Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] (82492 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2021
Sunday no well

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Illiteracy is lethal

Verily verily...

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by charixel: 3:30pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2021
He didn't mock adeboye in this video.

He cursed all pastors supporting this slavery...

I will extend the curse to those of you twisting his words...

It shall not be well with you and your household...

You will not know peace because you chose the path of wickedness..

The Fulani evil u support will consume you and your loved ones

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by hollah123: 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
dometome:
What is this one talking about? I also know of Pa Fasoranti's daughter, the same people that killed Ikonso, killed her. The same people that killed Ikonso, made Yoruba people mere refugees is common Benin. Sunday Igboho is fighting to rehabilitate these people, you won't acknowledge his efforts, but you worship a god forsaken theif, a pastorpreneur who only looks for how to fatten his already very fat bank account. Useless people.
mbaka d double edged sword is a hero today because he has started supporting u miscreants all of a sudden but Adeboye is God forsaken cos he doesn't support seccesion.

I believe u like mbaka but u hate Adeboye today,u emotional cretins now wonder mad people like ffk n Kemi olunloyo find it easy to play with your brain.

Fayose use to b your favourite boy before but since he started supporting Tinubu u have started calling him names.

Anyone that wants d support of emotional idiots should just insult Buhari n d fools will lick his ass.

I know u hate Tinubu with passion but if he insults Buhari today,d same u will lick his ass.u pretty dull,a kid will always win emotional people in any argument

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Sisterhot(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
DeepSight:

Very interesting. I think there was an old poster on this forum with similar views to the effect that Yahweh is in fact the arch enemy of mankind, Shaitan. Can you please share with me what brought you to this conclusion. Many thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100055331
In that my thread you will see how jupilèr a deutch-south pleidas god named a planet Satan ,because he the Satan( Jehovah) is the one who organised the greatest war upon earth called Armageddøn ,
He was the one who damaged ⅓ of earth with gno:gno sulfur billion years back ,
Y did he ( jupilèr ) named the planet Satan ?
because it has same terrible features with Armageddøn fireworks ...
Who renamed the planet to Saturn ?
Vatican city to cover the shame of their humanoid programmists...

Picture below is d remains of great ANASKÇÛ that fought alongside us( daughters, orégauscu apollyonai , sçàèlet, Amún theemøs, science Humanoids etc) during the Armageddøn war of jealousy initiated by nîy aka Satan aka Yahweh

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by vineyardfarms: 3:33pm On May 09, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/09/sunday-igboho-mocks-pastor-adeboye-after-sons-death-video/

@ sunday igboho - we know your pain and cause, but you have exceeded your boundry. It is evil to rejoice in another man's pain. This is a time of trial for the family, their private life should be kept off the media even if you have nothing good to say about papa. God called him with evidence- he can never dance to your tune. Face your cause and leave papa alone.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by 27Pushing30: 3:34pm On May 09, 2021
Igboho following same play book as Nnamdi Kanu... forgetting the play he no get UK citizenship ... or does he? Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Nephilim: 3:34pm On May 09, 2021
Though I don't support this outrageous outburst, what happens to Daddy G.O may happens to Sunday too, so he should be wise on that, yet I don't understand why Daddy G.O decides to keep mute on the Corona vaccine and so many things that is troubling this nation. I respect Oyedepo for outrightly giving us his stand.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
hollah123:
mbaka d double edged sword is a hero today because he has started supporting u miscreants all of a sudden but Adeboye is God forsaken cos he doesn't support seccesion.

I believe u like mbaka but u hate Adeboye today,u emotional cretins now wonder mad people like ffk n Kemi olunloyo find it easy to play with your brain.

Fayose use to b your favourite boy before but since he started supporting Tinubu u have started calling him names.

Anyone that wants d support of emotional idiots should just insult Buhari n d fools will lick his ass.

I know u hate Tinubu with passion but if he insults Buhari today,d same u will lick his ass.u pretty dull,a kid will always win emotional people in any argument

Yorubanation..now..
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by 12inchess: 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:

He just outdid himself... I am a Yoruba man, but this has gotten to another level, Sunday Igboho just shot himself in the foot.

Baba Adeboye isn't someone you will insult or ridicule and go scot free. Every Christian in Yoruba land is by extension, a child to Baba Adeboye and we say NO to this!

I know my own parents that sent me to school. If Pastor Adeboye is your own father, then good for you. But for me, I know where my own father is.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Amanda4life: 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
HE STYLISHLY JOINED TO KICK JONATHAN OUT AFTER PRAYING FOR HIM WHEN JONA WENT TO SEE HIM, THEN HE TURNED TO SUPPORT OSIBANJO HOPING OSIBANJO WILL BECOME PRESIDENT ONE DAY. BUT HE IS GETTING DISAPPOINTED NOW.

NOT GOOD TO DECEIVE PEOPL THATS WHY I LIKE BAkARE AS A MAN OF GOD.

BAKARE DOESNT DOUBLE FACE. IF HE IS WITH U, HE IS WITH U OPENLY.

GOD IS TRULY ANGRY WITH NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by BigCowH0rn: 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
DeepSight:

Very interesting. I think there was an old poster on this forum with similar views to the effect that Yahweh is in fact the arch enemy of mankind, Shaitan. Can you please share with me what brought you to this conclusion. Many thanks.

