Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

#JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence (48214 Views)

Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Jman06(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2021
When some of us advocate for overhaul of our healthcare system, especially her management, it is because we care for a better and healthy nation. A system that we can be proud to bequeath to our unborn generations.

It is not like we can not join the bad system and make good money from it, but doing that will be akin to destroying the world rather than building it.

Anybody who had been following my posts on this forum will agree that I have been a great advocate of a revamped healthcare system in Nigeria. But some people may think that we are chasing clout or trying to monopolize the system. That is not the case!

Let's fix our health sector now!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
eejo:
The brilliant ones are out of the country and average ones are left behind. Expect more Deaths because the Healthcare system is in crisis.

Another error
Inferiority complex
There is nothing spectacular about anyone PRACTISING abroad.
If can practise here as chaotic as it is
U can practise anyway.
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2021
ayandee:
May God save us from négligent doctors. With the huge amount of money the husband paid, they still could not do their job well. RIP. So sad
you see reason why some people I'm not taking of useless politicians will prefer to fly abroad, most Nigeria hospitals are killer house
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Bluffly: 2:07pm On May 09, 2021
Nigerians are set of nonchalant people. Please the hospital practicing license must be withdrawn with that of the doctors and a heavy fine be melted on them. It is high time we serve a deterrent to others that may want to go down same lane

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I am outraged,even a fresher Will know this

Were u there
People just listen to one sided story and make conclusion.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by weslay: 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
Udodiri01:
These days doctors all over the world hate when you consult Google before you consult them and start teaching them there Jobs. Even young Doctors use Google as well. Most atimes Google is better than most Nigerian doctors and expensive Hospitals doesn't equate quality health care... You should find a consultant with years of experience not a smart, fancy looking Doctors that are not experienced . Justice must be served.... Na so they kill my friend wey just get Ulcer. Them tell am say na appendix while the simptoms of Ulcer where glaring....
cry cry cry embarassed Justice Justice Justice must be served and perpetrators brought to book

If you go to any hospital and see how they reject emergency ehh, even FMC is worse...
Just try and go and see for yourself and I promise you that you will try to avoid anything that will lead you to emergency like fighting, speeding, eating junk..... Most times I hear this kain news, it makes me want to leave this shit hole

Please guys the above is so true. Pray everyday you have no reason to visit any emergency ward.
Most of these hospitals both private and government don't have oxygen nor bed spaces. I had a rough experience with the Nigerian health care system 3 years ago. What I saw then still gives me shivers today.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Tedpgrass: 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
bunto:
Well said doc.

But why didn't the hospital and the attending physicians carry the family along?
Respect!!!...until we start to respect each other's feeling.
"Do unto others as you want them to do unto you" ...
Clean, neat principle. Age long too!

To the above, I agree.

However, the clinical picture may not be very clear as things were evolving..

I can sit from the comfort of my home, look at things clearly given the time lines described by the husband or family and brainstorm about possible factors that led to her death.

When in that situation, its difficult to get that clarity of thought particularly in cases like these with no robust support health system with quick turnaround service, in place - - blood transfusions lab identifying antibodies - ABO incompatibility , presence of possible blood disorders such as vWF, hemophilias, blood products such as FFP, Cryo etc,.. Onsite imaging such as CT Scan.

DIC has a 20-50% mortality rate... Despite available resources..
It's a condition you best presume and identify early on with focused treatment rather than wait for full manifestation.. By then you've missed the boat.

Waiting for lab blood results after an hour to 90 minutes is frankly imho, playing catch up..
That sort of intensity of care "might" be possible in an ICU, not on a general ward.

Comfort to the family and loved ones, I pray.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2021
chival:
Many Nigerian doctors are negligent and arrogant. If the doctors in question had been humble enough to listen to the doctor in the UK who posited she was bleeding internally, this tragedy would have been averted. I pray the family sues the hospital, not because I am vindictive, but because I hope this will serve as a deterrent to other hispitals and doctors. May God give her family the strength to bear this avoidable loss.

Many private hospitals are wack they just have fancy building g, good servi ce bt poor professionalism, u need to ask where their consultants come from or background experience b4 they do irreparable damage.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:
R. I. P to the deceased and I pray comfort attends to the family and loved ones..

