Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's (36096 Views)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std / 90% Of Men Are Confessing That They’re Still Getting Sex From Their Baby Mamas / It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Curious345: 9:53pm On May 09, 2021
flavnwokem:
Then ask your doctor friend ,he has enough info from patients to help you out?
I know a married lady in pH. I was at a pharmacy that faithful evening . To buy malaria drug.

She rushed in with so much haste. And before you knew what was happening the nurse had Peirced An IV line into her wrist.
Next thing was a full vial of rocephin cextraixone being pumped into her blood . She was sweating profusely.

I summoned courage to ask the pharmacist what the issue was .

And he said the lady is married wit kids , but the husband works in another state .

She went to play away match with her usual boyfriend.
This time the guy enter the punna with gonorhea.
Now the husband would be back in 5days , and she understands he would wanna have sex Immediately after a warm shower .

And if he finds out he is infevted after sex with his wife , na wahala

So she is in a rush to clear her system off this STD. Hence the urgency .
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
grin
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Obieluagu97(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
You are in a better position to educate us
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by desoul2004(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2021
Allforlove:
This can't be true, but wait o do married people really cheats HIV AIDS is not real but std like Gono Na really o��

USA, Can.ada,UK number available for WhatssApp, telegrams chat me up o8o38211.427 we also boost ig, Twitter, YouTube .

How do you mean that HIV/AIDS is not real?
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Rushna27(f): 11:13pm On May 09, 2021
some of dis infection cud be gotten from public toilet so don't think it's only through sex..... any toilet used by an infected person can affect another fellow.... abeg think straight jawe
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by maxlev1: 11:48pm On May 09, 2021
Some of this infections are usually contracted through other means aside sex. The female private part can be exposed to alot of bacteria through using public toilets, unclean underwears etc. People should stop jumping to conclusions that it is only through sex STI can be contracted. That is how some will wrongly accuse ur bf/gf, husband/wife for what they did not do.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Oh boy ,since last three years i cured my std one girl gave me no unprotected sex, even if i marry i will still br using condom on my wife

Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by olmoRoc: 4:32am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
STD's is another word for sexually transmitted diseases. While STI's is also another word for sexually transmitted infections.
It was a taboo in the distance past to be married and still get infected by your husband or wife .

But these days getting infected with STDs and STI's from a cheating wife or husband seems to be a common occurrence amongst married couples .

As a married man or woman How did you handle yours ?

that was the beginning to the end of my marriage
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by Tomilola360: 5:27am On May 10, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Men are most times the culprits here.
Our society and traditions restricts women from having extra marital affairs.
Once you notice your spouse is no longer faithful, its best to insist on condoms especially when you guys are done with childbearing

which tradition?
women cheat as much as men do these days.

The world has since turned upside down
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2021
I thought before marriage,that both couples have to go for test to know if both of them are being infected with STI's and STD's.these are common mistakes nigerians do.God help us.
Re: MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's by tenderjunkie: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
GENES11S:

Bros I didn't mention toilet seats.

Learn to be open minded... don't assume you know it all. Knowledge has no end.

From your argument;
No sex = no STD .=>THAT IS WRONG

Common sense:
Is HIV a sexually transmitted deases? YES.
Do I need to have sex with someone to contact it: No

In a nutshell, not all STDs are gotten through sex. Know this and know peace.

[img]https://media1./images/d1d1e2c8a48c6f39dc1a704a23f12527/tenor.gif?itemid=8946867[/img]
From your argument, HIV can be gotten from poor hygiene as well.

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.