Sisterfire
Sisterhot

Same poster. A fake 5 billion year old goddess that sells cement in PH

Sisterhot:
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100055331

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
Nephilim:
Though I don't support this outrageous outburst, what happens to Daddy G.O may happens to Sunday too, so he should be wise on that, yet I don't understand why Daddy G.O decides to keep mute on the Corona vaccine and so many things that is troubling this nation. I respect Oyedepo for outrightly giving us his stand.

But day GO can organize 1m march protest against Jonathan and he is cool with Fulani herdsmen killing...

Come on..u r better than this

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
Samunique:
The man is going too far.

I pray he won't dig his grave with his own hand.

He has done that already.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2021
Amanda4life:
HE STYLISHLY JOINED TO KICK JONATHAN OUT AFTER PRAYING FOR HIM WHEN JONA WENT TO SEE HIM, THEN HE TURNED TO SUPPORT OSIBANJO HOPING OSIBANJO WILL BECOME PRESIDENT ONE DAY. BUT HE IS GETTING DISAPPOINTED NOW.

He is not disappointed. He know who buhari is...but he is power monger like other politicians

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by kense88: 3:38pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:

He just outdid himself... I am a Yoruba man, but this has gotten to another level, Sunday Igboho just shot himself in the foot.

Baba Adeboye isn't someone you will insult or ridicule and go scot free. Every Christian in Yoruba land is by extension, a child to Baba Adeboye and we say NO to this!
you and who be child of crook Enoch adeboye ?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

He has done that already.

His is soka..go and kill him..grave digger

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Lekan239(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:

Is Baba Adeboye the reason for kidnapping and herdsmen killing? Didn't his son join Endsars supporters during the campaign? Didn't baba even speak up against indiscriminate killings? Let me tell you something, everybody will reap the consequences of their ignorance. Just continue.

All of you won't march to your governor's office but will be quick to harass pastors online as if they are the reasons for your problems.
yes everybody. even Baba
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by InvertedHammer: 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
/
Nigerians spend years praying and fasting. Yet the country keeps sliding into despair. Perhaps she needs loose canons like MNK and Igboho to bring the changes that faith, hope, prayer and fasting couldn't deliver in decades. We have tried prayers and fasting; it failed us. Let's try madness.

Does God speak to Adeboye and the other religious hustlers in Nigeria? NO! There is no clearer evidence than the fake and false prophecies they churn out every year. God cannot be that confused. cool
/

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
27Pushing30:
Igboho following same play book as Nnamdi Kanu... forgetting the play he no get UK citizenship ... or does he? Time will tell

Do u think Nigeria army can dare him...he has faced them countless time in modakeke...

Kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Sisterhot(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
Nephilim:
...Sunday has suffered a lot because he loved his people ,so my Christian if u yorubas avoid igboho u lose bigtime

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Greekgod1: 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:

Speak for yourself bro, I’m not and I’m a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by sharpwriter(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
hollah123:
he wants to b behaving like the lunatic from the other side not knowing yorubas aren't emotional.with this his madness he has lost me as a fan n many others n nobody will blink an eye if he's killed

That's if you were a true fan. He simply said he's not greeting him because Adeboye being mighty didn't support Yoruba nation.

Many people are being killed in Yoruba land, kidnapped and raped, you didn't see that?

Recently Adeboye paid a visit to Elrufai, a terrorist apologist, even calling him kind.

We should stop behaving like hypocrites. With all the killings, how has Adeboye stopped it and protected the people or supported them or is he not powerful enough in Nigeria?

The problem of many of you is that you don't know what war is. You only read from news and watch movies.

Invasion is increasing already and you pretend as if you don't know abi? We are all hearing it. Or you didn't hear that around 2k plus fulani are in Ondo state receiving training in the barracks?

If attack against yoruba starts today, will Adeboye, Obasanjo, uncooperating kings, be the people at the fore front to defend the people?

Is it not this same Igboho and others that will defend where they can defend? Where will the churches, mosque, schools and market be if not that they will be destroyed in war by cross fires and our opponents.

You better think like a sane person and rid yourself of the betraying blood.

And if you are foolish enough to think that nothing will happen. It is it won't happen, it won't happen we were all saying till kidnapping started in south west.

Fulani attack is propaganda, it is propaganda, na so dem go begin one day and the unprepared and majority will be felled down.

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by proxillin(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
Awon werey be screaming he has dig his grave.

Adeboye occult vs igboho juju..

One juju go bend for another

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by generationz(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:

DaddyFreeze insulted all of them together and went scot free o grin. Yeye dey smell

Redeem church, Adeboye and Osinbajo are part of the reasons Buhari got the southwest and is in power today.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by ModestGal(f): 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
I really don't know why Nigerians like hypocrisy, you want him to greet someone that deep down him,he dislike? No, he's a real man, and I love real people, not all of you shouting RIP to people you care less about.
He doesn't care about him, and he's not acting like he cares, period.

To all of you pretenders, you go kill person, na you go shout and cry pass, God is watching you

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Maconstruct(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
Nollywood Reality. See as Dem set camera.
Zeeworld dey learn work.
Plenty actors 4 naija. Storyline no dey finish.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Anaerobi(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
This man should better ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Ugandatales: 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
I'm not an Adeboye fan, but this is quite insensitive and unnecessary. This guy is losing his mind.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2021
What do you expect from an illiterate? I said it before, people like Igboho can't champion my cause

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by 27Pushing30: 3:43pm On May 09, 2021
Kid? A kid is one who thinks ONE person can face government.

proxillin:

Do u think Nigeria army can dare him...he has faced them countless time in modakeke...

Kids everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.