Going through the timelines, I wonder about the possibility of a severe blood transfusion reaction - which is a silent killer due to poor lab practices - given the jaundice, which only made the evolving acute DIC fatal. The other thing to consider may be the generous vasopressor use intra-operatively given the low BP. This might contribute to the AKI alongside anaesthetic gases impact on her liver.

Myomectomies are generally very bloody operations - not unusual to have a blood loss of 1-3litres depending on number and position of fibroids - so having a possible bleeding disorder such as vWF - currently underdiagnosed as not checked in routine blood tests- complicates the picture, and raises the likelihood of developing DIC.

DIC can be quite difficult to treat once the boat has left the shores.. Given the lack of FFP/ factor 7 or Cryo in Naija.

Overall, if the above were to be present, a return to theatre may not have helped.. It might only have sped up her demise - - something the surgeons might have been thinking - hence their reluctance, despite contrary overseas opinion.

Thanks
You sound knowledgeable
Most people are just being emotional.
It is painful to loss love ones but it may not be that it was intended.

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Derula: 2:17pm On May 09, 2021
May God help us in this country with all these quack doctors in our various health institutions. I had a dog bite around 8months ago and the cut was a deep one on my leg by one street dog. Immediately after the incident happened, i quickly googled the risks associated with dog bite and I realized it is a serious health issues that calls for immediate medical attention. In my Google search, I got to know that I will be placed on antirabies drugs for a specified number of days with a laid day time interval and together with one immunoglobulin drug that will only be taken once.The following morning, i rushed to one general hospital in my area in Lagos to present my case to the doctor on duty.After i explained my situation to the doctor, he gave me wrong prescription of antirabies medication and he never recommended the immunoglobulin with it. I told him i read it somewhere that the antirabies drugs must be administered on day 0,3 7,14 and so on and he was shouting on me that he knows more than I do. In the course of our argument,some of his doctor colleagues attending to other patients beside us intervened and I saw one of them googling the issue with her phone and after they might have confirmed their fellow doctor was wrong,they call him to one corner and talk to him.By the time he returned, he wrote the normal prescription that I had earlier suggested.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2021
NoToPile:
Why didnt they investigate the 2nd opinion of the UK doctor?

Why?

Returning unstable px to the therater could be counterproductive.
May be they were just being sceptical.
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
Ijaya123:

Rules of engagement.

Why do you think even Buhari doesn’t patronise Nigerian hospitals?

Do Buhari patronise anything
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2021
Chukwuedwin1993:
So sad! Unfortunately those doctors can't give what they don't have. Most of the Medical doctors we see in the hospital are not qualified to be called Medical doctors in the first place.
Some began cutting corners from Jamb down to Medical exams. God will help us

Fallacy
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by BadBradley: 2:21pm On May 09, 2021
ayandee:
May God save us from négligent doctors. With the huge amount of money the husband paid, they still could not do their job well. RIP. So sad
only Nigerian doctors can afford this kind of basic negligence and unprofessionalism.

Stop forcing your children to read medicine.
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by therealMcCain: 2:25pm On May 09, 2021
jaydeevaa:
2 weeks ago, I was feeling a little discomfort in my stomach area. I went to my hospital, they ran some tests including pregnancy test (me wey don dey celibate for sometimes now)...
next they did a scan, I made sure I watched the screen and I can swear that nothing was found. Next thing the result came out that I had acute appendicitis. Me?
they were already booking me for surgery, ontop small stomach pain wey don go during all their drama.
I simply declined, the 2 young doctors were obviously eager to do the surgery, they were telling me not to worry that my HMO will pay for it.
They obviously want to use me for experiment.
I just told them I would be back and I went back home before they will forget scissors in my tummy because of surgery that wasn't even necessary. I haven't felt any pain since then.
Nigeria is a failed country

I will advise you go for a second opinion.

Appendicitis is not something you play with especially if it ruptures.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by BadBradley: 2:27pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes, being stubborn is really helpful... Barely two months ago, my sister was rushed to the hospital from her place of work and the condition was so critical that required an operation, while in the theatre battling for her precious life, I was praying and sweating profusely that she would come back....

