Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? (64454 Views)

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by lipstick2(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
tell them you will return it to government treasury accounts with a receipt and not transfer to any body accounts

Best comment
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Illuminatiship(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Golan007:

I've just seen your photo.

Kiddo, go look for your mates.

grin
I know my mate your father na one of them
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by wizkidblogger(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2021
instead of buying phones, you could have invest it in ETH or BTC nao so that by the time you will return it, you would have made some cool cash with it. nw wao oo

1 Like

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2021
Senior man as you can see total is 45k I have 30k . Well if I can't raise the 15k I'll have to sale my phone
Labadi69:

Local man leave your full name, matric number and account number of your school so the 15k can be paid directly to the school

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2021
Here's my balance
Labadi69:

Local man leave your full name, matric number and account number of your school so the 15k can be paid directly to the school

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
2metrelaurie:
Senior man as you can see total is 45k I have 30k . Well if I can't raise the 15k I'll have to sale my phone
This doesn’t exactly confirm it is you as your name and matrix number isn’t shown.
If the name on this and your account number tallies put it up and ild do you a transfer once i get off the train from my job today.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by ImaIma1(f): 11:55am On May 10, 2021
heed101:
It might have been erroneous transfer and it is for the purchase of scanners. It is best you go to the bank before they will involve enforcement agencies. That will be torment you would not want to experience as you will pay more than 220k you have spent.

Don't mind them o. Money that is not theirs, they spent out of it. One that happened when I was in the bank, it was the boy's father that was running helter skelter to pay back while the boy was detained.

Ojukokoro people
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2021
Lawrence Shima
I can upload my id if you want
Tutu82:

This doesn’t exactly confirm it is you as your name and matrix number isn’t shown.
If the name on this and your account number tallies put it up and ild do you a transfer once i get off the train from my job today.

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
2metrelaurie:
Lawrence Shima
I can upload my id if you want
Do you prefer it sent to you or the school?.
Put up bank details please.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2021
Access bank 0734249533
Thanks
Tutu82:

Do you prefer it sent to you or the school?.
Put up bank details please.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
themanderon:

I am a chosen seed of Abraham and cannot be cursed. I am already blessed a million times a million times so you see your curses cannot work on a chosen seed of the most high.
You are a criminal supporting criminality and as a seed of Jacob it's my job to shine the light into that cesspit of darkness you posses for a soul. Repent before your wickedness finds you out in this new week. Have a nice day.
you see that's the problem with psychopath like you, why bringing religion into normal discussion, God still answer my prayers more than you the choosen son of Abraham fool, I'm more blessed than you in everything, I'm just telling the guy he didn't commit any offense to warrant bn threathend.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Rrchrd(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
Dalil8:

Hmmm.... Underated comment

OP longer throat no go kill una.

Dem send u money by mistake, u don rush go buy phones, spend 1m comot say na testing, which kind testing be dat one?

Nor worry all of una go do testing for jail, e sure me die.

that's the mistakes they did, they shouldn't have used the money
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by AmUmokeme(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
I WANT TO BELIEVE UNA STILL D RENT HOUSE,YET NA PHONES UNA GO BUY?

1 Like

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Mikeiron78(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerians with their criminal intents in everything,lol. You didn't inform anyone before spending money that doesn't belong to you, your sister or mother. How could you do that by the way? Starnge things happen in Nigeria, lol
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Ssoil(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
TheTourist:
This one na Mother's Day present grin

Cash out grin

2 Likes

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2021
U are evil!
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2021
How I wish u, ur mom and ur sis re arrested and jailed for 4yrs for theft and fraud!
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2021
2metrelaurie:
Access bank 0734249533
Thanks
Just transferred you 20k Angbian wam,
Best of Luck in your school work.

1 Like

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2021
I now believe God is woman
Not even my relatives have soon me this kindness and empathy
Thank you soo much

Tutu82:

Just transferred you 20k Angbian wam,
Best of Luck in your school work.

1 Like

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 10, 2021
2metrelaurie:

I now believe God is woman
Not even my relatives have soon me this kindness and empathy
Thank you soo much

You welcome.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Kingzjayzee: 7:06am On May 11, 2021
ogbu80:
hypocrite, you will do worst if it was you, for this life, na who dem catch be thief
speak for urself. Chief hypocrite!
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Thefxchanger: 9:26am On May 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

First, we both don't know anything, so let's not assume. The money could be from and for anything, including kidnapping ransom or fraud!

