Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Have You Ever Experienced This after you have attended interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Experienced This after you have attended interview? (15416 Views)

My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? / Who Else Attended Interview Invite At Eduwalt Communications On Friday? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This after you have attended interview? by Tapout(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2021
F3dan:
I was invited for an aptitude test and interview by a company that in April which I went. A week and few days later I was called to come over for my medicals for employment.
Unfortunately, when I got there I was told by the HR head that the message was sent to me in error. Can you imagine!

Has anyone experienced this, and how did you deal with it?

I forgot, the head of HR told me they wanted to give me another position and that was the reason they changed their mind on the initial message telling me to come for medical and promised to get back to me.

People are calm in this country i swear. What sort error is that?? So if you had resigned from a current job, na wetin she go tell you be that?? Say na error?? You should be processing relevant documents for a court hearing by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? / What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.