i.p to the dead angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1: 9:33am On May 09, 2021
Coldie:

Killed out of envy how

You know Nigerians na? They refuse to accept the reality of a situation even if it’s staring at them in the face. “Surely, there must be a deeper meaning.” When the truth is that the guy died as a result of a stupid mistake arising from gross negligence.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:33am On May 09, 2021
post=101514005:

Some people must go to jail for this.
This is call manslaughter in the court of law (using the term murder may not be apt).
If no one is disciplined for this, this scenario will repeat itself again.

And perhaps it has been happening but they keep sweeping it all under the carpet,
Perhaps, we are reading about this now, cos there is a socialite involved

This is even more like it!
Apt!
Thank you Reed!

God help and save your children!
#InsideLife

Nobody will go to jail

this is religious stupidity, the dead needs to be seriously slapped before he's buried, a combustible perfume is poured on you with candle nearby and you kneel down there? mumu man

that's how one guy drown when I was younger in the name of baptizing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.