Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) (16776 Views)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Celebrityblog: 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
Ada La Pinky: She claims to be a virgin

“People see my boobs before they see me. Whenever I go out, men and women stare at my boobs before even looking at my face. So, I think my boobs are my unique selling points. I didn’t do breast enlargement, they are all natural. I never liked big boobs. I’d have preferred a portable size but here I am blessed with large ones and I am grateful.

“However, I might do butts enlargement to align with my boobs, because I have always been a fan of big booties. I want to have big butts. Also, the sexual harassment I face comes only from ladies,” she Revealed.

See more of her endowed pictures and what she looked like before she acquired her oversized water melons & how she claims to be a virgin from source here

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2021
congratulations ......more strength to you because no be child's business grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by illicit(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2021
What an achievement!
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by olamidedivotee(f): 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
I carry 16 girls breast on my chest, nobody stare at me. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 1:16pm On May 09, 2021

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
undecided

chked

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by revived: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
E go ve
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Alejobs: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
Blessed! Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by ifytrik(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2021
NO BE YOUR FAULT, NA BUHARI AND DESMOND IDIOT CAUSE AM

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 09, 2021
disgusting cry
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by ifytrik(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
Her boobs are awsome but she needs to work on that her belle abeg, d tin be like buffallo
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by SOZINN: 2:07pm On May 09, 2021
All the sexual harassment I face comes from women.
Damn, I felt that. embarassed
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by lascos912(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2021
Cancer breast
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Flexherbal(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2021
People see my boobs before they see me. Whenever I go out, men and women stare at my boobs before even looking at my face. So, I think my boobs are my unique selling points.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by immortal2: 3:07pm On May 09, 2021
Mammy water demons everywhere you look. By their nails you know them.
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Whitecoal711: 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
Just imagining this lady at 70 yrs
She go hear am
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Kebbiprince: 3:19pm On May 09, 2021
I don't even like big boobs, a great discomfort to the carrier even
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Janesouthall: 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
SOZINN:
All the sexual harassment I face comes from women.
Damn, I felt that. embarassed

That's a woman telling you indirectly that she is also into women..
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2021
Doctors ready to reduce those bags litter every corner of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
meobizy:
Doctors ready to reduce those bags litter every corner of Lagos.
Why so harsh wink

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 09, 2021
This type dey restrict air flow.

I don't know what that means though grin

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
8 abi 80
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by 24brains(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2021
Celebrityblog:
Ada La Pinky: She claims to be a virgin

“People see my boobs before they see me. Whenever I go out, men and women stare at my boobs before even looking at my face. So, I think my boobs are my unique selling points. I didn’t do breast enlargement, they are all natural. I never liked big boobs. I’d have preferred a portable size but here I am blessed with large ones and I am grateful.

“However, I might do butts enlargement to align with my boobs, because I have always been a fan of big booties. I want to have big butts. Also, the sexual harassment I face comes only from ladies,” she Revealed.

See more of her endowed pictures and what she looked like before she acquired her oversized water melons & how she claims to be a virgin from source here
mtcheww. Take off bra from those things and watch them bow to gravity. I love them moderate and firm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by olarge: 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
Big boob hater here so wetin "consign" me?
It's the virgin part that got me grin
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Cossybob(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
OK, way to go smiley

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Curious345: 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
e-olosho. Na Una time .. just avoid uyo and akwaibom state
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by folabayo(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
Madam carry on, fine girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by LadyTiannah2: 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:
I don't even like big boobs, a great discomfort to the carrier even
Hey. Are you a blogger?
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by FredHanz: 5:20pm On May 09, 2021
Does anyone here has a locked/restricted Greendot Account or a locked /restricted Gobank or even a locked/restricted Walmart Money Card If yes then contact me i know how to unlock it with rapid effect. My watsapp num is ‪+12132773667‬
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by angelfallz(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
To be honest and fair, I hate girls with big boobs and I don't like boobs generally cos when 3- 4 children don suck am e go whine out but na the yansh I go hold on to as my own share of the body.

All Breasts would eventually fall whether children suck them or not. Please be informed.
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by Joshehirim(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
Hahaha, big boobs , what are they used for ?��
Re: I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:22pm On May 09, 2021
Jesu l'oluwa

Ahh hanti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.