Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone (1967 Views)

Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos) / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week / TECNO Spark 7p (N60,900) Vs Infinix Hot 10 (N63,400) Which Should U Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Marvel6233(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Alright, so here is my review of the Tecno Spark 7P after so many weeks. I go talk about the Pros and Cons of the phone. Let's start with the Pros...

The smartphone gives you the 90hz refresh rate experience at a budget price of just 60k. So for someone who has never used a higher refresh rate phone before, the Tecno Spark 7P is cheap for you to purchase. At least make you for still join the list of those wey don use a phone of 90hz refresh rate for the country. Thanks to Tecno!

Also, another good thing is that the smartphone is powered by a gaming chipset "MediaTek helio G70 ". It is OK for a phone of this price.

The battery too de very strong. No shaking. The 5000mAh battery capacity de last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTn3nw0sVMk

However, the 16MP camera athough has autofocus and improved night mode. But the quality is not outstanding.
Also the speakers of the phone is just noise. No quality.

Another cons, na the display. Na 720p IPS LCD. The truth is that, had Tecno fixed these cons, the price would have gone higher than this.

So here are two things to take home:
First, Tecno is bringing 90hz refresh rate to those who can't afford to buy expensive device above 60k

Secondly, if you are camera person, look somewhere else. Because the phone is for 90hz and improved gaming (helio G70 processor).

Whatever the case is, Tecno Spark 7P remains the most affordable 90Hz refresh rate phone.

Let's me know what you think below
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by francisisking: 8:52am On May 09, 2021
Crap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by hoilakes(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
Smart one here!
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
Marvel6233:
Alright, so here is my review of the Tecno Spark 7P after so many weeks. I go talk about the Pros and Cons of the phone. Let's start with the Pros...

The smartphone gives you the 90hz refresh rate experience at a budget price of just 60k. So for someone who has never used a higher refresh rate phone before, the Tecno Spark 7P is cheap for you to purchase. At least make you for still join the list of those wey don use a phone of 90hz refresh rate for the country. Thanks to Tecno!

Also, another good thing is that the smartphone is powered by a gaming chipset "MediaTek helio G70 ". It is OK for a phone of this price.

The battery too de very strong. No shaking. The 5000mAh battery capacity de last.

However, the 16MP camera athough has autofocus and improved night mode. But the quality is not outstanding.

Another cons, na the display. Na 720p IPS LCD. The truth is that, had Tecno fixed these cons, the price would have gone higher than this.

First, Tecno is bringing 90hz refresh rate to those who can't afford to buy expensive device above 60k

Secondly, if you are camera person, look somewhere else. Because the phone is for 90hz and improved gaming (helio G70 processor).

Whatever the case is, Tecno Spark 7P remains the most affordable 90Hz refresh rate phone.

you are still masturbating on G70.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Randerl: 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
The most expensive Helio G70 device.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Corroro: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
amazing device, lovely specs its got
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Corroro: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
which cheaper ones do you know that offer better after sales services
Randerl:
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2021
Op. Does it have fast charge?
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Freelancerx: 6:08pm On May 09, 2021
Marvel6233:

I think it is okay for its price.
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Jacku: 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
This is quite okay for the price.
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Jacku: 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are still masturbating on G70.
smh. But isn't this an upgrade from the A22/P22 y'all are always crying about?
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2021
Randerl:
Are you saying it is more expensive than infinix Note 7 or RealmeC3?
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Yinksy09(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2021
Jacku:
This is quite okay for the price.

Yeah it is
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by RealEzee(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2021
Dis pple no go let us hear word for g70 gaming chipset, see emphasizes grin b4 dem say we no need am, how many pple for Naija game on Dia phone blah blah blah, now everything na 'gaming chipset' grin

Well any improvements is welcomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Niswayne19: 10:56pm On May 15, 2021
RealEzee:
Dis pple no go let us hear word for g70 gaming chipset, see emphasizes grin b4 dem say we no need am, how many pple for Naija game on Dia phone blah blah blah, now everything na 'gaming chipset' grin

Well any improvements is welcomed

Yeah I love the part where you said any improvements is welcomed. A brand that always try to improve shows they listen to their customers and want the best for them.
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2021
You can't satisfy these people
Jacku:
smh. But isn't this an upgrade from the A22/P22 y'all are always crying about?
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2021
Hopefully they'll keep on improving
Niswayne19:

Yeah I love the part where you said any improvements is welcomed. A brand that always try to improve shows they listen to their customers and want the best for them.
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Niswayne19: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
scarycuteface:

Yeah true
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2021
There is still a lot that they can do
Niswayne19:

Yeah true
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by YangaBabe: 6:46am On May 18, 2021
i think when it comes mid range devices, i think this is the very best offer one can get
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by YangaBabe: 6:46am On May 18, 2021
yeah, if its about tecno be rest assured there is bound to be improvements
scarycuteface:
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
Hmm. No Problem
YangaBabe:
yeah, if its about tecno be rest assured there is bound to be improvements
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Niswayne19: 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
I love this review
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Yinksy09(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
Improved gaming, that’s nice
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by AmadorSays: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
nice review, amazing budget device this is
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by AmadorSays: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
yeah, gaming on this one just got better
Yinksy09:
Improved gaming, that’s nice
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by Jacku: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
scarycuteface:
You can't satisfy these people
very annoying.
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by NightFood: 1:33pm On May 31, 2021
great review, truly the best budget device right now
Re: Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone by scarycuteface(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2021
Jacku:
very annoying.
don't mind them

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 / Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review / Where To Do Samsung S10/s10e Or Lg G8 Easy Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.