While this was going on, I moved to the female ward of the hospital to get her mantle which she kept on her bag and I saw one of the female patient who's having difficulty to speak and breathe well trying to get the attention of a nurse putting on a white earphone blasting to music from her mobile device.

The female patient was pointing to the pulse clip which the nurse mistakenly removed while arranging her oxygen cylinder.

I had to forcefully remove the useless earphone from her ears and shouted at her to concentrate.... She wanted to misbehave by trying to shout back at me, I had to show her that there are levels to madness by destroying the earphone. I did wrong there, but I hate negligence.... She reported me to the naval personnel there and after everything, they ask me to take it easy and be calm.

What brighten my mood that day was that my sister came out of that health challenge and the doctors gave her full attention anytime she complained.

I don't tolerate negligence at work place.

you did no wrong by destroying the earphones. She out to have been sacked.

Her conduct falls far bellow established medical practices. This isn't just work , it's human life.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by chiemmanuel(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Were u there
People just listen to one sided story and make conclusion.
have the hospital denied it,no .
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Tedpgrass: 2:29pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=DECLAN2015 post=101522347][/quote]

I agree to your surmise..

It's quite upsetting, very traumatic to lose a loved one particularly one deemed to be of relative good health in such a dramatic way.

But people have to recognise that there are risks to every surgery. Just because A or B had the same surgery with no problems, does not mean that the surgery is easy with no problems.

There are many factors that interplay - - some obvious and others not so obvious.

In developed climes, we have near-misses not because of negligent practices but on account of likelihood, if the patient had a relatively rare condition or response to an intervention that makes what should have been an easy case, an intricately difficult one.

I'm not in any way deflecting scrutiny into malpractice but people should have at the backs of their minds that some unfortunate situations will occur despite best practice.

Doctors are not gods regardless of their charisma or carriage..but only tools
"They care but God heals"

For a tool to be effective, it must be used for the right work, at the right time and in the right enabling environment, that's where the inconsistencies in the Naija ecosystem become obstructive.

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by joyandfaith: 2:29pm On May 09, 2021
ghettochild:

He spoke with Drs. Asemota, Iwuh and the medical
director Dr Oshinowo. He stated expressly that he was of the opinion that she had severe internal bleeding and needed to be moved back to the operating theatre for the bleeding to be arrested immediately. Premier team however ignored his
advice.
Just imagine how quacky our Nigerian doctors are...
After the surgery they never attended to her personally to ask the patient questions n figure out where the problem could be...
Another doctor even called them to tell them what the problem is n yet they didn't start to operate her immediately..
Plus i notice a trend...
You pay before they even commence anything.
Those gynecologists all need to have their licenses revoked

If internal bleeding is due to dic, moving him to theatre without arresting dic would be wrong.
I am suspecting dic, a complication of myomectomy that may be precipitated by intra or postoperative blood transfusion.
An haematologist should have reviewed the blood film before and after surgery and INR should have been monitored.
Abd USS should have been done when she complained about abdominal pain. Though ct scan is ideal.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:31pm On May 09, 2021
ppeessuu:

Thanks sis and God bless u too.

I have issues with my kidneys and postrate and I also have chronic ulcer.
can I dm u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Tedpgrass: 2:32pm On May 09, 2021
joyandfaith:

If internal bleeding is due to dic, moving him to theatre without arresting dic would be wrong.
I am suspecting dic, a complication of myomectomy that may be precipitated by intra or postoperative blood transfusion.
An haematologist should have reviewed the blood film before and after surgery and INR should have been monitored.
Abd USS should have been done when she complained about abdominal pain. Though ct scan is ideal.

Agree with your entry..

Taking her to theatre would result in death within minutes of anaesthetic.... Similar to performing euthanasia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Tedpgrass: 2:36pm On May 09, 2021
therealMcCain:

I will advise you go for a second opinion.

Appendicitis is not something you play with especially if it ruptures.

Unlikely to be sub-acute or grumbling appendicitis given his completely resolved symptoms and lack of a mass on scan.

A repeat scan +/- inflammatory markers should suffice, methinks.