The opportunity to accept to pay back after spending a money erroneously sent to one's account without being charged for a crime is only afforded to "business (company) account"! For a personal account, once the money is spent as of the time the account is flagged, you have committed a crime! You can be arrested, charged to court, and go to prison for it even if you bring back all the money and ready to refund every penny at this time.

Let me even blow your mind on why a personal account is dangerous for running a business:

Let's say you supplied some products to a customer, and he transfers money to your account via a stolen phone or whatever (the point is that he pays you from an account s/he illegally gained access to). When the owner of the account traces the missing funds to your account and flags your account, you can be charged for a crime Once You Have Spent That Money As Of The Time Your Account Was Flagged. It doesn't matter that it's a payment for the products you supplied! Nobody will listen to you! The system automatically designates you a criminal once a fraudulent money is traced to your Personal Account and you have spent it! A lot of naive "innocent people" are in prison for this. If it's a business account, you can explain your way out and pay back the money without going to prison!

So, here's the rule:

"For a personal account, thou shalt not touch any money coming from an account thou knowest not!"

This is how your system works. As a law abiding citizen, you must understand your system and protect yourself from the system; if not, you'll pay for your naivety. A lot of the people charged for certain financial crimes are innocent, but they're paying for their naivety! Ignorance of the law is never an excuse!

I understand you’re point but let me also blow your mind... I’ve had a case almost similar to this before ...

A guy paid me from a joint acct he runs with his sister who’s in the US for some usd which I was to supply him ... unknown to me, he was having issues with his sister and his sister didn’t know abt the transfer ... his sister flagged the transaction about 4 months later and my acct (personal acct) was out on hold ...

I went to the bank and met with my acct manager and he cldnt explain what happened but I pressed him till he was able to get all those info abt what happened...

If the law was ABC as u stated above, immediately my acct was flagged as recipient of fraudulent payment in an unauthorized transfer, police shld have been waiting to arrest me at the bank ...

I simply told my acct manager eventually that I will transfer some funds into the said acct of mine to make up the amount i received and they Shld rather put the amount on hold and not my whole acct and that was it...

The amount was held while my acct was free ... they eventually freed the money to me when the guy resolved the issue with his sister and the sister gave the order for her bank to release my money ...

There are things that are not clear cut in a letter system and only requires us to apply wisdom in handling
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 13, 2021
We gught.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2021
Goojer:

Good evening ma . Pls I'm.sorry for disturbing you in this manner. But I beg you please hear me out. I borrowed 3000 to pay back 3714 in 7 days as I was very down financially last week and I had no one to help me. I thought I would have been able to pay back before the due date which is today but my efforts were all in vain. They've been calling me since morning and warning to increase the interest rate and text all my contacts about the loan. Please help me ma offset it even if it's for me paying you back directly. I've still trying to see if I can raise the money to pay back and I also have nothing to hide. Happy sallah ma. Thank you.
Hello Goojor.To Borrow especially with interest gives sleepless night and am sorry you are in this position but i will not help you and hope someone else would.

1 Like

Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by addexx: 2:42pm On May 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:

How much cool

From 50m kpere
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by addexx: 2:43pm On May 14, 2021
mamawa123:

price

From 50m kpere
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by 77star: 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
alfajohn:
I can assure you that if money is not returned and the bank cum government decide to press charges your mum is staring at jail time.
Good evening sir,
I'm so sorry for interrupting you
Please I decided to quote you on this thread, because I saw you I assisted someone on a thread without him demanding for it

Please sir, I'm going through a lot as a teacher
to pay house rent is trouble, it got to a certain point that my landlady sent me packing out of the house, I had to go and beg her
Sir, please I can go on and on, but please for God sake I need financial assistance, please I beg u in the name of the mighty God.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Orubebe01: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Whizzdom:

But dem don freeze the remaining #2mil now. How person wan hire lawyer? My mom was thinking we should return the money little by little. We have spent #220,000 from it.
We're you guys able to resolve the issue?
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by EmperorTolson: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
U dey believe made-up-story. No feedback again.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Peteoch40(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
O boy u too smart. Me too i will do same omo, my middle name go turn made
wizkidblogger:
instead of buying phones, you could have invest it in ETH or BTC nao so that by the time you will return it, you would have made some cool cash with it. nw wao oo
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by Whizzdom(m): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Orubebe01:

We're you guys able to resolve the issue?

Yeah, we contact a lawyer.
Re: Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? by JesseThunder(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Whizzdom:

Yeah, we contact a lawyer.
Whats the update so far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.