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by therealMcCain: 2:38pm On May 09, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Another error
Inferiority complex
*There is nothing spectacular about anyone PRACTISING abroad*
If can practise here as chaotic as it is
U can practise anyway.

At the bolded, in Nigeria

Do you have steady power supply

Do you have advanced state of the art diagnostic
Equipments that makes diagnosis and treatment easy?

What about our Labs?

Please there is something spectacular about practising abroad. Even the few centres we have CT/MRI machines, you can wait for weeks to get a "consultant" that will interpret the results.

The few hospitals in the country that has some equipments will charge you to the high heavens.

They are better than Us, that is the plain truth. If you say otherwise, the 1st proof that they are is that they have been able to build a functioning system.

If you claim to be same with them, why havent you been able to develop a functioning system? This cuts across every sector of the country
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by BigBashiru: 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
Where are the "our leaders failed to build good hospitals" crew - its clear from this example that the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians.
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Tedpgrass: 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
Jman06:
When some of us advocate for overhaul of our healthcare system, especially her management, it is because we care for a better and healthy nation. A system that we can be proud to bequeath to our unborn generations.

It is not like we can not join the bad system and make good money from it, but doing that will be akin to destroying the world rather than building it.

Anybody who had been following my posts on this forum will agree that I have been a great advocate of a revamped healthcare system in Nigeria. But some people may think that we are chasing clout or trying to monopolize the system. That is not the case!

Let's fix our health sector now!

Laudable your intentions...

But it's about the money and setting standards without any partisanship..

This can be by PPI in designated regions with a robust Governance framework system that is not open to abuse by politicians and the like.

The HMO setting needs revamping so the bundles of care / tarriffs are regularly revised and updated from trends identified through yearly audits and to some extent Pareto charts..

When these few centres become visual centres of excellence with a good financial outlay - no deficit- by default people talk with their feet and that leads a drive towards excellence.

Going through ministries or government parastatals delays, dilutes and deranges the initial objectives. Not with the perennial lack of investment.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Maximar: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
heed101:
Nigerian hospital capability is in doubt these days. I will advise people reading this to always go for hospital with elderly doctors. I almost had the same experience with Federal killing centre(FMC) Owo. Bunch of inexperienced interns toying with people's life. It took a private hospital to help remove my wife's fibroid after she was neglected after delivery and was allowed to suffer prolapse fibroid in her virgina area. Let us petition so that the hospital will be brought to justice.
http://chng.it/PjwLVdJ2cr

Those intern doctors ehnn. This is why I say fresh medical graduates should undergo at least 2 years supervision under experienced senior doctors before being allowed to handle/attend to cases on their own. Human life no be beans.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2021
fostermd:
It's sad this had to occur.When her Blood pressure dipped after surgery, her pulse would have been rapid and faint.This should have indicated an internal bleeding.
An ultrasound scan or even an abdominal tap would have confirmed the bleeding which required taking her back into theatre to secure haemostasis and stop the bleeding. Many Nigerian doctors lack index of suspicion in practice,rather they kept transfusing her.This should even should have made them suspicious of significant leak.They even rebuffed the 2nd opinion by the family gynaecologist in the UK.
Many doctors in Nigeria act as if they know it all.I am.a doctor in Europe and we work as a multidisciplinary team and get input from all.members of the team.

The hospital and the doctors need the doctor need to be investigated and sanctioned by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.The doctors certainly are liable to gross professional malpractice and their practice falls short of the expected standard.
Fostermd...my real nigga wink

Been a while bro.
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On May 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
This is the problem, the hospital was negligent.. what has God got to do with it? Everything crime in commited in Nigeria rather than hodling the culprits responsible all i hear is leave it for God. Someone is supposed to be held responsible! Why did God not save her? If really God exists. undecided
go and bring him back then
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by PeacenLove2: 2:50pm On May 09, 2021
Udodiri01:
These days doctors all over the world hate when you consult Google before you consult them and start teaching them there Jobs. Even young Doctors use Google as well. Most atimes Google is better than most Nigerian doctors and expensive Hospitals doesn't equate quality health care... You should find a consultant with years of experience not a smart, fancy looking Doctors that are not experienced . Justice must be served.... Na so they kill my friend wey just get Ulcer. Them tell am say na appendix while the simptoms of Ulcer where glaring....
cry cry cry embarassed Justice Justice Justice must be served and perpetrators brought to book

If you go to any hospital and see how they reject emergency ehh, even FMC is worse...
Just try and go and see for yourself and I promise you that you will try to avoid anything that will lead you to emergency like fighting, speeding, eating junk..... Most times I hear this kain news, it makes me want to leave this shit hole

Google is your friend. Before I visit the hospital, I have researched very well and engage the doctors very well. When I encounter an aggressive one, I insist on seeing another doctor that can answer my questions wella. It's my body afterall and if I am not convinced with very valid reasons, I stick to my guns. This has saved my life and my money. Don't be fooled, Nigerian hospitals are seriously compromised not only with quacks but by doctors with zero integrity and zero value for life, they see a patient and see money. May God be with us. Shine your eyes, people!!!!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by Ishilove: 2:51pm On May 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Hello ma'am..
Howdy..hope the Sunday is going along well

For the lingo.. ermmm.. Google is your friend grin grin grin

I'm fine, good sir. It's been quite a while we saw you in these unhallowed parts smiley

Google is my friend, quite alright but we are taking a break from each other, so break it down for us grin
Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by HajiaNotu: 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
Derula:
May God help us in this country with all these quack doctors in our various health institutions. I had a dog bite around 8months ago and the cut was a deep one on my leg by one street dog. Immediately after the incident happened, i quickly googled the risks associated with dog bite and I realized it is a serious health issues that calls for immediate medical attention. In my Google search, I got to know that I will be placed on antirabies drugs for a specified number of days with a laid day time interval and together with one immunoglobulin drug that will only be taken once.The following morning, i rushed to one general hospital in my area in Lagos to present my case to the doctor on duty.After i explained my situation to the doctor, he gave me wrong prescription of antirabies medication and he never recommended the immunoglobulin with it. I told him i read it somewhere that the antirabies drugs must be administered on day 0,3 7,14 and so on and he was shouting on me that he knows more than I do. In the course of our argument,some of his doctor colleagues attending to other patients beside us intervened and I saw one of them googling the issue with her phone and after they might have confirmed their fellow doctor was wrong,they call him to one corner and talk to him.By the time he returned, he wrote the normal prescription that I had earlier suggested.
See eehn , Me I have more than 3 private hospitals I use with my HMO..Before visiting any of them, I had to google symptoms, treatment, first aid etc.In addition I have some doctors abroad that I chat with to get their opinions.
After then I will now visit the hospital grin
A particular day my sister(2017) was having serious abdominal pain, she took malaria n typhoid medication..The pain dint subside..

We decided to visit a popular hospital at Ajao Estate ooo..The doctor checked n pressed her back and then concluded we are going for surgical operation..
That with what hes seeing and the pain,She has Apendicitis..(I was just smiling in my mind)Me that I have googled every every...
To cut long story short..I stood my ground and requested for abdominal scan...

My sister is still hale and hearty and we never had any surgery.She just took antibiotics for stomach infection.
Our healthcare system is in shambles.May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence by rentAcock(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
This is really sad, my condolences to the family. Before undergoing any kind of surgery, doctors warn us about associated risks and complications and sadly death is also a potential outcome. I'm sure they were negligent but they probably needed that CT scan to confirm if she was bleeding before opening her up again for a surgery to stop the bleeding. Sure, if she was in a more developed country, everything will be expedited and treated critically, but we live in a country where patients have to beg family members and friends to donate blood because the hospital's blood Bank doesn't have any. Fibroid removal surgeries can get complicated depending on the size and location of the fibroid, they sometimes have large arteries that can cause bleeding if not clipped properly. This should also serve as a reminder that whenever you are admitted into a hospital in this country and you walk out alive and well, consider yourself highly favoured. This woman's ordeal took place in some of the best private hospitals in the richest neighborhood in the country despite the fact that the family is rich enough to make quick payments.

I hope the family finds peace and closure. RIP to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / Baby Born With 26 Fingers & Toes In India, Hailed As Reincarnation Of Hindu Idol / Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.